I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.

Discus and support I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So for the past couple months i've just been using my friends account and game sharing to get xbox live and game pass. All of a sudden today, nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by theillway, Sep 18, 2019.

1. theillway
    theillway Guest

So for the past couple months i've just been using my friends account and game sharing to get xbox live and game pass. All of a sudden today, nothing works and whenever I try to use something that uses Xbox Live it just tells me to buy it. My friend and
    I haven't changed anything since yesterday, he still has both Live and Game Pass, and i get the same result on his account as on my account. I really don't get why this is happening. I don't know if it is a problem with my Xbox or what. I removed my account
    and readded it and it did absolutely nothing.

:)

theillway, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

1. I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore. - Similar Threads - don't Live Game

2. BC games don't auto connect to LIVE on Original XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    BC games don't auto connect to LIVE on Original XB1: Whenever I boot a BC game it automatically signs into my profile/gamertag, but it does not connect to LIVE. I have to push menu and view and select connect to LIVE in order for it to connect. I've...
  3. Hi I bought a game to get xboxat live rewards to get 17000 credits but I don't get it.

in XBoX Rewards
    Hi I bought a game to get xboxat live rewards to get 17000 credits but I don't get it.: Hi I bought a game to get xboxat live rewards to get 17000 credits but I don't get it. 48f5f830-556b-461f-9926-ebbb671d71fc
  4. Xbox live arcade games don't work anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live arcade games don't work anymore: I have bought many games from xbox live arcade and have played them off line for many times, but for some reason about two months ago the games don't work anymore if my xbox 360 isn't connected to...
  5. Fable 3 don't work, Games for Windows LIVE issue...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 don't work, Games for Windows LIVE issue...: Hi, i've bought the game (Fable 3) but this don't work because the service "games for windows live" has been closed. Can i request the Steam code? This is the code of my retail/boxed version: [mod...
  6. I've just subscribe to Xbox live Gold, but the games don't seem to know it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've just subscribe to Xbox live Gold, but the games don't seem to know it: HI, I have subscribe to an Xbox live gold service the 8th of November 2017, the paiement has been made and it's confirmed in my account information that I have sibscribe to Xbox live Gold....
  7. Online games don't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online games don't connect to Xbox live: Hello, I enter my Xbox live code and valide but the games says: your profil have not Xbox live. Please Help me e1f59350-c83b-48f1-8c08-e18a7f8f7e7f
  8. I have xbox live gold but games say i don't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox live gold but games say i don't.: three days ago i purchased a three months gold prepaid card and redeemed it, and the first day i was able to play. But ever since yesterday when i try to play online any game it sends me to a...
  9. I have xbox live gold but when i attempt to play any game online, it acts as if I don't have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox live gold but when i attempt to play any game online, it acts as if I don't have ...: I've been playing just fine up until today. I've had gold for awhile. My last card was a 3 month gold card. I've tried gta 5 and battlefield 1 and both have the same issue. Everything else seems...
  10. Game DVR captures don't upload to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR captures don't upload to Xbox live: For the past 3 days I haven't been able to capture something without getting "Couldn't upload to Xbox Live Remove captures to free up space" I have literally deleted every single capture on Xbox...