I don't download super hot

Discus and support I don't download super hot in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have xbox game pass ultimate (㍶) but I can't download a game called super hot. When I press the install button, the confirmation of the place to save... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by syusyu215, Apr 5, 2020.

1. syusyu215
    syusyu215 Guest

I have xbox game pass ultimate (㍶) but I can't download a game called super hot.
    When I press the install button, the confirmation of the place to save comes up, and when I select the place to save, the download should start, but I get an error after it says that it is running.
    Somebody help me!

:)

syusyu215, Apr 5, 2020
  2. ActualAr Win User

Do you have enough space for it on your PC? Try relaunching the app/restarting your PC and ensure you've got enough space on your computer for the download, sometimes downloads can be a bit buggy so hopefully it's just a glitch!
  3. syusyu215 Win User

Do you have enough space for it on your PC? Try relaunching the app/restarting your PC and ensure you've got enough space on your computer for the download, sometimes downloads can be a bit buggy so hopefully it's just a glitch!
    I don't think that's the case because I have the capacity and I've rebooted a few times.
  4. KickedFriend664 Win User

error to buy a apps

I paid for the super hot game on Xbox one and it thinks I didn't try to download it
  5. KickedFriend664 Win User

Downloading Games

A problem with downloading super hot on my Xbox one it's acting like I did not even try to download it so I lost my Microsoft points
  6. Th3 cak3s a spy Win User

Hyper Light Drifter no in AU store :(

Very disappointing just hope it don't turn out like Super Hot here in Australia and just don't get it at all
Thema:

1. I don't download super hot - Similar Threads - don't download super

2. Get stuck in update. It doesn't download the update. I'm in alpha skip ahead and don't know...

in XboX Insiders
    Get stuck in update. It doesn't download the update. I'm in alpha skip ahead and don't know...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Antoronius [link] [comments]
  3. Non si scarica gioco xbox 360[Translation-Don't download xbox 360 game]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non si scarica gioco xbox 360[Translation-Don't download xbox 360 game]: Ciao, non riesco a scaricare su xbox 360 un gioco acquistato, il download arriva all'80% e senza alcuna notifica si interrompe e riparte da zero, come posso ovviare all' inconveniente? Grazie....
  4. I have a Xbox 360 browser don't work out dated is it safe to download a new upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 browser don't work out dated is it safe to download a new upgrade: What is the best way to fix this problem can i upgrade and if so how do I do it im new with this so i dont really know thanks fd929d16-5b5b-45c3-bc1b-19a1e4c86836
  5. 360 Compatibility games: Why don't some download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Compatibility games: Why don't some download?: Does anybody know why COD modern warfare 3 isn't downloading after u pay? I did the only way to get it and it just took the money and gave nothing in return. Now I did get a refund but other...
  6. I've been having some download speed issues, and I don't find a reason for it to happen

in XboX Insiders
    I've been having some download speed issues, and I don't find a reason for it to happen: I've been having a problem with different updates like games, console, etc., for some reason the download speed drops significantly, I have an internet of 30 mbps which equals 3000/kbps, and the...
  7. AC3 Remastered game patches don't show up for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC3 Remastered game patches don't show up for download: Ubisoft directed me to contact XBox Support after first telling me they fixed the issue and then telling me they can't push patch downloads to the console. I have gone through all of the...
  8. Games I don't own downloading on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games I don't own downloading on my Xbox One: Tuned on my Xbox One and found Worms W.M.D, Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, all downloaded on my Xbox. As well as Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite trying to download but my Xbox ran out...
  9. Xbox (Beta) app don't download on D drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app don't download on D drive: I bought Game Pass last month but I can't install any game on my secondary drive (D drive). The error code is 0x80073d0b I searched the community posts but I didn't find any answer. I can't...
  10. Jade Empire don't download fully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jade Empire don't download fully: I try to download Jade Empire game for xbox 360, the download stop at 80% the conssula couldn't continue the download even though I try, I get a message that the game is corrupted, I clear the...