i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn...

Discus and support i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/MeFleaCuzImTiny [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MeFleaCuzImTiny, Jun 20, 2019.

1. i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn...

/u/MeFleaCuzImTiny, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn...

1. i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn... - Similar Threads - don't spotify icon

2. Xbox (Beta) app don't download on D drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app don't download on D drive: I bought Game Pass last month but I can't install any game on my secondary drive (D drive). The error code is 0x80073d0b I searched the community posts but I didn't find any answer. I can't...
  3. Game Pass games don't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass games don't work?: So, just about 10-20 minutes ago from now, I just installed Warhammer:Vermintide II from the game pass. But then suddenly, the game doesn't work. It tells me "Do you own this game or App?" Despite...
  4. 42PG20D: Dolby vision BR player don't work

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Dolby vision BR player don't work: 42PG20D: Dolby vision BR player don't work Hi guys! Thanks for replying. I've read somewhere that dolby vision was supported on streaming app at the beginning but Microsoft as proposed Dolby...
  5. This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Stgcam [link] [comments]
  6. Mixer Streams Still Don't Show Up On Activity Feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer Streams Still Don't Show Up On Activity Feed: I've been streaming on mixer, but on my activity feed it doesnt show that i streamed and for how long, like it does for my friends when they stream. I went into my xbox one...
  7. Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console

in XBoX on Windows
    Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console: Hi I'm having some issues with my controller. The left stick doesn't work correctly and the right trigger motor doesn't work anymore. The thing is that i can't ask for a repair or replacement...
  8. Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10: As the subject says, I don't receive notifications and therefore can't accept any invites as I can't find where those show up, meaning I can't join invite-only parties or games. Is this because I...
  9. Game Trailers in the Microsoft Store Don't AutoPlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Trailers in the Microsoft Store Don't AutoPlay: I don't like the fact that if a game developer includes a video, the hero image (the big one at the very top) is replaced by a black area. I found that if you click on it, then a video plays, but...
  10. Jade Empire don't download fully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jade Empire don't download fully: I try to download Jade Empire game for xbox 360, the download stop at 80% the conssula couldn't continue the download even though I try, I get a message that the game is corrupted, I clear the...