I ended up with a gold status which should be for 3 months by the account number [Mod...

Discus and support I ended up with a gold status which should be for 3 months by the account number [Mod... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I ended up with a gold status which should be for 3 months by the account number [Mod Removed]. The day of purchase was activated.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by манвелянананик, Feb 18, 2019.

1. I ended up with a gold status which should be for 3 months by the account number [Mod...

I ended up with a gold status which should be for 3 months by the account number
    [Mod Removed]. The day of purchase was activated.

:)

манвелянананик, Feb 18, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

I ended up with a gold status which should be for 3 months by the account number [Mod Removed]. The day of purchase was activated.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with a subscription on your Microsoft Account. If you purchased a subscription on your account, please take a moment to
    view your Xbox purchase history online
    to confirm the account.

I recommend to power cycle your Xbox One console(Disconnect
    and reconnect your console's power cable) and retry. If the problem persists,
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  3. JohnnyXeo Win User

I ended up with a gold status which should be for 3 months by the account number [Mod Removed]. The day of purchase was activated.

Sorry, is there a question?
  4. Bluntman1138 Win User

help please

Consoles only come with limited number of times you can get a free month of gold on a new account, which is 3 or 4. If you have created accounts for the free gold more than that number, then you get no free month of gold.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Xbox Pass Ultimate back to Gold

If you converted from a gold subscription to an ultimate subscription, the time you had on gold should have been converted to ultimate time, so your ultimate subscription should not end up anytime soon, since you got 12 months + plus the 3 related to the
    promotion.

Check your account to see the status, you should see an ultimate sub running for another year and the gold one marked as converted to ultimate (under the "cancelled" subs list).

There should be no need to renew any subscription until that ultimate runs out.
  6. KyllienTS Win User

My Gold Status is not reflected in MyVip profile

Going through my account history I found 92 Gold – 1 Month entries. At least 2/3 of the 92 are for my main Gold account with the other 1/3 being my sons so at least 60 months of Gold status for my primary account.
Thema:

I ended up with a gold status which should be for 3 months by the account number [Mod...

1. I ended up with a gold status which should be for 3 months by the account number [Mod... - Similar Threads - ended gold status

2. Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months: Hi! So my brother bought me the xbox live year pass as a gift on September 7th of 2019. When I set it up a little thing appeared telling me I also had 4 free months of xbox game pass which I...
  3. Games with Gold download glitched and ended up paying for the game instead

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with Gold download glitched and ended up paying for the game instead: Was trying to get the latest bunch of games through “Games with Gold”, and ended up being charged for the Batman Telltale Series instead of receiving it for free – I was logged in on the same...
  4. Gold ended six months early

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold ended six months early: I had purchased an xbox live gold subscription for 12 months on 3/4/2019. Everything was going smoothly until yesterday. I wanted to try xbox gamepass for one month, but bought gamepass ultimate...
  5. can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can't download Portal Xbox live gold game, all buys on xbox.com ends with "Sorry Your...: i usually activate my gold game using a pc and xbox marketplace site. I could buy / activate the NHL 2019 game but for Portal: Still Alive i keep getting "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed...
  6. Can I retain gold games after ending my gold membership and have a family member go gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I retain gold games after ending my gold membership and have a family member go gold?: I've been a gold member for a while and have a bunch of free games … except I now want to end my gold membership and have my son activated instead. Will we still see the free games from my account...
  7. how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    how does xbox know when to end someone's xbox live gold: I know this is a weird question but my xbox live just ended an hour ago but i thought i had all day (7th of April) until midnight. So does it end the time you enter the membership code or when its...
  8. My Xbox live gold 1 year subscription ended 8 months early

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live gold 1 year subscription ended 8 months early: At the end of May, I renewed my Xbox Live Gold subscription for one year. I logged onto my Xbox today, opened up Fortnite and I try to log in. The error message saying I need Xbox Live Gold to...
  9. My one year gold is gone a month before its supposed to end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My one year gold is gone a month before its supposed to end: My one year gold is gone a month before its supposed to end and i am unable to play online i read that i am not the only one having this problom and i hope this get sovled soon...
  10. my gold membership is not active also it says that it is. I can see that it ends on april ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gold membership is not active also it says that it is. I can see that it ends on april ...: my membership is not active also it says that it is. It says yes you have gold until the 17th of april, but I can not play online or invite friends to partys. What can I do. I bought the xbox one...