I dont know what`s wrong with this code

Discus and support I dont know what`s wrong with this code in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It looks like something went wrong, but we can help Contact Xbox support at support.xbox.com and we'll get you back to gaming. It looks like something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by a2yi22, Oct 26, 2020.

1. a2yi22
    a2yi22 Guest

It looks like something went wrong, but we can help
    Contact Xbox support at support.xbox.com and we'll get you back to gaming.
    It looks like something went wrong, but we can help Contact Xbox support at support.xbox.com and we'll get you back to gaming.

EOxtAmwPQkKEWPf4.2.0.4.8
    2020/10/26 - 09:25:18 UTC

I upgraded my pc menbership to ultimate with Pringles event code

And i try to used my second event code because they say " 7+7 day code can use single account

than i get this massage

also My account even didnt work as ultimate membership it shown by ultimate upgraded but work still

pc membership, and also cant upgrade to ultimate anyway

How can i fix it?

:)

a2yi22, Oct 26, 2020
  2. GrandHolyKing Win User

i dont even know what i did wrong

Some of the times its a team of players that know each other and if they think your winning and they arent, they do things like that. Had it happen many times myself :(
  3. Piztup- Win User

Are you saying you got kicked from the game by the host, or you've recieved a ban from Xbox?

If its the latter, then check the email associated with your Gamertag, as you should have recieved an email telling you how long you are banned for.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

if it was an xblpet ban you would not be able to post on here with the account.

you have been kicked out by whoever was hosting the game,just another player,look at who sent the message.

you should have no problem playing online again.
  5. EndorphinOS Win User

Xbox One VIP Bundle FIFA 14

I'm always waiting for my code.

But as i can see, i will never obtain them.

I dont know what is going wrong for me.
  6. Jay Purohit Win User

I dont know what to do

Phone Xbox customer support and explain the situation to them. Hopefully they can assist you in getting a replacement disc.
Thema:

1. I dont know what`s wrong with this code - Similar Threads - dont what`s wrong

2. i need to change my alternative email but i dont have access to the current one

in XBoX on Windows
    i need to change my alternative email but i dont have access to the current one: i need to change my alternative email but i don't have access to the current one bc i bought minecraft but i cant play on servers 343cf9d8-cbc3-43cc-8a8c-34568c5120eb
  3. I dont know how but i messed up.

in XBoX on Windows
    I dont know how but i messed up.: I bought this discord nitrox budle that included 3 months of xbox game pass. Once i tried to redeem it, it apparently made me buy 1 month of gamepass. Is there any way of getting a refund aswell...
  4. I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial, but i dont have credit card.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial, but i dont have credit card.: Hello, is there anyway to use code without credit card? 922e05fb-f021-4cf3-9867-f77cd8a0e6a2
  5. I do not play on xbox I play on ps4 but i dont know how to solve this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do not play on xbox I play on ps4 but i dont know how to solve this: i do not play on xbox i play on ps4 and I dont know how to solve this fa705f12-0c8b-46b9-bfb0-8a3aae29f4cd
  6. I dont know if this is a glitch or something but I didnt rent or buy any movies for this...

in XboX Insiders
    I dont know if this is a glitch or something but I didnt rent or buy any movies for this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpeasherThatcher [link] [comments]
  7. I bought vbucks and im on PC and i dont know how to recieve them from the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks and im on PC and i dont know how to recieve them from the store: Hi - I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store and I haven't received them yet and because i'm on PC I don't know how to get them. 7ace44fc-ca06-41b7-8115-78537d028442
  8. i dont have my fortnite data on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i dont have my fortnite data on my pc: So, I recently switched to pc (today) and I made an epic games account. With this account I linked it to my xbox one, (which had all my skins, vbucks and data). But for some reason, when I load on...
  9. help...dont loose me to the darkside...please...xbox one S does what and when it pleases

in XBoX on Consoles
    help...dont loose me to the darkside...please...xbox one S does what and when it pleases: hello to all members, if ive posted in wrong section then ADMIN please could you sort it, thanks......my problem is that ive always been an XBOX gamer simply because ive never had problems(which i...
  10. hi i got the new xbox one 1 s and i dont have hdmi plug in. in my tv so what do i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi i got the new xbox one 1 s and i dont have hdmi plug in. in my tv so what do i do: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 4d65cf91-3895-4eac-b9d5-e21d955afd43