I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake

Discus and support I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i was sending a team killing guy a message and i was trying to say hope he gets banned after reporting him but apparentley my xbox didnt read the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BLOOD GOD93, Aug 26, 2019.

1. BLOOD GOD93
    BLOOD GOD93 Guest

so i was sending a team killing guy a message and i was trying to say hope he gets banned after reporting him but apparentley my xbox didnt read the button tap when i selected p and i didnt realize until after i sent the message so i accidentley said hoe
    and he reported me i just want to ask if ill be com banned for that? Because he said thats a bannable word

:)

BLOOD GOD93, Aug 26, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Blood,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on Enforcements. You will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our
    Enforcement website for all information regarding Bans and Suspensions.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. Smwutches Win User

No one here can say 100% whether or not you will be. That would be up to the enforcement team.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

I keep getting coms banned but I don’t know why

Hey there alex60893,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Not all suspensions are reviewable though, as an example, 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. However, you can find more
    information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review. If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. Udder Discharge Win User

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance(1&2) HELP

gosh i hope i dont get banned as easliy as this guy did....please elaborate what actions he took to get banned, because i do nit want to make the same mistake, and from your vague description of the banning reason, i may do it inadvertently, like anyone
    else. My feedback could be important as could the banned, i dont want to make the same very sensitive mistake if possible.
  6. KingPettway1010 Win User

CRONUS MAX/TITAN

don’t worry they get banned. If you want a more customizable controller try the elite controller it works great.
Thema:

1. I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake - Similar Threads - don’t com banned

2. We Xbox users don’t just “Manage” our storage. We “Manage Manage” it.

in XboX Insiders
    We Xbox users don’t just “Manage” our storage. We “Manage Manage” it.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally: So this has been happening for some time now. I have the Xbox One X and it seems this happens on ALL games I've played, I'm in mid game and the all of a sudden my console goes black. Then it opens...
  4. My friends do show up but don’t show their info

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends do show up but don’t show their info: So basicly i was playing gta then had to go turned off my xbox yeah ok. So then i logged on the next day and then my friends were still on it showed the game that they were “playing” it said like...
  5. Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheOnlyMason22 [link] [comments]
  6. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account - or...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account - or...: This morning, I went to download the trial version of a new Paradox game called Surviving the Aftermath (with every intention of buying it if I liked it). Unfortunately, every single time I tried...
  7. Stuck on a verification for a account I don’t remember and I can’t get out of it on the...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Stuck on a verification for a account I don’t remember and I can’t get out of it on the...: Help us protect your account We've detected something unusual about this sign-in. For example, you might be signing in from a new location, device or app. To verify that this is your email...
  8. Be able to remove achievements that you don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Be able to remove achievements that you don’t want: Ok everyone we all love the sound of achievements and we all love to get them. But what if the game is either glitched or the servers are shut down you won’t be able to get those achievements...
  9. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: When I tried to download halo master chief collection on PC it said that "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account." i don't know what it means i saw...
  10. I keep getting coms banned but I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting coms banned but I don’t know why: my account has been banned three times for communication but I don’t say anything harmful in gamechat. Every now and then all my friends trash talk and I’m quite but I Receive the ban and they...