I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app

Discus and support I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I signed up for a couple of betas and even reported a bug, but I dont see how I can rate the betas of something submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Swordeaser, Oct 31, 2019.

1. I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app

I signed up for a couple of betas and even reported a bug, but I dont see how I can rate the betas of something

submitted by /u/Swordeaser
    [link] [comments]

/u/Swordeaser, Oct 31, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

why cant i rate the xbox app on the microsft store

I can very well rate the Xbox App on Microsoft Store. I searched for Xbox App on Microsoft store and clicked on Reviews tab, and was able to rate it.

What's the issue you're having? Please note in order to rate the app you need to install it with the same account, as you can't rate the apps/games that you don't own.
  3. BigB EC Win User

How do I access the beta for minecraft

Go to the insider app and go to insider content you should see it there.
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

Minecraft version's broken

By chance are you enrolled in the Beta update version for Minecraft via the insider program?

Please go to "my games and apps" "Xbox Insider hub" "insider content" And see if you are part of it.
  5. mcsuplex8790 Win User

How do I access the beta for minecraft

Go to the insider app and go to insider content you should see it there.
    it wasnt there pls tell me why
  6. Redfire1977 Win User

Xbox Insider Program Avatar Quest

It happened when I opened the Xbox Insider app on September 5. The quest was there but the Avatar app wasn't. I looked in both the Insider content and on the Xbox store and wasn't able to find it. I found the old Avatar app though on the store.
Thema:

I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app

1. I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app - Similar Threads - dont Rating Content

2. how to fix XAudio2_7.dll? i dont want to get rid of it i need it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix XAudio2_7.dll? i dont want to get rid of it i need it!: i am playing DOA 6. and i get these crashes. claiming fault of XAudio2_7.dll. i saw ways to avoid it. but deleting. but i need audio! :c 8127a57b-05bd-4edc-8a10-64aeb342f147
  3. I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the xbox elite series 2. I am super annoyed that the paddles dont act as their own...: I literally brought this controller just so I could have 4 extra buttons for games. Boy was I wrong. The paddles only act as inputs of different buttons (eg: a,b,x,y). Xbox should make it clearer...
  4. If the result is what i think is going to happen i dont know what i'd do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If the result is what i think is going to happen i dont know what i'd do...: Hello, my name is Austin, i have been a customer of Xbox and Microsoft for awhile now. I remember getting an Xbox 360 on my 9th birthday, me being 18 now makes me aware and well known about Xbox...
  5. Payment issue with Gamepass, paid but dont have access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment issue with Gamepass, paid but dont have access: Ok, usually im billed the 12th of the month, sadly had no money on my bank account earlier this month. Yesterday i got soe funds and this morning iw as automatically billed. As i boot the xbox...
  6. PC Game Pass thinks I dont have subscription, but I do, wont let me play anything

in XboX Insiders
    PC Game Pass thinks I dont have subscription, but I do, wont let me play anything: So today I subbed to PC Game Pass, downloaded and played a few games. But just now whenever I try to play anything or download anything it takes me to the subscription page (which doesnt fully...
  7. My Xbox one dont show en image

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one dont show en image: My xbox one turn on but dont show image, just no signal. faf5774b-a7a0-4d9c-a9ae-e0cb7109b1b3
  8. Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...: The last time i changes my password is in 2016 and am sure some français now my password i need help pitié laisser moi changer de mot de passe 56990a78-d8a8-4dca-8eae-9826a5a26272
  9. HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background )

in XBoX on Windows
    HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background ): I can't really uninstall GEAR 5。 Whenever I uninstalled the GEAR 5, XBOX(BETA) will download the game in the background for me. What should I do ?? 81d41e91-fb18-4133-be01-9dbdca0cc179
  10. I dont know how to apply xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I dont know how to apply xbox game pass for pc: Hello, i have got a key to 3months pass. I dont know where to apply it. I tried a apply a key (sry for english). BTW it dont have 25 digits. bf8e8327-c308-41fb-ae58-afc286ee22bc