I don't get it , I live in LA

Discus and support I don't get it , I live in LA in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Inkphantom32 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Inkphantom32, Oct 31, 2019.

1. I don't get it , I live in LA

/u/Inkphantom32, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Pompatus Win User

I don't get it

I did this too and talked with Customer Support. They said you can't play on PC with Game Pass. Even though a Sea of Thieves ad pops up at my Windows 10 start button for the Microsoft Store, and clearly says "Play Free with Game Pass" with $59.99 crossed
    out. Why would this pop up on my Windows 10 PC when you can't play on PC with Game Pass? It's very misleading. Plus, now that I've activated my two-week trial on Game Pass, it's going to be wasted. They can't pause it ... I asked.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

I don't get Xbox Live rewards

Hello RexLeviathan,

It takes us up to 96 hours to receive and process new information. Since this offer just started, it would be too soon to see any eligible purchases for this offer.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I really don't get this.

The code of conduct doesn't list specific words. If the words or wording you use falls into one of the categories the code does list, it can get you suspended.
  5. Pure Ratchet Win User

I don't get it (new maps)

They used to have playlists for each map pack but I think they removed them because of low population.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I don't gets the free trail.

Reference numbers are only used by phone and chat support. For proper assistance, you'll need to post your issue here.
Thema:

I don't get it , I live in LA

1. I don't get it , I live in LA - Similar Threads - don't live

2. "You have no valid payment options on file" demands a USA address when I don't live in USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You have no valid payment options on file" demands a USA address when I don't live in USA: Hello, I am in Australia and have recently purchased an x-box. I linked it to my account and set up a subscription, added my payment details, it's all working fine... ...Until I went to get a...
  3. Xbox account keeps billing tax from a state where I don't live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account keeps billing tax from a state where I don't live: I reside in a state (Montana) where there is no sales tax. Every time I make a purchase (I use PayPal, which draws from my Montana-based bank account and debit/credit cards) from the Xbox Store...
  4. I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and when I try to activate it, it is trying to convert that directly to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the game pass? I just want...
  5. Any word on if Omega ring will be able to console stream yet? I live in PA and don't have...

in XboX Insiders
    Any word on if Omega ring will be able to console stream yet? I live in PA and don't have...: Omega Preview OS submitted by /u/Drewness24 [link] [comments]
  6. I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.: So for the past couple months i've just been using my friends account and game sharing to get xbox live and game pass. All of a sudden today, nothing works and whenever I try to use something that...
  7. don't let me connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    don't let me connect to xbox live: Today in the morning I turned on the xbox and it connected to xbox live but turning it on now it puts me in charge for more than five minutes and then it goes out and does not connect...
  8. Xbox Live suspension for... no reason after 4 year that I don't use the service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live suspension for... no reason after 4 year that I don't use the service?: Hi! I installed the Xbox App (beta) for PC just yesterday to activate the PC game pass! I managed to do all that, I paid the subscription and I'm downloading games as I write :) I have one big...
  9. Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag: Title. I remember my initial Xbox Live account, but I think I made a new one(this one) at some point, but have no way of recovering my old account as I don't remember the email and I no longer...
  10. Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab: Everything says to go to the Entertainment tab and select live tv but I don't have an entertainment tab. My options at the top of the screen are Home Mixer Community Game Pass Store. Every picture...