I feel unfairly judged with a cold hard Communication Ban

Discus and support I feel unfairly judged with a cold hard Communication Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i know many people will have many different thoughts.opinions on this post but here me out on my point of view,I feel unfairly Com banned because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sample Cookies, Sep 24, 2019.

1. I feel unfairly judged with a cold hard Communication Ban

Hi, i know many people will have many different thoughts.opinions on this post but here me out on my point of view,I feel unfairly Com banned because of the messages i sent in a group chat.So let me set the stage, A group of about 15 people that was made
    because of a Minecraft server so we could communicate over it and not just about the Minecraft server, so as a joke [Username] Said "Dog farm, Is allowed for China" so AS A JOKE i said "Dog meat...Yum Yum" and again this is a group chat for a Minecraft server
    about the United Nations, so i started saying weirder things like "Salty and juicy" and "Nice and tender" and then [Username] had to bring up Cat Chops so i did the same with that but that's when Xbox couldn't handle it, Literally 5 minutes after i got com
    banned and yet it takes days, weeks for scams/virus linking people on Xbox to get banned Ex, a random person messages you, says they're doing private shooting with their horny friend, say to go to this link to watch them, Turns out you just got infected with
    a virus so you report them to Xbox and you wait a couple of days and then you get the message, sometimes you never get a message saying they got a punishment but of course who cares? its not like there is malware out there that can steal your credit card info
    or anything, no but in all honesty i don't know how the Xbox enforcement team thinks that its normal for someone to say "Mmmm.. BBQ Cat Chops covered in [mod removed] crumbs... mmmm" even the weirdest damn people wouldn't [mod removed] eat that, as many other
    posts on here about broken enforcement, i don't feel correctly banned and i feel as if i should be Un banned because of how dumb this situation is, thank you for your time (Also my username is therealmrchow)

:)

Sample Cookies, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Sample Cookies Win User

Update: I found out why im suspended and where it was in the chat and if you want chat pictures of when it was censored/deleted let me know but again, let me set the stage, i was on my laptop and I got a notification in the middle of my live stream so I
    went to the chat and said these exact words "What the [mod removed] do you want" --> "Im watching my (Explict Content) --> (this was the deleted message) "You little [mod removed]" And yes i know how that may seem offensive to females (or gay) but the exact
    message after was me saying it was a joke and i thanked the person for everything they did, again this isn't seen as a joke? also he isn't a female and I know he isnt gay because as far as i know hes currently dating (Im pretty sure) yet when i go to the page
    to see if im "Eligible" i guess im not and i don't know why, im not completely sure and im not saying this is true but as a guess the person who managed this situation was (Maybe, im not sure) a female but again right after that message i said i was joking
    around and i was thankful for everything he had done for me, we are currently favorited friends on Xbox and we have known each other for 4-7 months around, so again as i said can the moderation team not take a joke even after i say i was joking.

(Thank you for your time)
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

If it was in a group chat on Xbox Live someone must have reported it manually rather than Xbox itself banning/suspending your communications. Xbox Live can only filter content that's posted in public social spaces such as on your social wall on the dashboard
    or in things like public clubs, don't quote me on that but that's somewhat how it works from a few explanations I got through digging around on the internet. If its in a private chat with someone/other people another user would have had to have reported it...
    so that means someone maybe though you took it a little too far and reported it with 'racism' or something along those lines. If you're eligible for a case review on the suspension it will tell you here http://enforcement.xbox.com
    ,otherwise you'll have to wait it out and try not to say stuff like that unless you're with like minded people i.e. people you trust not to report you for a 'joke.'

I understand that the way the Enforcement system works is wonky at best but, if you're thinking about saying something that can be offensive (even if its a joke)... you should probably ask yourself it would be appropriate to say in public. The bottom line
    is its not what Xbox thinks unless its in a true public area of the system, its what the players do.

As for the bots, I've run into those accounts too... it happens once a year. Just block and report them, then leave it at that.

Side note, you'll never get a message from Xbox Live about an enforcement action unless its your own. For example, if you report someone for something you'll never know if they get banned unless they straight up tell you they did. Microsoft uses privacy
    and discretionary policies and will never tell you the status of someone else's account, i.e. the status of a report.
  4. Sample Cookies Win User

" wait it out and try not to say stuff like that unless you're with like minded people i.e. people you trust not to report you for a 'joke.' "

The people in the group chat and the people i speak with talk weird like that most of the time and iv'e seen the same people say weirder things then this, im certain that the people in the chat didn't report me and almost everyone in the group chat was playing
    along with stuff like "OH [mod removed] YEAH" and stuff like that, i would like it to be checked out on who actually reported me so i know who i should say stuff like that around, thank you for the info and have a great day (btw how can i find out if im eligible
    for a case review, just wondering and again thank you for you time.
  5. Sample Cookies Win User

Also my discord : Gungginggong#4798
  6. bowski477 Win User

Unfairly communication banned

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com and
    from there file a case review if the ban is eligible for one. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
Thema:

1. I feel unfairly judged with a cold hard Communication Ban - Similar Threads - feel unfairly judged

2. I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109

in XboX Insiders
    I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109: ... at least I hope. I bought an android phone from a friend to try it out and it’s been awesome, but I would love to try it on my data on my iPhone XS Max. submitted by /u/tobiasbluehimself...
  3. How yall feel about all the new games coming out? Just finished the outer worlds (good ass...

in XboX Insiders
    How yall feel about all the new games coming out? Just finished the outer worlds (good ass...: [IMG] submitted by /u/tommy_c_in_hd [link] [comments]
  4. It feels like the avatars are extinct.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It feels like the avatars are extinct.: So back in the days, I used to love avatars a lot on Xbox One. However, since they are no longer releasing anymore new items in the store, I think finally I am ready to abandon it. Appears for...
  5. Oh my god, I feel so happy

in XboX Insiders
    Oh my god, I feel so happy: [IMG] submitted by /u/YozoraGX [link] [comments]
  6. I feel like I was unfairly bannes from changing my profile info

in XBoX Accessibility
    I feel like I was unfairly bannes from changing my profile info: I changed my profile picture yesterday to a picture of phil collins [Mod Removed] and was banned for a day from changing my profile picture.Now that the ban is over,I cannot change anything at all...
  7. this is very unfair and feels like were being ripped off microsoft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this is very unfair and feels like were being ripped off microsoft.: a few years ago roughly 8 years ago I bought minecraft the digital version on my xbox 360 and every single dlc and skin pack that was relevant at that point then 3 years extra I bought myself a...
  8. Unfair, Feeling RIPPED OFF!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unfair, Feeling RIPPED OFF!!!!: I DON'T THINK IT'S FAIR THAT THEY COULD TAKE SOMEONE'S MONEY AND WHEN HELP IS NEEDED THEIR " X - PERTS " CAN'T DO ****. BEEN TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF MY ISSUES WITH THEM FOR MORE THAN 3Hrs. THEN...
  9. Unfair suspension I feel.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair suspension I feel.: I feel like the suspension I recieved was not needed because when I got suspended it was from this one guy that was harassing me and my friend in the game verbally the whole match and then after...
  10. I feel like I have been unfairly suspended from live because of an angry message a sent to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel like I have been unfairly suspended from live because of an angry message a sent to ...: I feel as if I have been unfairly suspended from xbox live because of an angry message that I sent to someone who was ruining the game which I was in. I understand that the language which I used...