I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake

Discus and support I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i was sending a team killing guy a message and i was trying to say hope he gets banned after reporting him but apparentley my xbox didnt read the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BLOOD GOD93, Aug 26, 2019.

1. BLOOD GOD93
    BLOOD GOD93 Guest

so i was sending a team killing guy a message and i was trying to say hope he gets banned after reporting him but apparentley my xbox didnt read the button tap when i selected p and i didnt realize until after i sent the message so i accidentley said hoe
    and he reported me i just want to ask if ill be com banned for that? Because he said thats a bannable word

:)

BLOOD GOD93, Aug 26, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Blood,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on Enforcements. You will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our
    Enforcement website for all information regarding Bans and Suspensions.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. Smwutches Win User

No one here can say 100% whether or not you will be. That would be up to the enforcement team.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

I keep getting coms banned but I don’t know why

Hey there alex60893,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Not all suspensions are reviewable though, as an example, 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. However, you can find more
    information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review. If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. Udder Discharge Win User

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance(1&2) HELP

gosh i hope i dont get banned as easliy as this guy did....please elaborate what actions he took to get banned, because i do nit want to make the same mistake, and from your vague description of the banning reason, i may do it inadvertently, like anyone
    else. My feedback could be important as could the banned, i dont want to make the same very sensitive mistake if possible.
  6. KingPettway1010 Win User

CRONUS MAX/TITAN

don’t worry they get banned. If you want a more customizable controller try the elite controller it works great.
Thema:

1. I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake - Similar Threads - don’t com banned

2. I don’t know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t know what to do: Hello guys i go onto my xbox profile and try and add a custom gamer pic but it says i cant cause of my past behaviour and i havent done anything wrong so i dont know what to do. [img]...
  3. I was ddosed and don’t know how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was ddosed and don’t know how to fix it: I was playing For Honor and the user [mod removed] got upset i won a game and invited me and my cousin to a party where he said i was trash and I was actually being super respectful back for once...
  4. Why don’t I have the update?

in XboX Insiders
    Why don’t I have the update?: I enrolled and I don’t have the update submitted by /u/dietboobies [link] [comments]
  5. My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened: My account has been hack and all my emails and numbers and password was changed and i played fortnite on that acc it has all my skins and i really need that back can yall plz help me...
  6. I don’t understand...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t understand...: I've been attempting to change my gamertag to something else. The gamertag I want is in use by an account that hasn't been active for over 5 years. I was told by an Xbox agent that they release...
  7. Xbox says I don’t own overwatch even though it’s also says downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I don’t own overwatch even though it’s also says downloaded: [img] ........... 50eb664a-6819-4832-8abd-a0053faa5203
  8. I’m in alpha skip ahead and I don’t have the new dashboard everyone is talking about? I’ve...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m in alpha skip ahead and I don’t have the new dashboard everyone is talking about? I’ve...: submitted by /u/A-Lonely-Kudu [link] [comments]
  9. My account got hacked and I don’t know how to get it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and I don’t know how to get it back: My account got hacked, and the hacker changed the emails and password and changed the 2 step, please of someone knows how to get an account back help me 7f537869-32c7-44a7-9006-427312fc1958
  10. I keep getting coms banned but I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting coms banned but I don’t know why: my account has been banned three times for communication but I don’t say anything harmful in gamechat. Every now and then all my friends trash talk and I’m quite but I Receive the ban and they...