I dont know what to put as a subject

Discus and support I dont know what to put as a subject in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to update the elder scrolls online but it tells me that in order to install I need to do an update for my Xbox but when I went to update my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SeaREDMIST123, Aug 7, 2019.

1. I dont know what to put as a subject

When I try to update the elder scrolls online but it tells me that in order to install I need to do an update for my Xbox but when I went to update my Xbox it said there is no updates available what should I do about that

:)

SeaREDMIST123, Aug 7, 2019
  2. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Hello
    Thanks for contacting the Xbox forums
    I recommend that you restart your factory cone but without deleting the games, by doing this your console will be updated to the latest version of the console when it is restored
  3. SeaREDMIST123 Win User

When I try to update the elder scrolls online but it tells me that in order to install I need to do an update for my Xbox but when I went to update my Xbox it said there is no updates available what should I do about that
    I dont know how I did it but I just unplugged my Xbox and the game still said that my xbox needed an update I checked for an update again and nothing then I went to the updates section of games and apps and I tried to update the game that way and it worked
    just fine
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    SeaREDMIST123

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. SeaREDMIST123 Win User

I didn't think about that but I don't like factory resetting any piece of technology what so ever but I fixed somehow (see other reply)
  6. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

I dont know were to put this

Battlfield 3 runs of EA's dedicated servers, I seriously doubt people are running rampant with "God Mode" hacks, just being honest. However if you feel like foul play is seriously happening, file a complaint.
Thema:

1. I dont know what to put as a subject - Similar Threads - dont put subject

2. Avengers Endgame special features dont play without skipping. [Mod Removed - Profanity]?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Avengers Endgame special features dont play without skipping. [Mod Removed - Profanity]?: So i bought Endgame, and surprise surprise, it wouldnt play correctly till i downloaded it to the xbox. BUT, the special features dont play correctly even after download, even ON MY DESKTOP PC!!!...
  3. Screen Saver not work correctly. I dont like see any info (except time, battery etc), so i...

in XboX Insiders
    Screen Saver not work correctly. I dont like see any info (except time, battery etc), so i...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  4. dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things

in XboX Insiders
    dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things: i was wondering why if im in alpha i get the updates but 0 changes level 19 almost 20 with 2 years 8 months in of hard work. also i noticed whenever i post it does not say im a insider just my...
  5. i dont have my premuin cache and i want go in for minecraft texture packs

in XBoX Accessibility
    i dont have my premuin cache and i want go in for minecraft texture packs: i want play with pvp texture pack but i cant i have dl texture pack but i can use they just in my map but i want use all time e65dc57e-2164-4d54-8f34-be6591746d94
  6. i shop 5000 v-bucks and they dont put in my account of epic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i shop 5000 v-bucks and they dont put in my account of epic: Split from this thread. hi i shop 5000 v-bucks and they dont put in my account of epic and i have other problems y can`t put fortnite i puttit and the have a error and i Will shut down and they...
  7. DONT PUT YOUR MONEY TO PLAY BINGO (MIROSOFT STEAL YOUR MONEY)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DONT PUT YOUR MONEY TO PLAY BINGO (MIROSOFT STEAL YOUR MONEY): I don't know how many times I ask Microsoft to fix this **** bingo. After 2-3 weeks of requests, it's working but for only 1-2 days. Poor Microsoft. Patétik! ab1edfce-d09f-4de7-bb7e-e3e900bc017d
  8. Dead By Daylight not working properly.I put it in Dying light cause they dont have a Dead by ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight not working properly.I put it in Dying light cause they dont have a Dead by ...: So i brought Dead by daylight Digitally recently. When I brought it, it was the brought the Special edition. But When I play, I cant get all of the killers. But all the killers comes with special...
  9. Everytime i send a message it say didnt send how do you fix this i put in codes and still dont ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime i send a message it say didnt send how do you fix this i put in codes and still dont ...: how do you fix the message to work try codes and it still say didnt send 76bae72d-8d7d-4183-b514-8b6ea883628f
  10. I put code of xbox live and this dont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put code of xbox live and this dont work: I put code of xbox live and this dont work, they accept me the code but i dont have xbox live, when i put the code again says that is already taken. 16539da2-d94f-4fc9-b620-0753fe1cff8b