I don't have the gears collection code in my inbox and the year is closing soon. HELP!

Discus and support I don't have the gears collection code in my inbox and the year is closing soon. HELP! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I don't have the code. I looked in my inbox and nothing is there. I don't even know how to recover past messages. My gamertag is . It'll suck to find... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BlackWeasel54, Dec 29, 2015.

1. I don't have the gears collection code in my inbox and the year is closing soon. HELP!

I don't have the code. I looked in my inbox and nothing is there. I don't even know how to recover past messages. My gamertag is . It'll suck to find out I got gypped. Weird how this works, the code gotta be sent out before New Years and I got
    the holiday bundle in November. I did play gears of war. HElp!

:)

BlackWeasel54, Dec 29, 2015
  2. Angel 13
    Angel 13 Guest
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Promo Codes

I bought Gears of War Ultimate Edition on disc from my local retailer on 28\08\15 for £29.99. I was told i would also receive the Xbox360 Gears of War collection codes via my inbox within 8 weeks. Its been over 3 months, and i still havent had my codes.
    PLEASE HELP!!!

Angel 13, Dec 29, 2015
  3. NoynuR
    NoynuR Guest
    gears of war collection code

I Bought the Gears Ultimate edition a while ago and had the Codes for the Gears collection games in my inbox but now they are no longer there and i was wanting to redeem the codes

NoynuR, Dec 29, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

I don't have the gears collection code in my inbox and the year is closing soon. HELP!

No you had to play before the end of the year they only promised that they would start sending out codes by Nov not when they ended

All the codes haven't been sent out yet

You will have to check this thread to make sure your qualify

Certain regions don't qualify and your account region must reflect your actual region

If you don't live in an xbox live region you will have issues with the codes and no replacement since the games themselves has the region lock

.gears 1 and 3 are region locked
    forums.xbox.com/.../2076838.aspx

ngocphi, Dec 30, 2015
Thema:

1. I don't have the gears collection code in my inbox and the year is closing soon. HELP! - Similar Threads - don't gears collection

2. Received Codes from Xbox Live for Gears of War 1, 2, 3, & Judgement, some don't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Received Codes from Xbox Live for Gears of War 1, 2, 3, & Judgement, some don't work: Received a message from Xbox Live shortly after I redeemed Gears 4 UE with codes for BC versions of Gears 1-3 & Gears Judgement, the codes for Gears 2 & Judgement redeemed normally but the others...
  3. I don't receive my gears of war bundle games yet from the purchased gears of war console gow ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I don't receive my gears of war bundle games yet from the purchased gears of war console gow ...: Hello! I purchased in microsoft store (toronto-ca) the console xbox one s limited edition bundle 2tb, and not receive the bundle of gears of war yet (gow 1, 2, 3 and judgement). I went in the...
  4. I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...: I bought the game in february 2016. 4d1a8fd8-3cf4-49f7-b273-4859cedbe611
  5. Gears of War 4 legacy rewards - don't receive the gears 2 and gears judgment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 legacy rewards - don't receive the gears 2 and gears judgment: in the promotion, said that I will receive 4 geras from xbox 360. cuz the promotion is all the geras collection form xbox 360 I only received the gears 1 and 3. I don't receive the gears 2 and...
  6. Gears of War 2 don't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 don't start: Hi, I purchased Gears Of War 2 (with a German xbox-live account). I also activated the product key in the store and downloaded the game. When I want to start the game I can only go to the store...
  7. I don't get Gears of war 1-3 token

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't get Gears of war 1-3 token: I have a Gears of war 4 copy. but I don't get Gears of war 1-3 token. Could you help me to check ? 13cb650a-8084-496c-b08f-f7bd83d42cc0
  8. I don't get Gears of war 1-3 token

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't get Gears of war 1-3 token: I have a Gears of war 4 copy. but I don't get Gears of war 1-3 token. Could you help me to check ? 2e079bc8-ee2a-4e9b-9f2e-30a34524044d
  9. Gears of War collection codes don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War collection codes don't work: Got the redeem codes for GoW 1,2,3 and Judgment but only the one for Judgment works. ce358dea-bdb7-49d7-b9e7-1fc759e5c88d
  10. Windows 10 store saying I don't own Gears of war 4 but I own the pre ordered version and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 store saying I don't own Gears of war 4 but I own the pre ordered version and ...: I launched the game when it came out at 9 o'clock yesterday. I've been playing it until 12a.m when I got signed out of xbox live because it told me my internet connection had something wrong with...