I downloaded Snowrunner from the win10 Xbox app and now the game start, it gives an error...

Discus and support I downloaded Snowrunner from the win10 Xbox app and now the game start, it gives an error... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game won't start and it's giving me an error message. I started the download yesterday and it continued overnight. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oddinator19, Sep 22, 2022 at 7:22 PM.

1. oddinator19
    oddinator19 Guest

I downloaded Snowrunner from the win10 Xbox app and now the game start, it gives an error...

My game won't start and it's giving me an error message. I started the download yesterday and it continued overnight.
    I downloaded Snowrunner from the win10 Xbox app and now the game start, it gives an error... [​IMG]

:)

2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I downloaded Snowrunner from the win10 Xbox app and now the game start, it gives an error message

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ODDINATOR19

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :
    Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    What are your hardware specs?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try another game the issue persists?
    And what did you tried so far to fix this problem?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

------
    In the meantime double check if your windows system and all apps are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates
    Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox and Snowrunner app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Try again
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I downloaded Snowrunner from the win10 Xbox app and now the game start, it gives an error message

That's nice to hear!
    Now you can play as usual, for now take care and happy gaming room!
  4. oddinator19 Win User

Thanks for responding, my issue was resolved, I had to sign in to windows store
  5. Mateusz_5235 Win User

Xbox game pass error 0x80070424

Error is showing while trying to download xbox app from internet (not from microsoft store).

Im using win10.
  6. JonasSalminen Win User

xbox game pass title download error: 0x80073cf3 (PC)

Thankyou Ricardo Lechuga for the quick response!

I did the following:

WSReset as admin.

Restarted my pc.

Deleted the windows app folder and uninstalled the Xbox app.

Restarted again.

Re installed xbox app.

And now I have tested to download Snowrunner and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice which both are now being downloaded.
Thema:

1. I downloaded Snowrunner from the win10 Xbox app and now the game start, it gives an error... - Similar Threads - downloaded Snowrunner win10

2. unable to download games through xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to download games through xbox app: Hello. everytime I attempt to download a game through the xbox app using PC gamepass, it will nto allow it to install or it gets stuck for extended periods of time. same thing happens when...
  3. download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    download speeds: I am confused because when i go on my xbox i get around 20 mbs download speed at least but when i go on my pc to download anything my download speed is 3 mbs at most and i have tried many...
  4. Can't download minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download minecraft.: When Windows Store App is opened I always receive the message "Try That Again. Something Happened On Our End. Waiting A Bit Might Help." 1e241688-304b-42c3-a1b5-821c133ddc41
  5. Xbox Download speed and Game pass ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Download speed and Game pass ultimate.: Hello I am trying to download games on my Xbox but the download speeds are showing between 1 mb and 15 mbs even though I restarted my router and I also check fast.com it said 100 mb per sec. My...
  6. My brand new Xbox series X wont download any discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Xbox series X wont download any discs: So i bought an Xbox series x last night as well as GTA 5 & NBA 2K23 but when i put either disc in to play my Xbox starts to install the game but then stops installing. I've tried reconnecting my...
  7. fifa 23 ultimate edition pre download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 23 ultimate edition pre download.: can anyone tell me why i can only download the basic version of fifa 23 when i paid for the ultimate edition for xbox series x i even have the proof of purchase on my microsoft account....
  8. Got hit with an update in the middle of downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got hit with an update in the middle of downloading: Hi. I'm in the middle of installing a game from marketplace and I got it to the "Ready to start" mark and I launched it just to check it out, then the system told me I had to update the game...
  9. Save data not syncing between downloaded game and cloud streamed game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save data not syncing between downloaded game and cloud streamed game.: Greetings, I have a game (Metal: Hellsinger) downloaded on my PC through GamePass. I have attempted to stream the game via the cloud on my Xbox and Steam Deck, but my save data is not...
  10. Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase.

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase.: Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase. submitted by /u/lynkreactor [link] [comments]