I don't know what's happening...

Discus and support I don't know what's happening... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So first thing that occurs is I have everything plugged into the places I need them to be and then I turn on my Xbox. But the thing is, once I turn on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr Explict, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Mr Explict
    Mr Explict Guest

So first thing that occurs is I have everything plugged into the places I need them to be and then I turn on my Xbox. But the thing is, once I turn on my Xbox, nothing happens, literally nothing. It just displays a standard "no signal" screen on my SANYO
    TV. Then, it transitions to the 'black screen of death' for maybe 5 minutes then to the 'green screen of death' for more than 5 minutes. I've tried hard restarting, unplugging everything then plugging it back in. I've tried doing that same thing again and
    then hard restarting by holding the power button for 10 seconds then turning it back on. I've even tried doing the sync and eject button then the power button thing but nothing has worked and it is just the same thing over and over. The very first time I turned
    on my Xbox, there was no screen of death, in fact there wasn't even any kind of loading screen, it just went straight to the home. I then tried to sign in and it didn't work. It wouldn't sign in and so I tried restarting my Xbox which has worked in the past
    for this kind of situation and it just started doing this crap that I mentioned first! Please help me because I have NO clue what is happening or how to fix it! Thanks for taking the time to read this and what not.

:)

Mr Explict, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

1. I don't know what's happening... - Similar Threads - don't what's happening

2. I'm what features do the 2004 updates get which the 1911 don't have?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm what features do the 2004 updates get which the 1911 don't have?: I would like to know since I'm new to alpha skip ahead and I don't see many changes submitted by /u/SenkoFox [link] [comments]
  3. What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.: So I just recently heard of xCloud. What is this? A video game console or something that acts like a Google Stadia? I have no idea what this new gaming technology is as I do not have a college...
  4. So my rewards were wiped I don't know what happened

in XBoX Rewards
    So my rewards were wiped I don't know what happened: so I called 4 my Xbox and talked to them about it so my rewards has been wiped or reset or something I need all my stuff replaced for one it says I earned o lifetime rewards points when all I do...
  5. I don't know what happened, but for some reason all of the xbox 360 achievements just ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know what happened, but for some reason all of the xbox 360 achievements just ...: I don't know what happened, but for some reason all of the xbox 360 achievements just unlocked, i am scared my account is broken, and i dont want to lose all my progress with my games, or with my...
  6. I can no longer play Classic Jigsaw. I don't know what happened

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer play Classic Jigsaw. I don't know what happened: When I click on Classic Jigsaw it acts like it is going to open, but it just goes right back where you click on Classic Jigsaw. 3bc5656f-16bf-4f27-a28c-7b68df579d39
  7. Don't know whats happening when I join parties.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't know whats happening when I join parties.: How are you supposed to "log into your router, and look at you MAC settings" ? f970da74-20db-45f1-a06d-851772b7d861
  8. Notice of enforcement? I have been band Permanently. I don't know what happened. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notice of enforcement? I have been band Permanently. I don't know what happened. Please help.: My gamer tag is WeProudCanadian. I am sorry but I tried to post this from my account and it will not work. I am using my daughter's account. Please see below. Notice of enforcement? I have been...
  9. Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?: Hello i have changed my mind about sending in my xbox one for repair but i can't cancel my repair order this is what it says Repair services can not be canceled or refunded when Microsoft has...
  10. Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?: Hello i have changed my mind about sending my xbox one in so when i go to cancel my repair order it says this Repair services can not be canceled or refunded when Microsoft has received my unit...