: I don't know what's wrong

Discus and support : I don't know what's wrong in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : I don't know what's wrong Hello All, Sorry for any issues you are having due to the Service alert. Looks like the service alert has been... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WestonPagels, Feb 7, 2019.

1. WestonPagels
    WestonPagels Guest

Hello All,

Sorry for any issues you are having due to the Service alert. Looks like the service alert has been resolved.
    Please power cycle your console and
    see if it is back to normal when it comes up.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

WestonPagels, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. : I don't know what's wrong - Similar Threads - don't what's wrong

2. What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card: What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit.. Tnx every 1.for answering .. 2ee00f71-41c3-4a7c-94a0-e608db236c92
  3. How am I supposed to learn if I don't what I did wrong? 24 hour comm ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How am I supposed to learn if I don't what I did wrong? 24 hour comm ban.: I'm not arguing over the suspension. I am NOT appealing a 24 hour comm suspension. I do however think it would probably be useful if I at least know what I said or messaged that got me a comm ban....
  4. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY XBOX LIVE REWARDS POINT WHY DON'T I GET THEM???? TELL ME PLEASE IN ...

in XBoX Rewards
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY XBOX LIVE REWARDS POINT WHY DON'T I GET THEM???? TELL ME PLEASE IN ...: WHY WONT ANYONE SAY WHAT IS WRONG HERE? THERE IS NOT ONE THING WRONG WITH MY INFO. I SHOULD GET MY XBOX REWARD POINT WHY DETAIL PLEASE??? THEN FIX IT OR LET ME BUT TELL ME HOW IN DETAIL PLEASE...
  5. On Forza 3 , when i press to start "Wrong Profile" comment appears, and i don't know what to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Forza 3 , when i press to start "Wrong Profile" comment appears, and i don't know what to ...: [img] 2737eca6-ca02-4c16-9c42-c72295ed336a
  6. I don't know what's wrong!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know what's wrong!!!!!: I've tried downloading GTA , and it have me the error saying the disc is scrached, and then I bought another disc and it gave me the same error. I tried it on a different Xbox and it worked. Why...
  7. I don't know what is wrong with my control

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is wrong with my control: I bought the Xbox special issue of halo, my control came with input to the headset but every time I put the headset my control starts to play radio along with the game I'm playing. How do I get...
  8. I need help i don't know whats wrong with my Xbox/ if its banned or what please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help i don't know whats wrong with my Xbox/ if its banned or what please help: Three weeks ago I got suspended for 2 weeks from talking, messaging, and playing ,multiplayer. 2 weeks after the suspension my suspension was supposed to be over buy i still couldn't communicate...
  9. I don't understand what I did wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't understand what I did wrong: So the other day I got a suspension from Xbox Live communications almost out of nowhere. I know I was reported the other week by somebody because other people that I was with were sending them...
  10. I don't know what wrong with my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what wrong with my xbox: I don't know if this is a connection issues or an Xbox issues but for some reason recently when I try to play Xbox one games my game will freeze and then lag our shading connections lost. Even...