I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app

Discus and support I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I signed up for a couple of betas and even reported a bug, but I dont see how I can rate the betas of something submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Swordeaser, Oct 31, 2019.

1. I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app

I signed up for a couple of betas and even reported a bug, but I dont see how I can rate the betas of something

submitted by /u/Swordeaser
    [link] [comments]

/u/Swordeaser, Oct 31, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

why cant i rate the xbox app on the microsft store

I can very well rate the Xbox App on Microsoft Store. I searched for Xbox App on Microsoft store and clicked on Reviews tab, and was able to rate it.

What's the issue you're having? Please note in order to rate the app you need to install it with the same account, as you can't rate the apps/games that you don't own.
  3. BigB EC Win User

How do I access the beta for minecraft

Go to the insider app and go to insider content you should see it there.
  4. Villarino Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hello IAmTheLord!

I think it will be a great idea, free points are always welcome! But i dont see it as an satandalone app, i thinks its better a tab in the current xbox or xbox gamepass apps, i dont wanna have another one.

Happy gaming!
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Leave Xboxinsider on Refurb

Hi,

You have to launch the insider app on a console ( dont matter which one ) , go to contents, select insider preview, then manage, you will see the serial number of the console enrolled, just select the one you want to remove.

Regards

PS: if you cant have access to the insider app , contact the official insider website > https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Minecraft version's broken

By chance are you enrolled in the Beta update version for Minecraft via the insider program?

Please go to "my games and apps" "Xbox Insider hub" "insider content" And see if you are part of it.
Thema:

I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app

1. I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app - Similar Threads - dont Rating Content

2. Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it: hello my wife is a lover of wandersong and dead cells, recently dead cells dont allow play when she push "continue" starting the game instantly take her out to main menu of xbox, and wander song...
  3. why does it say i dont own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say i dont own it: I bought a game a while ago and it was working properly but then out of nowhere it gets deleted from my console and when i go to the store it doesn’t say i own it and it wasn’t returned because my...
  4. I paid for the game pass and i dont have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for the game pass and i dont have it: I paid for the game pass and i dont have it 94d6845d-113b-42fa-ab28-7a50c164d555
  5. Xbox blu ray app dont read

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox blu ray app dont read: Cant read a brand new xbox one game disk on my xbox 1 s. Error 091d70000 2bfcf5d6-f433-49de-93f5-f21d6049f18c
  6. I recently got into Project xCloud and for some reason I could play games I dont own? Is...

in XboX Insiders
    I recently got into Project xCloud and for some reason I could play games I dont own? Is...: I wanted to see what would happen if I did open a game I dont even own, and I got in with no problem? I mean hey I wont complain too much, free game lol, My GT is PanPandJa if that matters but I...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 got my savegame corrupted dont know how...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 got my savegame corrupted dont know how...: helloo… Im play of forza horizon 4, photographer and painter...wich means I got work on my account...I pay every month for a servisse where all games I think save our progresso to their cloud…...
  8. My games dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games dont work: i wanted to play some minecraft. When i went to open it then it closed and said do u own this app i went to check Microsoft store. It said it wasn't downloaded then it said play all the apps...
  9. Hey please help my xbox is worthless if I dont get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey please help my xbox is worthless if I dont get help: Ok so when I try to add a new account it loads for about 15 seconds and then kicks me to the previous page or what ever I tried to restart console (kept my games) and looking for other ways but...
  10. I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft: I been trying the whole day to learn how to cancel the subscription but I have no clue, could anyone tell me how f258e8e6-b32e-4ece-9ef2-d62ff9a7e888