I dont even know what the enforcement team is anymore.

Discus and support I dont even know what the enforcement team is anymore. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There is a certain user who's gamertag i wont display for privacy purposes but he sent two messages containing curse words. He was an ip puller and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ITZMLGTHOMAS21, Sep 15, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. I dont even know what the enforcement team is anymore.

There is a certain user who's gamertag i wont display for privacy purposes but he sent two messages containing curse words. He was an ip puller and booter and was in a discord server where that is not tolerated. I got him banned from the server for it and
    have reported the messages but nothing happened. On the other hand i get banned from playing online and using comms for a day because i supposedly catfished. Its like bro how is calling someone a simp catfishing?

If anyone who can get him banned needs screenshots i can provide evidence.

:)

ITZMLGTHOMAS21, Sep 15, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Are you 100% that thats the reason you were banned???
  3. GamerXDaniel Win User

Just noticed... I've been demoted :)

i dont even know what CUL i am anymore, *test*
  4. Justin2k9 Win User

Enforcement Team Needed

Even though i dont know what im banned for? This “enforcement team” needs to reach out.
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] because i left havent played since 2012 and im magically banned..
  5. playgirlkayls Win User

Is there a way to remove the mixure in your next update

I personally dont use the service if youre talking about mixer and i dont expect or even want it removed as i know other use iy a lot, my son for example. If youre receiving bans i suggest what others have and speak with the enforcement team or mixer customer
    service directly
  6. GrandHolyKing Win User

i dont even know what i did wrong

Some of the times its a team of players that know each other and if they think your winning and they arent, they do things like that. Had it happen many times myself :(
Thema:

1. I dont even know what the enforcement team is anymore. - Similar Threads - dont enforcement team

2. I have the DLC for Ghosts but the xbox 360 emulator says that I dont

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the DLC for Ghosts but the xbox 360 emulator says that I dont: So I bought the squad pack resistance for call of duty ghosts on my Xbox one but every time I get in the game and the Xbox 360 emulator or something boots up it says i don't have the pack...
  3. Why dont we have any Xbox marketing in Portugal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why dont we have any Xbox marketing in Portugal?: Why are there no promotions, no publicity on TV, magazines, stores related to xbox in Portugal? Most of the stores are empty when talking about xbox. It that the job of Xbox Portugal? To be...
  4. Whay are you guys making games that dont have a ingame ''change language of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whay are you guys making games that dont have a ingame ''change language of...: Not a technical question but mostly, and i dont have any intent to antagonize anyone, i am in complete awe with the stupidity that some games in xboxapp for PC can only have their general language...
  5. Dont recover password in Age of Empires III

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont recover password in Age of Empires III: To whom it may concern, I lost access to my Age of Empires 3 Online account. I get my name account but when i want to recover my password, after answering my secret question, any message is going...
  6. Microsoft: Need to be able to directly speak to the enforcement team on xbox as they dont seem ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Need to be able to directly speak to the enforcement team on xbox as they dont seem ...: Microsoft (Routers): Need to be able to directly speak to the enforcement team on xbox as they dont seem to care about us If you do not violate the Code of Conduct, you will have no problems....
  7. Xbox one enforcement why dont you so your job the right way

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one enforcement why dont you so your job the right way: id like to know who these bozos are that run the enforcement division because what they are doing to ppl is wrong!!! Now i play pubg alot and if you team kill me garrenteed your getting a message...
  8. Enforcement ban my console and i dont recive a notification

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement ban my console and i dont recive a notification: Why they ban my account if i dont make anything and alsl they ban my console and i dont recive any notification 940dada7-b6c9-4bfa-be42-4612d2d080a8
  9. xbox enforcement dont even look at what you done they just ban if you have had bad past ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox enforcement dont even look at what you done they just ban if you have had bad past ...: i want my case looked into im no having a 100 day ban and 7 day multiplayer for telling people to move out the way games are full of trolls and only good gamers get reported this is a ridiculous...
  10. The Xbox enforcement team dont like symbols

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox enforcement team dont like symbols: On July 8, I changed my profile picture to the symbol for Nirvana (a budist symbol for peace and freedom) with a red falcon in the background, this morning i got on my Xbox, and I got a...