I don’t know what to do

Discus and support I don’t know what to do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello guys i go onto my xbox profile and try and add a custom gamer pic but it says i cant cause of my past behaviour and i havent done anything wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr FuZe HyDra, Sep 4, 2019.

1. I don’t know what to do

Hello guys i go onto my xbox profile and try and add a custom gamer pic but it says i cant cause of my past behaviour and i havent done anything wrong so i dont know what to do.
    I don’t know what to do [​IMG]

:)

Mr FuZe HyDra, Sep 4, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

I don’t know what to do

Controllers have different generations so if you have an older controller you may have to get one thats newer and has the bluetooth feature. Not all controllers have that.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

I don’t know what to do

Hi
    Mr FuZe HyDra

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Regarding the message you received, it is possible that this is due to an enforcement action on your profile. I recommend that you go to the
    Enforcement website to see what this may pertain to and to see if you're eligible for a case review. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on
    Forums nor can support offer assistance.

Please visit our Custom Imagespage on the enforcement site to
    find out how to choose a custom picture.

I hope that this information helps you out.
  4. Moderngamer264 Win User

I don’t know what to do

It doesnt work and i look at infomation of my controller and it does have bluetooth and it doesnt work i tried and tried and looked up people have the same thing it doesnt pop up at all on blue tooth and i hear people say it works for samsung and i dont
    care about samung and reply a link for a video of showing how it works and what does it work on
  5. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

I don’t know what to do

You need a Bluetooth controller for it to work.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

I don’t know what to do

I dont know how to do it on iPhone I know on Android if you have a bluetooth controller you can do it there.
Thema:

I don’t know what to do

1. I don’t know what to do - Similar Threads - don’t

2. I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...: I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app the first thing I noticed was where they had Quick Polls Rateings Insider content Settings Report a...
  3. I was ddosed and don’t know how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was ddosed and don’t know how to fix it: I was playing For Honor and the user [mod removed] got upset i won a game and invited me and my cousin to a party where he said i was trash and I was actually being super respectful back for once...
  4. Why don’t I have the update?

in XboX Insiders
    Why don’t I have the update?: I enrolled and I don’t have the update submitted by /u/dietboobies [link] [comments]
  5. I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake: so i was sending a team killing guy a message and i was trying to say hope he gets banned after reporting him but apparentley my xbox didnt read the button tap when i selected p and i didnt...
  6. My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened: My account has been hack and all my emails and numbers and password was changed and i played fortnite on that acc it has all my skins and i really need that back can yall plz help me...
  7. I don’t understand...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t understand...: I've been attempting to change my gamertag to something else. The gamertag I want is in use by an account that hasn't been active for over 5 years. I was told by an Xbox agent that they release...
  8. Xbox says I don’t own overwatch even though it’s also says downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I don’t own overwatch even though it’s also says downloaded: [img] ........... 50eb664a-6819-4832-8abd-a0053faa5203
  9. I’m in alpha skip ahead and I don’t have the new dashboard everyone is talking about? I’ve...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m in alpha skip ahead and I don’t have the new dashboard everyone is talking about? I’ve...: submitted by /u/A-Lonely-Kudu [link] [comments]
  10. My account got hacked and I don’t know how to get it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and I don’t know how to get it back: My account got hacked, and the hacker changed the emails and password and changed the 2 step, please of someone knows how to get an account back help me 7f537869-32c7-44a7-9006-427312fc1958