I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X...

Discus and support I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was on the phone with Xbox support for over three hours today. Let me just say, I’ve been in the insider program for Xbox One since it started. Never... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ancientdelay, Apr 25, 2022.

1. I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X...

I was on the phone with Xbox support for over three hours today. Let me just say, I’ve been in the insider program for Xbox One since it started. Never once had an issue on my original Xbox one. I was in the program on my Series X mainly for preview/betas. I didn’t put the system (Series X) in any preview rings until the other day. Decided to go right into Beta. I think, might’ve been Alpha the more I think because there was more than 3 options to choose from and I’m pretty sure I had an invite. Anyways I went into beta or alpha on I want to say Friday…Right after I updated, my Xbox started acting real weird. Much slower, some delays here and there. I didn’t think too much of it due to me being in a preview. So I just assumed it was acting strange due to being in the preview ring A or B. I’m playing today and my games keep crashing which never happens. So I’m already thinking of getting out of the preview ring. I’m playing The Show 22 and decide to open the store. Store won’t open. Try to open Elden Ring. Doesn’t open. I get 3 different error codes while trying to play any game/app in a panic. The more I try to open games/apps - the worse it gets. Factory reset. Nothing will opens. Games, apps. Except dark souls remastered (I have the disc in). Nothing digital will open. Insider hub won’t open. YouTube tv opens and nothing else….no games no Netflix….factory reset again. Nothing. Call Xbox trouble shoot nothing works, call back try more stuff, nothing works. We tried everything under the sun. “Out of warranty and you can get it fixed for $300”……….I’m just going to buy a new Series X and see if I can get this fixed on the side. I don’t know how much of a coincidence this is or if this preview ring fried my box but I’m bummed. I think I’m good with trying any preview rings moving forward. Just wanted to tell my story. I have more serious stuff going on in life right now so this is more of a sigh than the end of the world. But I rely on my Xbox for my sanity and now I gotta figure this out.

submitted by /u/ancientdelay
    [link] [comments]

/u/ancientdelay, Apr 25, 2022
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Is her One S enrolled in the Insider Program? She may not be but if the console was pre owned by someone who is in the insider program and the avatar beta app is installed, she will have it.

Xbox One original, Xbox One S and Xbox One X all can install the avatar beta app, it is not console specific. Check the Insider Hub App and enroll if it shows up for your ring.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Updates and games won't download

"could update events beta,"

Is your console enrolled in an Insiders preview ring?
  4. Alliance United Win User

Hi,

At the moment the new Xbox Avatar Beta is available to those in Alpha - Skip Ahead, Alpha, and Beta. When you open the Xbox Insider Hub, it should show under announcements the ring your console is currently enrolled in, can you double check to make sure
    its within one of those rings listed. If so, it should show under 'Insider content' with the option to enroll in the app beta.

If you need to change the ring you're currently enrolled in, please go into 'Insider content'>Xbox One Update Preview>Manage. You will be given access to the rings you are currently eligible for.

Let us know if it still not showing after checking your preview ring.
  5. JohnArrrr Win User

Xbox One X Turns off immediately during boot up

Hi Viprer,

To my knowledge, I am not enrolled in the insider preview program lol.

Thats the program for beta testing system updates, isn't it?
  6. SnoFox Win User

Resident Evil 0 keeps crashing

The fix just reached the BETA Insider ring today. Hopefully not much longer for the general public.
    Are you able to confirm that the fix is working or not in the "BETA Insider ring?" If your device is enrolled in the Insider Program how do you get into this BETA?
Thema:

I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X...

1. I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X... - Similar Threads - enrolled Insider Program

2. I just enrolled for insider hub preview on Windows but didn't receive the update

in XboX Insiders
    I just enrolled for insider hub preview on Windows but didn't receive the update: info page said there can be 20 minutes delay but it is almost 24 hours but still didn't receive the update for the Xbox Insider Hub app submitted by /u/Defalt-1001 [link] [comments]
  3. Enrolling in Xbox Insider Program.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enrolling in Xbox Insider Program.: Hi! If anyone has knowledge on this, I’m in the process of trying to join the Halo Insider Program (not important), but one of the steps says that I have to enroll in the Xbox Insider Program. To...
  4. Enrolling my Series x in the insider program?

in XboX Insiders
    Enrolling my Series x in the insider program?: I’m unsure about enrolling my series x in the insider program. Are people having a positive experience? submitted by /u/Scully330 [link] [comments]
  5. Why am I not getting Omega Updates even after enrolling in Insider program?

in XboX Insiders
    Why am I not getting Omega Updates even after enrolling in Insider program?: Last week, I signed up for xbox insider program (on my xbox one) and enrolled myself with the omega tester option. I saw xbox insider twitter announcing one update for omega but when I checked on...
  6. Unable to sign in xbox live profile on console after enrolling to insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to sign in xbox live profile on console after enrolling to insider program: I enrolled to xbox insider and then was unable to sign in to xbox live profile for 3 days.. So now I have performed reset to system( offline mode).. Now I. Unable to add my profile.. Screen just...
  7. Question, about putting my Enrolling my Series S in the insider program. Is it safe? (Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Question, about putting my Enrolling my Series S in the insider program. Is it safe? (Alpha...: Hey everyone, I was just wondering how safe it is to enroll my Xbox Series S back into the Insider program on Alpha Tier which I’m currently on. I’d like to know if anyone has experienced any...
  8. Un-enrolled from Xbox Insider Program now Xbox isn't working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Un-enrolled from Xbox Insider Program now Xbox isn't working.: My son has bought a new Xbox one X and I have taken his old Xbox one (Fat) that was enrolled in the insider program. I wanted the console to just be the standard unit without constant updates, so...
  9. question about cloning xbox one x hdd enrolled in the insiders program

in XboX Insiders
    question about cloning xbox one x hdd enrolled in the insiders program: long story short I got scammed yesterday (I know, I know. first time it happens) I though i was getting a good deal on an x and the seller even dressed it up very well, cosmetically the console is...
  10. My XBOX ONE S shut down randomly after a while I enrolled to Xbox Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    My XBOX ONE S shut down randomly after a while I enrolled to Xbox Insider Program: Hi guys, sorry If I am break any rule, I'm not always sure what I can't post. Tiday I enrolled to the Xbox Insider Program, installed the updates, and after a while, the console just started to...