I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5

Discus and support I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; PLERASE HELP ME,I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO DO [img] [img] deaf6166-c215-4937-9ec8-ac649c047116 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 黄soybean, Sep 5, 2019.

1. 黄soybean
    黄soybean Guest

PLERASE HELP ME,I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO DO

I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5 [​IMG]

I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5 [​IMG]

:)

黄soybean, Sep 5, 2019
  2. 黄soybean Win User

i use your advice tye to downlodn this game but just cant download anything
    [​IMG]
  3. 黄soybean Win User

so,i only can download game in 9/5?
  4. 黄soybean Win User

i have
    [​IMG]
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Did you pre-order the game? You can only download early if you have already pre-ordered it or do so now. This game is not available just because you have ultimate or game pass.
    I have Game Pass Ultimate, and I was able to download the game when the pre-load when live.

"If you preordered Gears 5 or are an
    Xbox Game Pass
    subscriber, you can preload the game starting today. Just head over to the Microsoft Store in your browser and open Gears 5. You should see the option to "Install/play." While it's impossible to play it as of now, you can pre-load it by clicking
    on the "..." next to the button and installing it to your console of choice."

https://www.windowscentral.com/gears-5-pre-load-goes-live-early-access-moved-september-5
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Did you pre-order the game? You can only download early if you have already pre-ordered it or do so now. This game is not available just because you have ultimate or game pass.
Thema:

1. I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT,I CANT DOWNLOND GEARS5 - Similar Threads - DONT FIX CANT

2. Xbox one has this start up screen any fix guys sometimes it dont even show this screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one has this start up screen any fix guys sometimes it dont even show this screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/Inzumi [link] [comments]
  3. I live in the US and i dont have a vpn on so how do you fix it??!!

in XboX Insiders
    I live in the US and i dont have a vpn on so how do you fix it??!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/B_E_A_N_S_20097 [link] [comments]
  4. how to fix XAudio2_7.dll? i dont want to get rid of it i need it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix XAudio2_7.dll? i dont want to get rid of it i need it!: i am playing DOA 6. and i get these crashes. claiming fault of XAudio2_7.dll. i saw ways to avoid it. but deleting. but i need audio! :c 8127a57b-05bd-4edc-8a10-64aeb342f147
  5. Everytime i send a message it say didnt send how do you fix this i put in codes and still dont ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime i send a message it say didnt send how do you fix this i put in codes and still dont ...: how do you fix the message to work try codes and it still say didnt send 76bae72d-8d7d-4183-b514-8b6ea883628f
  6. I'm getting an error code called (0x409) 0x80080300 i dont know how to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting an error code called (0x409) 0x80080300 i dont know how to fix this.: When I open the Xbox App in windows 10 it comes up with the error code (0x409) 0x80080300, I have tried many different tasks to fix this and none of them work. d54dc309-fa15-4e97-9585-f80edc81bcc9
  7. i cant star a party in this app i dont know whats wrong i hope xbox fix this quick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant star a party in this app i dont know whats wrong i hope xbox fix this quick: I want star a party in this app and I cant idk whats wrong. the party just stay loading please i hope xbox support fix this quick 922e79a4-bebd-4300-80ad-34759ec6b604
  8. I have Error 107 and i dont know how to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Error 107 and i dont know how to fix it: Help its getting on my nerves 3bf0e98d-e126-49ff-906e-c0d8f5c5b1f0
  9. hey!!!!! mi gold suscription dont let me play in multiplayer, someone could help me to fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey!!!!! mi gold suscription dont let me play in multiplayer, someone could help me to fix this: hey everyone, i dont know how fix this... :( and i have somedays withot can play with the community so please please HELP ME :( 7a89f162-1d94-451a-ae4c-00a4e22cf277
  10. sent in my xboxone to get fix. they said they sent it back but tracking # dont work. they got ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    sent in my xboxone to get fix. they said they sent it back but tracking # dont work. they got ...: i sent my xboxone on a friday to get fix. they got it on monday. by thurday they sent it out same week in the moring and they gave me a tracking # that dont work. its all most been a week. i...