I don't received vbucks code in my account..

Discus and support I don't received vbucks code in my account.. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i buy promo live gold 3 months with 1000 vbucks.. 89df0b2e-dd48-485c-b70a-76e093cc7ef6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Monteenegro, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Monteenegro
    Monteenegro Guest

i buy promo live gold 3 months with 1000 vbucks..

:)

Monteenegro, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

1. I don't received vbucks code in my account.. - Similar Threads - don't received vbucks

2. Received a suspension and don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received a suspension and don't know why: I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and therefore wasn't on my computer for 3 weeks. I sent a brief message to my gift giving friends apologizing for not being able to send gifts to them and...
  3. Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10: As the subject says, I don't receive notifications and therefore can't accept any invites as I can't find where those show up, meaning I can't join invite-only parties or games. Is this because I...
  4. My xbox 360 has received a ban and i don't know why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox 360 has received a ban and i don't know why.: I do not know why my Xbox 360 has received a ban because I do not use traps of any kind. Please, i need help urgently. adf4d677-bbd4-455b-9b3e-10e734d65087
  5. Don't receive XBOX Briefing gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Don't receive XBOX Briefing gift: Hello everyone, I watched the XBOX Briefing on the Mixer app (on the smartphone) on June 10th. For this I logged in with my XBOX account. I was on the XBOX channel long time before the stream...
  6. I Still don't receive Voices of War REQ pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Still don't receive Voices of War REQ pack: Almost two weeks have passed since the HWC event ended, this event promoted the "Voices of war REQ pack". I made sure to link my GT with the "Mixer" platform to avoid problems with the exchange...
  7. I still don't receive my pack voices of war

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I still don't receive my pack voices of war: good day. I want to file a complaint because on Sunday I was watching the transmission of halo 5 wc and never received the pack of voices of war during the week and I am really surprised by it....
  8. Why my purschase is cancelled and I don't receive my money back ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my purschase is cancelled and I don't receive my money back ?: I have purschse FH4 Ultimate Edition for 99,99€ but it was cancelled and i don't receive my money back. 9daae69c-4ea0-4226-88c9-54db370528d0
  9. I don't received my announcer pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't received my announcer pack: I was seeing the entire stream but I don't receive my announcer pack but somehow my sister received just one person of the console can received? Can I get my announcer pack?...
  10. HaloWCS PAQ "VOICES OF WAR" still don't get received

in XBoX on Consoles
    HaloWCS PAQ "VOICES OF WAR" still don't get received: 1.hi friends, I did not get the code or message "voices of war" I saw the stream 8 hours from the application (Mixer) with my Microsoft account linked someone can help me thanks friends...