I do not play on xbox I play on ps4 but i dont know how to solve this

Discus and support I do not play on xbox I play on ps4 but i dont know how to solve this in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i do not play on xbox i play on ps4 and I dont know how to solve this fa705f12-0c8b-46b9-bfb0-8a3aae29f4cd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karl{}, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Karl{}
    Karl{} Guest

i do not play on xbox i play on ps4 and I dont know how to solve this

:)

Karl{}, Jan 13, 2021
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Could you give us some more information on the problem you're having please?
  3. heynewb Win User

i dont know how

and i forgot to say hail crawmerax the lord of all lobsters with antisocial and anger management issues.
  4. heynewb Win User

i dont know how

the game pretty much holds your hand with in location where to go.if you getting beat you do a sidemission or two.with the exception of crawmerax if you cannot kill him by yourself get a decent party im pretty sure theres still a few that is hardcore and
    still farm crawmerax.after 40+characters i still havent gotten a decent firerate serpens (8.8)stopped playing it 1 week now.:O havent suffered from pearlescent withdrawal symptoms yet.got my eye fixed on lord of the rings online game.its free.lol

one more question i remember on the old forums topics like modifying save data the moderator automatically removes it before it gets flamed by the hardcore ingame players.either way its a win win to me.
  5. Aquabent759 Win User

i dont know how

Exactly. The only reason you want modded weapons is to try to 1-up all your buddies and one-shot everything. Modded weapons have ruined Borderlands and I pray to the developers of "Borderlands 2" that any modding of weapons/shields/anything results in a
    minimum ban from xbox live of at least 3 months!
  6. Levi Dragon 88 Win User

i dont know how

oh great its just one more soon to be modder on xbox live. how many people still play this game legit. their was a time when Borderlands was fun and then f*ck tards like this came on here and made a mess out of the game. i hope when Borderlands 2 comes out
    they will step it up and deal with the moding a*s holes beter. and posting something like that on the forums damn you want to get a ban dont you.
Thema:

1. I do not play on xbox I play on ps4 but i dont know how to solve this - Similar Threads - play play ps4

2. It won’t let me play servers when I have a Microsoft account PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me play servers when I have a Microsoft account PS4: It won’t let me play servers when I have a Microsoft account ps4 d450921e-57c1-4dae-82b2-88c91dbad042
  3. Ok, so I play on PS4 and got "Half-Logged-Out"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok, so I play on PS4 and got "Half-Logged-Out": So, I play on PS4, on minecraft, I reset my password for microsoft and my google account and Minecraft PS4's microsoft link got partially disconnected, but not fully, how would I reconnect, as I...
  4. Playing cross platform Mincraft on PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Playing cross platform Mincraft on PS4: We have set up a Microsoft account and when we try to log into Minecraft using our Microsoft account we get this message: Failed to log in Please sign in with your previously connected...
  5. Minecraft Ps4 Cross play doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4 Cross play doesn't work: Hi. I can't play online with friends since the cross platform update. I can't join to other players, and they can't join to me. I already check privacy settings and everything its ok. I...
  6. Ps4 and xbox Trying to play Minecraft and not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps4 and xbox Trying to play Minecraft and not working: Hello! Me and my boyfriend are trying tobplay minecraft, i have a Xbox 1 and he has a PS4 we both have Microsoft accounts and we are friends but when we go in Minecraft it says we arnt friends I...
  7. Unable to play Minecraft on PS4 due to privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Minecraft on PS4 due to privacy settings: I'm trying to play on a server on Minecraft Bedrock Edition but I cant due to privacy settings. I went on Xbox.com and logged in which took me to this page:...
  8. i bought minecraft bedrock on pc and i want to play on my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft bedrock on pc and i want to play on my ps4: Tenho o Minecraft Bedrock edition e queria jogar no meu ps4... Acho meio ridículo eu ter que comprar novamente... Quero suporte em relação isso. Tem alguma forma de eu resgatar ou jogar o...
  9. PS4 to PC Minecraft cross play not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 to PC Minecraft cross play not working: I play mainly on PS4 Minecraft but haven’t been able to connect with my friend on PC for a month. We live in an apartment together and are on the same wifi but he can play with his friends on PC...
  10. PS4 unlink account, Am I still able to play with my fronds that are on XBOX after i unlink...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 unlink account, Am I still able to play with my fronds that are on XBOX after i unlink...: Hello, I need to UNLINK my old account from my Minecraft on ps4 due to the privacy settings saying they need to be changed however they are fine and still wont work I am wanting to unlink it...