I don't get it , I live in LA

Discus and support I don't get it , I live in LA in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Inkphantom32 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Inkphantom32, Oct 31, 2019.

1. I don't get it , I live in LA

/u/Inkphantom32, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

I don't get it , I live in LA

1. I don't get it , I live in LA - Similar Threads - don't live

2. I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.: So for the past couple months i've just been using my friends account and game sharing to get xbox live and game pass. All of a sudden today, nothing works and whenever I try to use something that...
  3. don't let me connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    don't let me connect to xbox live: Today in the morning I turned on the xbox and it connected to xbox live but turning it on now it puts me in charge for more than five minutes and then it goes out and does not connect...
  4. Xbox Live suspension for... no reason after 4 year that I don't use the service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live suspension for... no reason after 4 year that I don't use the service?: Hi! I installed the Xbox App (beta) for PC just yesterday to activate the PC game pass! I managed to do all that, I paid the subscription and I'm downloading games as I write :) I have one big...
  5. Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag: Title. I remember my initial Xbox Live account, but I think I made a new one(this one) at some point, but have no way of recovering my old account as I don't remember the email and I no longer...
  6. Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab: Everything says to go to the Entertainment tab and select live tv but I don't have an entertainment tab. My options at the top of the screen are Home Mixer Community Game Pass Store. Every picture...
  7. my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...: Microsoft closed my account, I don't know why unless my account was hacked. I opened a new account today. in my old account I had redeemed rewards points for 3 months of xbox live gold plus I...
  8. Xbox Live Gold is 'past-due' for payment, however I don't want to repurchase it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold is 'past-due' for payment, however I don't want to repurchase it.: Xbox Live Gold is 'past-due', because I hadn't the money to pay for it, so it wasn't automatically repurchased. I now have money to add to my bank account, so i can renew it, but I don't want to....
  9. AG10: My Xbox live don't work :(

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: My Xbox live don't work :(: AG10: My Xbox live don't work :( Please start your own thread if you have an issue, thanks. e52479ab-1e49-4d3b-bf63-0dba321a896f
  10. BC games don't auto connect to LIVE on Original XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    BC games don't auto connect to LIVE on Original XB1: Whenever I boot a BC game it automatically signs into my profile/gamertag, but it does not connect to LIVE. I have to push menu and view and select connect to LIVE in order for it to connect. I've...