I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription

Discus and support I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, First of all I´m from Spain so sorry if something here is bad wtritten. Today I bought the Ultimate game pass for 1€ 1 month. My issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zehio_90, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Zehio_90
    Zehio_90 Guest

Hi everyone,

First of all I´m from Spain so sorry if something here is bad wtritten.

Today I bought the Ultimate game pass for 1€ 1 month. My issue is what happens with my suscription. Before buying it i had only Gold (not gamepass) until 23/12/2019. After buying it I have Ultimate Game Pass expiring 23/01/2020. Do I have to pay 13€ every
    month until 23/01/2020?

Thank you in advance.

:)

Zehio_90, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. When you upgrade to Ultimate, any gold or game pass you had on your account is automatically upgraded to Ultimate as well since it includes those. So the gold you had before was converted. You won't have to pay again until 23/01/2020.
  3. Zehio_90 Win User

Thank you very much. So if I had bought a whole year of gold (before the upgrade to Ultimate it would have been better?
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Your Live Gold gets turned into Game Pass Ultimate days. If you go to the subscriptions area in settings>account or at HTTPS://account.microsoft.com/services and it should
    tell you how long your Game Pass Ultimate is running for, before you need To pay.

Do not cancel as your Live Gold that has been converted will be lost. You can turn off auto renew and let it run for the remaining time.
  5. Zehio_90 Win User

So when my Ultimate ends, Can I buy 36 months an upgrade to have 36 months for Ultimate?
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Zehio_90,

Thank you for responding and for marking Smwutches as answered, as mentioned, the time you had on Xbox Live Gold has been converted to Xbox Ultimate Game Pass and your new subscription will expire until 23/01/2020, this is when you
    will have to make a payment to keep the Game Pass Ultimate or of course cancel it to revert back to the Xbox Live Gold subscription.

We will go ahead and lock this thread as your question has already been answered, if you do have any other questions for us feel free to start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

1. I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription - Similar Threads - don´t understand whats

2. Can´t play Gears 5 because it kicks me of the online game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t play Gears 5 because it kicks me of the online game.: See, i buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play Gears 5, i install it all fine at this point but the problem comes here, i wanted to play a versus match but i can´t, i´ve got kicked every time i...
  3. I buy a gift card and doesn`t give me the rigth money that is supossed to do, how can i fix it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I buy a gift card and doesn`t give me the rigth money that is supossed to do, how can i fix it?: Recently i buy a gift card but it doesn't give me the right amount of money that is supposed to do, do you have any idea what is it, or even better how to fix it , please i will appreciate it...
  4. I can´t play some games of GamePass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can´t play some games of GamePass: Hi, as I said in the top, I can´t play some gamepass games, I paid 3 months of Gamepass Ultimate, and I can play Forza Horizon 4 only, but the other games, when I open it appears a screen saying...
  5. XBOX One Synchronisation with Controller doesn´t work anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Synchronisation with Controller doesn´t work anymore.: ENGLISH: My Wifi Controller won´t connect since few days ago. One time only i could connect it via USB. I checked the Controller-Software and it was on the latest update. So i pull out the cable...
  6. I can´t get the download the games I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t get the download the games I bought: I tried all, but my games never work, I really love microsoft and the xbox, but this corruption on my sight... UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD.. but I PURCHASE FOR THIS and I want to play my games... I´m not...
  7. Voice reconisation by Kinect doesn t work

in XboX Insiders
    Voice reconisation by Kinect doesn t work: I say xbox but nothing happens I'm french submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments]
  8. Can´t get achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t get achievements: Hello, Last week I moved back to my "old" One S after selling my Xbox one X. On my One X I got every achievement, but on my One S I only got achievements in Minecraft. The achievements I cant get...
  9. I don´t understand :'(

in XBoX Rewards
    I don´t understand :'(: How do I get microsoft points? I don´t understand :'( fb4e1107-d1b1-4cec-a610-31089bb0d0b9
  10. i don t understand my ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    i don t understand my ban: hello i m coming here because i don t understand my banissement. i had a problem with a glitcher in call of duty multiplayerso i talk hard with him, i m ok with this, but i was banned 2 weeks of...