i dont have my premuin cache and i want go in for minecraft texture packs

Discus and support i dont have my premuin cache and i want go in for minecraft texture packs in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i want play with pvp texture pack but i cant i have dl texture pack but i can use they just in my map but i want use all time... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vz CluTh, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Vz CluTh
    Vz CluTh Guest

i want play with pvp texture pack but i cant i have dl texture pack but i can use they just in my map but i want use all time

:)

Vz CluTh, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello VZ,

Thanks for coming to the forums. As this is the second post in regards to texture packs I will be locking this thread. Please keep in mind the

forums guidelines
    regarding duplicate posts. All you have to do is hit reply on the main thread.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...taccount/d32ca2c1-3ccc-496a-87e8-7b9a6da9d274

13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting and one word replies can also be considered spam. Post with substance
    and thought.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For issues with mash up packs contact the game's dev Mojang or post in their support forums for better assistance.
  4. Vz CluTh Win User

not in fac i just want to know how tu access the premuim cache does not have a raport with minecraft
  5. TeddyGoddess Win User

No longer receiving Xbox One Minecraft Discount

I checked through my purchase history and it does not show the Minecraft game for some reason, i assume it may be because i add Microsoft credit to my account and use that to purchase items.

However in my purchase history there is several Minecraft texture packages, so these should prove i have once owned the game, only a fool would buy texture packages for a game they did not own.

I also have 40% of Achievements for the game so i obviously played for a period of time.

I know i played the game online because when i was not connected to the internet my worlds did not appear.

Texture packs and skin packs i have brought (According to my purchase history)

MINECRAFT FANTASY TEXTURE PACK

MINECRAFT FESTIVE SKIN PACK

MINECRAFT CITY TEXTURE PACK
  6. Sikone88 Win User

Unable to Enter World / Deleted World: Recovery in XBOXONE Console?

Hey Guys,

I had the same problem with my savegames. I found a workaround that helped me to solve it:

1. delete the local savegames from your HDD

2. uninstall Minecraft and all texture packs

3. clean the xbox cache (hardreset)

4. install minecraft and all texture packs

Now you should be able to load your savegames.

Thema:

1. i dont have my premuin cache and i want go in for minecraft texture packs - Similar Threads - dont premuin cache

2. I dont know what to do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont know what to do: hello my girlfreind lives with me and i bought a few games on my account and she got an xbox to play with me i put her down as a family member on my account and even installed a few games on her...
  3. Halo reach characters dont show in gears 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach characters dont show in gears 5: So a buddy of my owns the gamepads and we share it. I downloaded the ultimate edition for gears 5 and none of the items came with it. The halo reach dude's, the boost. None of it showed up besides...
  4. my friend get charged but he dont have game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my friend get charged but he dont have game pass: hello. my friend got charged and got error. now he dont have game pass and money is not refunded. need help. 02259c49-4de8-4724-8bc8-10e4c4b92e88
  5. offline update dont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    offline update dont work: hallo i have a big Problem with my xbox all the time i want to start my xbox i get just a green screen with xbox logo so i try troubleshoot xbox one Startup Errors and what dont work so i try...
  6. joy.cpl dont see xbox 360 controller in Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    joy.cpl dont see xbox 360 controller in Win10: I connect my controller Win10. But it see in device manager like this but joy.cpl dont see it. I dont know what i do wrong (i do last driver update and windows update.) [img]...
  7. I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5

in XBoX on Windows
    I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5: PLERASE HELP ME,I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO DO [img] [img] deaf6166-c215-4937-9ec8-ac649c047116
  8. Parent restrictions turned off dont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent restrictions turned off dont work: i want to disable all restrictions for my son becasue he cannot do basic tasks such as change his custom image for his xbox one profile, I have turned everything off and gone through all the...
  9. Avengers Endgame special features dont play without skipping. [Mod Removed - Profanity]?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Avengers Endgame special features dont play without skipping. [Mod Removed - Profanity]?: So i bought Endgame, and surprise surprise, it wouldnt play correctly till i downloaded it to the xbox. BUT, the special features dont play correctly even after download, even ON MY DESKTOP PC!!!...
  10. Screen Saver not work correctly. I dont like see any info (except time, battery etc), so i...

in XboX Insiders
    Screen Saver not work correctly. I dont like see any info (except time, battery etc), so i...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]