I dont get the start up logo when i go on my Xbox

Discus and support I dont get the start up logo when i go on my Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When i start my Xbox series x i just get sent to the start page and i dont get the cool logo or anything has this happened to anyone else? submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hentaifukkafukka420, Feb 28, 2021.

1. I dont get the start up logo when i go on my Xbox

When i start my Xbox series x i just get sent to the start page and i dont get the cool logo or anything has this happened to anyone else?

submitted by /u/hentaifukkafukka420
    [link] [comments]

/u/hentaifukkafukka420, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Steve pelletier Win User

Xbox 360 reste allumer à l'allumage (Xbox 360 remains on at ignition)

Sorry i dont read my txt when i start my xbox360 the logo Xbox he bloc there i wait 10 minutes and he must start
  3. DWJOKER53 Win User

XBox won't boot following update

Same here! when i updated it froze on the xbox logo then went back to starting up ...freeze.... but it still starts up i don't get it \:
  4. floppy butts55 Win User

Xbox 360 freezes when Connecting to Xbox Live

my Xbox wont le me get past the grey loading screen. and when i disconnect the wifi and start the xbox back up, it does the splash logo and freezes on a black screen
  5. sokka31 Win User

Game Room Server Down?

My Xbox 360 console is freezing up when I try to start up Game Room. I get past the developer logos, I accept the Autosave Information, press start, it loads, then I press start again and it freezes up at the Game Room screen. I have, however, been able
    to get into Game Room once previously, but was unable to purchase any games. I went back to my dashboard, and attempted to load Game Room but the freezing problem occured again. What's going on?
  6. DrunkenAcid Win User

Witcher 2 on xbox1

When you start the game are you getting the Xbox 360 logo and boot up screen?
Thema:

I dont get the start up logo when i go on my Xbox

1. I dont get the start up logo when i go on my Xbox - Similar Threads - dont start logo

2. i dont know why but from yesterday the console started sayng that i cannot play anymore at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i dont know why but from yesterday the console started sayng that i cannot play anymore at...: when i go to family and privacy to add a parent the xbox give me error. and when i try to do the same but i add me in a family it give mi error again. what can i do to resolve this problem...
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 dont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 dont start: Launches the game and after the plash screens shows Japan with Fuji and 'Any Key' After key shows 'Checking for updates and after that the blue ribbon in the bottom advances very slowly and in...
  4. State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition - won't start and dont see it in my games.

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition - won't start and dont see it in my games.: Hi there, State of Decay2 Juggernaut edition is now not showing in my games yet i bought it online thru steam. it does not show in my games on xbox account under "pc" can someone help...
  5. Halo The máster chief collection dont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo The máster chief collection dont start: after the last update on June 25 the game does not start i need help 31ac972b-1e3c-497c-a8ba-c647afebac4d
  6. Xbox one S dont start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S dont start: yesterday I was playing gta v on my console and suddenly it blocked the game and it sounded something like,,BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,, . This morning I wanted to play something on the console but...
  7. Games just load but dont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games just load but dont start: Why games keep loading and dont want to start 0c1035fc-a2db-4512-8f07-a0e77e95dcad
  8. My xbox just started leaking and i dont know what the cause is no one has tipped any water...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox just started leaking and i dont know what the cause is no one has tipped any water...: My xbox just started leaking water from the usb no one has tipped any water on the xbox it just turned off this morning 84aaaa62-ef75-4d49-8192-53321b2afa28
  9. Xbox one has this start up screen any fix guys sometimes it dont even show this screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one has this start up screen any fix guys sometimes it dont even show this screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/Inzumi [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Gamepass games dont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass games dont start: I downloaded ZUMA And PEGGLE using my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate and they do not play and when i start them i get a massage saying that they are disconnected from Xbox Live. Does any one know why?...