I don't know how to charge my battery pack for my xbox 360 wireless controller

Discus and support I don't know how to charge my battery pack for my xbox 360 wireless controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller is wireless and has a rechargeable battery pack but I don't know how to charge it. My console is almost 10 years old so I possibly could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MoonChild07, Mar 23, 2020.

1. MoonChild07
    MoonChild07 Guest

My controller is wireless and has a rechargeable battery pack but I don't know how to charge it. My console is almost 10 years old so I possibly could have lost the charge cord. I have the main cord to play but I would love to be able to play wirelessly.
    It"s not a necessity to play without a cord. Please help me find a way to fix my controller!!! Thanks....

:)

MoonChild07, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. I don't know how to charge my battery pack for my xbox 360 wireless controller - Similar Threads - don't charge battery

2. Não reconheço uma cobrança [Mod Translation - I don't recognize a charge]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não reconheço uma cobrança [Mod Translation - I don't recognize a charge]: Entrou uma cobrança no meu cartão, sendo que eu não fiz nenhuma compra nesse valor [Mod Translation - My card was charged, and I didn't make any purchases for that amount]...
  3. help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold: just yesterday in the morning I wanted to buy game pass ultimate just left money on a card but at the time of purchase I was told that I had to add money, but then he made the charge to the card...
  4. I don't have an account. Why am I being charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have an account. Why am I being charged?: I have been charged $9.99 for "Microsoft.Xbox" since July 2018. I have never had an Xbox account. How can I get this removed? 190ac325-0259-4d0e-9c21-145602f1cc85
  5. I don't want to go through Xbox game pass but i was charged to me.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I don't want to go through Xbox game pass but i was charged to me.: I don't want to go through Xbox game pass but i was charged to me. So I want to refund plz. do so. 669dc6ba-b5fe-4ab5-961c-452925a0cd64
  6. Don't know why you have charged me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Don't know why you have charged me: hi I was wondering why you have taken £39.99 from my account? 7aa5364e-9569-4089-8743-f678dc84081c
  7. Downloaded the game pass trial but don't want to be charged for a membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded the game pass trial but don't want to be charged for a membership: Should I just delete the app? acaa2c7b-0874-4b60-af05-924d30e5dbb1
  8. Got charged for Gold with auto-renewal, but don't have access to Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got charged for Gold with auto-renewal, but don't have access to Gold.: I got charged last night for Gold, because I forgot to turn off auto-renewal when I bought a month for a buck. So, before forgetting again, I went on the Xbox website to cancel auto-renewal and I...
  9. Can some one help me I keep getting charged for stuff I don't buy and am getting booted offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can some one help me I keep getting charged for stuff I don't buy and am getting booted offline: I keep getting put out of my account and stuff keeps getting bought on my account that I did not authorize 59d4189a-ee2e-481b-b5a3-6fe7ba447e60
  10. I'm getting charged for live , but I don't have an Xbox one anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting charged for live , but I don't have an Xbox one anymore: so I traded in my Xbox one some months ago , put into factory mode and everything, made sure live was off , at least I thought I did now every month I'm getting charged for something I don't...