I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription

Discus and support I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, First of all I´m from Spain so sorry if something here is bad wtritten. Today I bought the Ultimate game pass for 1€ 1 month. My issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zehio_90, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Zehio_90
    Zehio_90 Guest

Hi everyone,

First of all I´m from Spain so sorry if something here is bad wtritten.

Today I bought the Ultimate game pass for 1€ 1 month. My issue is what happens with my suscription. Before buying it i had only Gold (not gamepass) until 23/12/2019. After buying it I have Ultimate Game Pass expiring 23/01/2020. Do I have to pay 13€ every
    month until 23/01/2020?

Thank you in advance.

:)

Zehio_90, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. When you upgrade to Ultimate, any gold or game pass you had on your account is automatically upgraded to Ultimate as well since it includes those. So the gold you had before was converted. You won't have to pay again until 23/01/2020.
  3. Zehio_90 Win User

Thank you very much. So if I had bought a whole year of gold (before the upgrade to Ultimate it would have been better?
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Your Live Gold gets turned into Game Pass Ultimate days. If you go to the subscriptions area in settings>account or at HTTPS://account.microsoft.com/services and it should
    tell you how long your Game Pass Ultimate is running for, before you need To pay.

Do not cancel as your Live Gold that has been converted will be lost. You can turn off auto renew and let it run for the remaining time.
  5. Zehio_90 Win User

So when my Ultimate ends, Can I buy 36 months an upgrade to have 36 months for Ultimate?
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Zehio_90,

Thank you for responding and for marking Smwutches as answered, as mentioned, the time you had on Xbox Live Gold has been converted to Xbox Ultimate Game Pass and your new subscription will expire until 23/01/2020, this is when you
    will have to make a payment to keep the Game Pass Ultimate or of course cancel it to revert back to the Xbox Live Gold subscription.

We will go ahead and lock this thread as your question has already been answered, if you do have any other questions for us feel free to start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

1. I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription - Similar Threads - don´t understand whats

2. Can`t add account or sign in xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can`t add account or sign in xbox one: I originally had an error that said no connection. I went through different steps to try and fix including factory reset. I now cant add back my account... all I get is a rotating circle and...
  3. I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...: I don't know why i can t join nos world 81e1895a-d10c-4f6c-af88-8a641bfc7824
  4. XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Games not updating, and don´t launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Games not updating, and don´t launch.: Hello! I'm a bit desperated here, so, I'm going straight to the point: I have the Ultimate Game Pass, which allows me to download games like Age of Empires, Ori, Gears of War, and Dirt Rally 2.0....
  5. I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...: He is playing in PS4 and me in Pc Minecraft windows 10 edition, we added like friends in xbox live and when i´m connecting to his world the message ´´could not connect to the world´´...
  6. xbox game pass sharing t family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass sharing t family members: I have an xbox one. I have joined Ultimate Game Pass and I have set my xbox as my home xbox in the settings as per the Microsoft instruction. I created family member profiles for my kids and those...
  7. Why can`t i get 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can`t i get 360 games: I was trying to get a 360 game that was free with xbox gold but it just said i can`t buy it with my account.. what is the problem with my account plz help.. fc92cd4d-4e2e-471b-b3e3-6c798c42b0e6
  8. Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate: When i try to download the game in the microsoft store or in the xbox (beta) app, in the both sites download 10 mb of the game and finish installing, but the game don´t appear anywhere and the...
  9. I don´t understand :'(

in XBoX Rewards
    I don´t understand :'(: How do I get microsoft points? I don´t understand :'( fb4e1107-d1b1-4cec-a610-31089bb0d0b9
  10. i don t understand my ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    i don t understand my ban: hello i m coming here because i don t understand my banissement. i had a problem with a glitcher in call of duty multiplayerso i talk hard with him, i m ok with this, but i was banned 2 weeks of...