I face discrimination by nationality

Discus and support I face discrimination by nationality in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am not given the opportunity to participate in the closed beta testing of the game bless ... I have been trying to get the key for almost a year! My... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LiPoViY, Apr 30, 2019.

1. LiPoViY
    LiPoViY Guest

I am not given the opportunity to participate in the closed beta testing of the game bless ... I have been trying to get the key for almost a year! My friends too ... But none of my friends in Russia got the key! I had suspicions that it was because I was
    Russian ... You have to punish them, I want to feel equal to the rest of the users of the box, but namco oppress me!

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

LiPoViY, Apr 30, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you feel discriminated by a game developer you should post in their forums, yet I don't think that is the case.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

You should be able to sign up for the closed beta via the Xbox Insider program as well.
  4. LiPoViY Win User

It is not a Microsoft/Xbox issue, this is purely down to the game developers, as already stated. It can help if you are in the higher levels of the Xbox Insider Preview program as game betas are often tested within the program and third party game
    developers sometimes come to the Insider Program, because there is a proven base of testing and reporting of issues and bugs.
    This is a Microsoft store, so the last word is for Microsoft ... You can oblige developers to translate games into Russian, oblige developers to make games in 60 frames, and so on ... Microsoft can set conditions, but they do not it...
  5. LiPoViY Win User

If you feel discriminated by a game developer you should post in their forums, yet I don't think that is the case.
    You are mistaken ... I not only do not get my native language in games, I sometimes have to change the region in the settings ... I could not play MMORPG TERA with the region of Russia ... I am more than sure that I or someone from My friends will not get the
    key to testing ... Because we are Russian ...
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Sorry to hear about your experience but not everyone will be able to participate in the closed beta. It's up to the Devs to make the decision on who has access and who doesn't but region does play a factor. Maybe there wasn't enough demand in Russia?
Thema:

1. I face discrimination by nationality - Similar Threads - face discrimination nationality

2. Facing problems with game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facing problems with game pass subscription: I got a 3 month game pass on discount for around 1$ in may 2/2019, I didn't intend to continue on the 3 month offer after this one runs out, but now when I try to do one month it takes me to the...
  3. Recording voice and my face over my gameplay in real time with kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording voice and my face over my gameplay in real time with kinect: I have my xbox since the beggining of our days and I love it to death. I just dont get why you cant use kinect to recor voice and video of me over gameplay in real time. What did you do wrong...
  4. mode face à face [Translation - Face to face mode]

in XBoX on Windows
    mode face à face [Translation - Face to face mode]: Salut Nouveau joueur depuis peu quelqu'un peut il me dire la différence dans le jeu quand on active ou désactive le mode face face. par avance merci ---------------- [Mod Translation -...
  5. Card faces

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Card faces: The cards do not display properly just a black face with card value displayed fe1eb35c-9d54-4a05-886d-91c114342c4c
  6. Mode face à face Translation: [Face to face mode]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mode face à face Translation: [Face to face mode]: Salut Nouveau joueur depuis peu quelqu'un peut il me dire la différence dans le jeu quand on active ou désactive le mode face face. par avance merci Bon drift Translation: [Hi New player...
  7. How do you compensate the users who faces with error 0x80a40010 on xbox one? And when will you ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you compensate the users who faces with error 0x80a40010 on xbox one? And when will you ...: Dear MicroSoft, We are having the same problem in Hungary as well. Kindly let me know how do you compensate the users who faces with it since there is no solution from your side. Nothing...
  8. Removing Smiley face from start :( please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing Smiley face from start :( please: When I first open start {Xbox 360} I get when locked screen presents a Hello onto locked screen, how to remove this greeting Thank you Martin Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen...
  9. Xbox enforcement team will face lawsuit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement team will face lawsuit: Enforcement team is a bunch of lazy and bored retards. We need to put an end to them suspending or banning people with no proof of any violation. As you can see from my attachments in the...
  10. Why has the card face been changed on Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has the card face been changed on Microsoft Solitaire Collection?: The new cards are hard to distinguish, even for younger eyesight. I am in my 80s and have been playing for about 3 months without difficulty with the old card display. Now, I cannot distinguish...