I face discrimination by nationality

Discus and support I face discrimination by nationality in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am not given the opportunity to participate in the closed beta testing of the game bless ... I have been trying to get the key for almost a year! My... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LiPoViY, Apr 30, 2019.

1. LiPoViY
    LiPoViY Guest

I am not given the opportunity to participate in the closed beta testing of the game bless ... I have been trying to get the key for almost a year! My friends too ... But none of my friends in Russia got the key! I had suspicions that it was because I was
    Russian ... You have to punish them, I want to feel equal to the rest of the users of the box, but namco oppress me!

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

LiPoViY, Apr 30, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you feel discriminated by a game developer you should post in their forums, yet I don't think that is the case.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

You should be able to sign up for the closed beta via the Xbox Insider program as well.
  4. LiPoViY Win User

It is not a Microsoft/Xbox issue, this is purely down to the game developers, as already stated. It can help if you are in the higher levels of the Xbox Insider Preview program as game betas are often tested within the program and third party game
    developers sometimes come to the Insider Program, because there is a proven base of testing and reporting of issues and bugs.
    This is a Microsoft store, so the last word is for Microsoft ... You can oblige developers to translate games into Russian, oblige developers to make games in 60 frames, and so on ... Microsoft can set conditions, but they do not it...
  5. LiPoViY Win User

If you feel discriminated by a game developer you should post in their forums, yet I don't think that is the case.
    You are mistaken ... I not only do not get my native language in games, I sometimes have to change the region in the settings ... I could not play MMORPG TERA with the region of Russia ... I am more than sure that I or someone from My friends will not get the
    key to testing ... Because we are Russian ...
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Sorry to hear about your experience but not everyone will be able to participate in the closed beta. It's up to the Devs to make the decision on who has access and who doesn't but region does play a factor. Maybe there wasn't enough demand in Russia?
Thema:

1. I face discrimination by nationality - Similar Threads - face discrimination nationality

2. Using Xbox 360 Kinect as face cam for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Xbox 360 Kinect as face cam for Xbox One S: If I have the proper adapter, can the Xbox 360 Kinect be used as a face cam when streaming to twitch through an Xbox One S? Thanks in advance. 39c0564e-0434-4562-8bd0-fc8fe7f528e2
  3. Hi everyone... facing this update issue since last night... unable to update my xbox one...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi everyone... facing this update issue since last night... unable to update my xbox one...: [IMG] submitted by /u/killuakun1995 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox social app non functional *insert surprised pikachu face*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox social app non functional *insert surprised pikachu face*: Can you actually answer this thread instead of just showing up to say you're closing it? Or you know just put a functional voip on xbox, preferably discord. Let me precede any reply by saying...
  5. Facing Issue after uploading video

in XBoX on Mobile
    Facing Issue after uploading video: Hello Everyone, Today I have faced an issue after uploading a video. I have not got any single follower through my new video. My video content is new and very entertaining. On the last 20 videos,...
  6. Xbox One Front Face Panel broken

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Front Face Panel broken: I have broken the ribbon cable on the front face panel. How and where can I purchase a new replacement part? Thanks Lawrence 67be856c-d3b7-44eb-8df9-f2f08961cac7
  7. Try redeem code but facing trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Try redeem code but facing trouble: Hi, i redeemed a code (brought on Gear war 4 and 4 parts free) and I putted it on my console Windows store. The redemption went successfully, but after this showing errors like "something...
  8. xbox elite series 2 controller face buttons not registering.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series 2 controller face buttons not registering.: Hello when I gently press the face buttons "A/B/X/Y" they do not not always seem to register my inputs on screen in game. I have requested a repair, but i am having doubts if they will actually...
  9. I'm facing LOTS of disconnections since yesterday, Saturday. Sometimes I simply can't stay...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm facing LOTS of disconnections since yesterday, Saturday. Sometimes I simply can't stay...: My internet service is absolute OK. I already did multiple cold reboots, even unplugging power cord for about five minutes. Checked network cable. My Xbox One X is still disconnecting my gamertag....
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller unresponsive face buttons -- defective controller or design flaw?

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller unresponsive face buttons -- defective controller or design flaw?: Hello all, I recently purchased a refurb'ed Elite Controller from BestBuy for my PC; I really liked it overall but started to notice that it wouldn't always register when I pressed the face...