i ENTERED CODES FOR PAYDAY 2 SAFECRACKER AND NO CONTENT HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE GAME

Discus and support i ENTERED CODES FOR PAYDAY 2 SAFECRACKER AND NO CONTENT HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE GAME in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I GOT PAYDAY 2 SAFECRACKER YESTERDAY AND ENTERED THE THREE CODES FOR THE ARMORED TRANSPORT, GAGE PACK 1 & GAGE PACK 2 BUT NO CONTENT WAS ADDED TO MY... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by smoky the bear8, Dec 26, 2014.

1. i ENTERED CODES FOR PAYDAY 2 SAFECRACKER AND NO CONTENT HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE GAME

I GOT PAYDAY 2 SAFECRACKER YESTERDAY AND ENTERED THE THREE CODES FOR THE ARMORED TRANSPORT, GAGE PACK 1 & GAGE PACK 2 BUT NO CONTENT WAS ADDED TO MY GAME. I HAVE HAD THIS XBOX 360 FOR YEARS WITH NO PROBLEMS. I CAN SEE THE REDEMPTION IN MY DOWNLOAD HISTORY
    AND I HAVE EVEN TRIED TO RE-DOWNLOAD IT BUT STILL NO CONTENT IN MY GAME.i HAVE ALSO TRIED TO RE-ENTER THE CODES BUT IT SAYS THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN USED. ANY SUGGESTIONS? THANKS

:)

smoky the bear8, Dec 26, 2014
Thema:

i ENTERED CODES FOR PAYDAY 2 SAFECRACKER AND NO CONTENT HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE GAME

1. i ENTERED CODES FOR PAYDAY 2 SAFECRACKER AND NO CONTENT HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE GAME - Similar Threads - ENTERED CODES PAYDAY

2. Entering a code for a new game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Entering a code for a new game: Hi all, Just bought an XBOX and am relatively new to all this. Through my Microsoft online account, I have found and entered the 25-char code for Sea of Thieves. The game has downloaded onto...
  3. xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code,...: 12개월, 6개월 코드를 받아서 입 을 하 는데요 처음 12개월 입 때는 그냥 잘 되더니 그다음 6개월 코드를 입 하 하니 "다시 시도하세요. 문 가 발생했습니다. 시 기다리면 문 가 해결 수 있습니다." 라 뜨면서 계속 안됩니다. 윈도우 스 어 리셋도 해보 윈도우 스 어 앱 문 해결도 눌러보 했지만 혀 도움이 안됩니다. 영어 사이트로...
  4. I have a 14-digit minecoin code but get redirected to enter 25-digit code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a 14-digit minecoin code but get redirected to enter 25-digit code?: I bought each of my children a minecraft minecoin card at Walmart for Christmas. Both of them have the same 14-digit code on the receipt (literally the same activation code listed twice, I'm not...
  5. Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant.: I just recently bought a 2k20 VC card for $40. I got the number that I received from the receipt and I put it in the Xbox.com redeem a code site. It keeps on saying "Code not found. Try...
  6. how do i enter a code on Nintendo switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i enter a code on Nintendo switch: can my Xbox account sine me in on Nintendo switch a983adad-7c09-411a-811a-9694c0bade78
  7. Немогу ввести код[Translation-I can't enter the code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Немогу ввести код[Translation-I can't enter the code]: Добры день не могу ввести код на подписку голд на 12 месяцев выдает ошибку [Translation-Good day can't enter the code on subscription gold for 12 months gives out an error]...
  8. Xbox one s, enter code and says can't acquire item in selected language.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s, enter code and says can't acquire item in selected language.: I have an xbox one s, live in Germany and for language chosen is english(american). I got the xbox from a military base. I entered in a code for gears of war 1, 2, and 3 and then it said cannot...
  9. Never enter codes through xbox companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never enter codes through xbox companion: I entered the code on xbox live trial 2 weeks in this stupid application, the code was accepted, and yet on the console there is no possibility play in the network. [Mod removed] Best of all, my...
  10. Erro ao colocar o código da Xbox Live (Error entering Xbox Live code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao colocar o código da Xbox Live (Error entering Xbox Live code): Alguém sabe como resolver o erro ao colocar o código da Xbox live.... Comprei a Live de 3 meses e coloco o código aparece la normal pra resgatar , e quando vou resgatar da erro no serviço da Xbox...