I dont understand xbox gamepass..

Discus and support I dont understand xbox gamepass.. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It sorta pisses me off, Because for example, I don't get it if you install a game, For example, Fallout 4: Special Edition, You can't play that game on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JudahHedwall, Apr 7, 2021.

1. JudahHedwall
    JudahHedwall Guest

It sorta pisses me off, Because for example, I don't get it if you install a game, For example, Fallout 4: Special Edition, You can't play that game on the PC. I feel like if you own an game on Xbox, It should transfer to the xbox computer app. Or at least, They should add an "Owned Games" Tab. Maybe it's just me though. Let me know what you think!

:)

JudahHedwall, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Default_952 Win User

The short answer is that Microsoft wants Xbox users to subscribe to the service
  3. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

I dont understand... (SPOILERS)

What I don't understand is why someone would post SP story spoilers without the common courtesy and decency of providing a "spoiler warning".....
  4. Edgardo-Sanchez Win User

I dont understand... (SPOILERS)

During the Human-Forerunners wars there was another Didact not Bornstellar, who never had much animosity agaist humans, in fact he ended having some respect for us (Chakas and Riser), after the events of Installation
    07, you can see that when he develops 343 Guilty Sparks based on Human Chakas temple thus saving the Human memory and imprint.

Now the real reason about waging war against Humans is shady, as the last Precursor (creators of both Humans and Forerunner alike) said to the Didact when the Primordial was interrogated by the Didact, ..."Humanity
    have been chosen as our heirs, they will hold the Mantle, as for the Forerunners, it's been decided, total extintion"...

And yes, I guess he used the Composer to "brainwash them", since they still dont know they lost the War, four years ago...
  5. LA Incorporated Win User

I dont understand this issue

well i have the 4gb slim xbox so it only has i dont have a hard drive but i have a flashdrive 16gb i tried nthe steps with that works fine its 4gb that had issus when it said it couldnt find it
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

I dont understand this issue

As Miss Portia mentioned, you can find out version of the Xbox System Software you are currently using on your console by navigating to System Settings, Console Settings, then scrolling down to System Info. Just post the numbers you see after "Dashboard".

In addition, have you tried carrying out the troubleshooting steps that Miss Kleo posted above? Please definitely take a look at the sticky article she posted and let us know if that helps resolve the problem. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.

Thank you, LA. Hang in there and please let us know if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. I dont understand xbox gamepass.. - Similar Threads - dont understand gamepass

2. I cant put up a post using these words and I dont understand how

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant put up a post using these words and I dont understand how: [img] Whats wrong with it? ee2c746d-d29f-456e-b984-777a59c5d742
  3. I dont understand my ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I dont understand my ban: I was suspended for 24 hours for responding to someone in abbreviations. Enforcement team please give me an answer to why you think you are justified to making this suspension, and also prove to...
  4. I dont understand how the reward system actually works, how do you gain credits?

in XBoX Rewards
    I dont understand how the reward system actually works, how do you gain credits?: Unsure on how to actually earn credits, do i need to buy games off the store? play games? earn certain achievements on some games? and how do i redeem earned credits, also, what can i spend...
  5. Dont understand how to use rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Dont understand how to use rewards: I received 50K points for buying a new Xbox1. I see the points under Lifetime, but just don't understand how to use the points. If I go to the Xbox store, I don't see anywhere to redeem points....
  6. i have a charge to my card for 19.99 that i dont understand it says mdsmicrosoft/billinfo

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have a charge to my card for 19.99 that i dont understand it says mdsmicrosoft/billinfo: i have a charge to my card for 19.99 that i dont understand it says mdsmicrosoft/billinfo f921f3b8-de66-4139-8e9c-0808ab58b4c6
  7. I dont really understand this, little help ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont really understand this, little help ?: Right, i don't know if i'm just not grasping the concept here or if i'm just making a really obvious mistake but i'm asking anyway. On my 360, i OWN a digital copy of Bio shock infinite, don't...
  8. I think i have been communication banned but i dont understand why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think i have been communication banned but i dont understand why?: i play xbox most of the time and mostly stay to my self because i don't really feel comfortable around others and prefer not to talk and i have a small group of people i talk to from time to time...
  9. my data player of gow 3 are erase from the servers and i dont understand why ??? please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my data player of gow 3 are erase from the servers and i dont understand why ??? please help: my data player of gow3 are erased and i dont know fixed , i play again all the medalls onice but the skins only two welcome to the horde and beast dont apear in the list what i do ????...
  10. i dont understand why icant send message's I HAVE NVEVER DONW ANYTHING WRONG

in XBoX on Consoles
    i dont understand why icant send message's I HAVE NVEVER DONW ANYTHING WRONG: im just not hppy because icant send messages and i have done nothing wrong ac28d69e-a309-4e15-9708-8dd0b83a743e