I downloaded minecraft on the wrong account and now I can't add restrictions for my child.

Discus and support I downloaded minecraft on the wrong account and now I can't add restrictions for my child. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I created a microsoft account for myself to monitor my child a while back. I didn't know how microsoft worked at that time so I accidentally made... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Layla Phelts, May 23, 2020.

1. Layla Phelts
    Layla Phelts Guest

I downloaded minecraft on the wrong account and now I can't add restrictions for my child.

I created a microsoft account for myself to monitor my child a while back. I didn't know how microsoft worked at that time so I accidentally made myself child account. I then proceeded to buy and download minecraft for windows 10 on that account. Next I
    then signed into my account to download minecraft on my child's computer. Then I tried to add restrictions for my child on minecraft. This is when I realized my account was classified as a child account so I couldn't add restrictions. I then created a new
    account that was an adult, added my child's xbox account (my child's xbox account not the one a brought minecraft with) to a family group and tried to add restrictions to minecraft. When I clicked app and games restrictions, it said it would show games and
    apps when my child downloaded them on his account. The problem is I didn't download Minecraft for my child on his account. Instead I downloaded it on a old alternate account. I hope you can understand what I mean!

:)

Layla Phelts, May 23, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

I don't know if this will work, but try starting the game on your child's account so the app registers that it has been played on that account then see if it allows you to put restrictions on it
  3. Layla Phelts Win User

Thank you, Please help me
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Add texture pack to Child Account

Have you downloaded it to the Xbox he is playing on? If you go into "My Games & Apps" section, you can look for 'Minecraft' and see all of the add-ons that are downloaded. If it is in there, it should be available for him/her to use. I'm not too familiar
    with the restrictions of child accounts though, sorry.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can't download 360 games on my One account

It's not anything that would have been wrong setting up his account, but due to child restrictions, he would need to download the games via a 360 console.
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

activity report for adults

not possible, but you can create child accounts with all restrictions,
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-child-to-family-account-online
Thema:

1. I downloaded minecraft on the wrong account and now I can't add restrictions for my child. - Similar Threads - downloaded minecraft wrong

2. Cant download Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Minecraft Dungeons: Hello guys! I am trying to download Minecraft dungeons, from the Windows Store, i have the xbox game pass which Minecraft Dungeons is included in, but everytime im trying to click on the button...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons Refusing to Download

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Refusing to Download: ive been trying to download Minecraft Dungeons pre release and post release on the microsoft store, and it just does not want to download at all it just shows the loading symbol and doesnt do...
  4. My friends can’t download the new update for the Minecraft beta anyone know a way to fix this

in XboX Insiders
    My friends can’t download the new update for the Minecraft beta anyone know a way to fix this: Please help submitted by /u/demonkiller317 [link] [comments]
  5. Downloading Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Minecraft: Everytime I try to download Minecraft it gets stuck at 95% completion and I dont know what to do about it. I’ve tried restarting my Xbox and it still doesn’t work. Can somebody please help me....
  6. Minecraft download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft download: Hi, I purchased Minecraft for PC earlier this week, but have not been able to download it. There was no button to activate a download. There is no application to download on the PC. It was paid...
  7. Minecraft download for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft download for PC: Hi, Ive purchased Minecraft for PC for my son through Microsoft. Purchase completed & I have an order number, but there are no details on how to download it.Thanks...
  8. Minecraft RTX - I am in Beta, put the app not updating, its still downloading 1.14

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX - I am in Beta, put the app not updating, its still downloading 1.14: Hello, Minecraft RTX was released for Open Beta in April 16 2020. Today’s May 13 - I enrolled in Beta but the app not updating to RTX, gives me Only 1.14 . What can be the issue behind that?Please...
  9. How can I fix this? tried resetting everything, successfully downloaded minecraft but cant...

in XboX Insiders
    How can I fix this? tried resetting everything, successfully downloaded minecraft but cant...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ron9630 [link] [comments]
  10. Downloading Minecraft On PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading Minecraft On PC: hello, I bought minecraft on xbox one back when it first came out. I own both legacy and bedrock edition. I was just wondering if I can get Minecraft on my windows 10 pc if I have the same account...