i dont have my premuin cache and i want go in for minecraft texture packs

Discus and support i dont have my premuin cache and i want go in for minecraft texture packs in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i want play with pvp texture pack but i cant i have dl texture pack but i can use they just in my map but i want use all time... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vz CluTh, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Vz CluTh
    Vz CluTh Guest

i want play with pvp texture pack but i cant i have dl texture pack but i can use they just in my map but i want use all time

:)

Vz CluTh, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello VZ,

Thanks for coming to the forums. As this is the second post in regards to texture packs I will be locking this thread. Please keep in mind the

forums guidelines
    regarding duplicate posts. All you have to do is hit reply on the main thread.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...taccount/d32ca2c1-3ccc-496a-87e8-7b9a6da9d274

13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting and one word replies can also be considered spam. Post with substance
    and thought.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For issues with mash up packs contact the game's dev Mojang or post in their support forums for better assistance.
  4. Vz CluTh Win User

not in fac i just want to know how tu access the premuim cache does not have a raport with minecraft
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack

1. There is no price information yet

2. The pack dont cover other texture packs if tou want the graphics pavk is going to be applied to the stock theme of Minecraft
  6. TeddyGoddess Win User

No longer receiving Xbox One Minecraft Discount

I checked through my purchase history and it does not show the Minecraft game for some reason, i assume it may be because i add Microsoft credit to my account and use that to purchase items.

However in my purchase history there is several Minecraft texture packages, so these should prove i have once owned the game, only a fool would buy texture packages for a game they did not own.

I also have 40% of Achievements for the game so i obviously played for a period of time.

I know i played the game online because when i was not connected to the internet my worlds did not appear.

Texture packs and skin packs i have brought (According to my purchase history)

MINECRAFT FANTASY TEXTURE PACK

MINECRAFT FESTIVE SKIN PACK

MINECRAFT CITY TEXTURE PACK
Thema:

1. i dont have my premuin cache and i want go in for minecraft texture packs - Similar Threads - dont premuin cache

2. Xbox Gamepass games dont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass games dont start: I downloaded ZUMA And PEGGLE using my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate and they do not play and when i start them i get a massage saying that they are disconnected from Xbox Live. Does any one know why?...
  3. Paying for stuff i dont get

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paying for stuff i dont get: Why am i paying Microsoft for a service when i dont have access to it im so sick of it its crazy I PAY FOR XBOX GOLD NOW ITS TELLING ME TO UPDATE MY PAYMENT INFO BUT ON MY BANK STATEMENT IT...
  4. My games dont update. Thay are stuck and i cant even pause them. I am in omega

in XboX Insiders
    My games dont update. Thay are stuck and i cant even pause them. I am in omega: [IMG] submitted by /u/GurpreetGamer9 [link] [comments]
  5. Hulu sends personalized ads, even though I dont share information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu sends personalized ads, even though I dont share information: I have every privacy option set to not share any location age or personal information, particularly not with any apps. However, hulu still shows ads with store locations near me. It really...
  6. I live in the US and i dont have a vpn on so how do you fix it??!!

in XboX Insiders
    I live in the US and i dont have a vpn on so how do you fix it??!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/B_E_A_N_S_20097 [link] [comments]
  7. i got jurasic park grom gold but my subscription went off and now i cant play dont i own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got jurasic park grom gold but my subscription went off and now i cant play dont i own...: i got jurasic park grom gold but my subscription went off and now i cant play dont i own the game when i get from gold? therefore i shouldn't need any subscription...
  8. Dont know to install Sea fo thieves on pc when i have bought it on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Dont know to install Sea fo thieves on pc when i have bought it on xbox: So I am trying to install sea of thieves after recently getting a gaming pc but I don't know how to the game sea of thieves says that its a xbox play anywhere game but as soon as I click on to it...
  9. I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my...

in XboX Insiders
    I dont know if it's just me, my tv or my xbox. But does anyone else notice a box on my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  10. Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black friday gift dont work "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.": Hello. I received a message from Xbox live in my console and it says this: ""Black Friday discounts start this week! Deals will be available until Cyber Monday on 12/2/19. To celebrate, here's a...