I figured out how to delete your Cloud saves from the 360 on Xbox One

Discus and support I figured out how to delete your Cloud saves from the 360 on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not sure if anybody is still having this problem but I did figure out how to completely remove them from your Cloud as well. First you have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Schwaggnificent, Jun 30, 2020.

1. I figured out how to delete your Cloud saves from the 360 on Xbox One

I'm not sure if anybody is still having this problem but I did figure out how to completely remove them from your Cloud as well. First you have to start your Xbox 360 game on Xbox One as it is starting up you press the menu button and the two boxes button
    at the same time this will bring up your Xbox 360 menu.

I figured out how to delete your Cloud saves from the 360 on Xbox One [​IMG]

It should show you this screen.

After that you should be able to scroll down to where it says manage storage. Hit a on manage storage. It should show you this screen.

Proceed to clear out whatever save games you need that are on the cloud. I hope this helps everyone because none of the other forums or anything have been helpful at all.

Fin

:)

Schwaggnificent, Jun 30, 2020
  2. patofoto Win User

tombraider save games gone??

Not sure if related to this thread. Was playing Rise on the Tomb Raider on my XBox 360 and just bought the XBox One version. On my Xbox360 I'm 90% done and saving to the cloud. Can't figure out how to open the cloud save on my new XBox one version. Suggestions?.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

Soul Calibur 2 HD saves

Hey there Fisk84,

Happy to take a look at this with you, for starters have you successfully moved your save data from the Xbox 360 into the cloud to download on the Xbox One? Also are you using the same profile on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One? Here is a guide that will show
    you how to move the save data from the Xbox 360 into the cloud.
    Copy, move or delete Xbox saved games, profiles, and avatar items

Make sure the save data is in the cloud and let us know how that goes!
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Fallout 3 corrupted saves

Try this suggestion;

The only way to manage Xbox 360 cloud saves on an Xbox One is from within an Xbox 360 game.

To delete it from the cloud you need to do what I said in my original post. Start the game, press both View/Start and Menu buttons together which will bring up the Xbox 360 dashboard.

Then go to Manage storage where you can manage all your Xbox 360 saves that are stored in the cloud. Deleting
    Saves on Xbox One
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Codice di errore 0x80831002 - problema salvataggi dei giochi (Error code 0x80831002 - game saving problem)

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your response. To troubleshoot delete your saves from the cloud, check out this article:

Using Cloud Game Saves
    . There, you will find detailed steps on how to remove saves from your console and the cloud.

I hope this helps.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How to Delete Cloud Saves

Hi, here is a step by step guide on how to remove game save data from your Xbox One and Cloud storage.

How do I delete saves that I no longer need?

You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Here's how:

1.On Home, pull the right trigger , and then press A to open My games and apps.

2.Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller and then select Manage game.

3.Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data and then press A on your controller.

4.You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

◦Delete from console will remove the local copy of this save. You can retrieve it from the cloud the next time you play.

◦Delete everywhere will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

◦Cancel will leave your data intact.

support.xbox.com/.../cloud-game-saves-faq
Thema:

I figured out how to delete your Cloud saves from the 360 on Xbox One

1. I figured out how to delete your Cloud saves from the 360 on Xbox One - Similar Threads - figured delete Cloud

2. Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...

in XboX Insiders
    Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...: I have an Elite Series 2 controller. It randomly and constantly disconnects for a second or two. It happens multiple times a day. I'll be in the middle of the game and it'll disconnect and the...
  3. Xbox issue please help me figure out the problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox issue please help me figure out the problem: Can someone explain this issue it does it whenever it wants to it's been about 5 to 10 mins since it done it now it's not doing this and when I try to go back to sleep it starts like this is my...
  4. Incorrect minus figures vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incorrect minus figures vbucks: My son's vbucks has gone in to minus figures after not playing for a while. When he left it was in credit. I am going round in circles speaking to Xbox support and Epic Games support and I keep...
  5. Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and...: Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and purchased Xbox gold? You would think it would be simple enough to let Microsoft know and they'd cancel the...
  6. Trying to figure out why I can't remove my credit card/ where it is linked

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to figure out why I can't remove my credit card/ where it is linked: I got an xbox recently and when I went to buy live, I saw credit card information was already on it. I bought a year of gold (but no recurring subscription) and tried to then delete my card (not...
  7. I Am Having Trouble Figuring Out How To Stream Xbox Games On My Phone. Can Somebody Help?

in XboX Insiders
    I Am Having Trouble Figuring Out How To Stream Xbox Games On My Phone. Can Somebody Help?: . submitted by /u/HyperzGaming [link] [comments]
  8. Can't figure out how to play with Xbox friends on PC in the game Ark.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't figure out how to play with Xbox friends on PC in the game Ark.: Hey! I have a problem with joining my friend's world in Ark Survival. I play on PC, and have bought the game through Microsoft Store and play through that on my Windows 10 PC. (I also have it...
  9. Deleted windows 10 games it was not responding, can't figure out how to reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted windows 10 games it was not responding, can't figure out how to reinstall: Went to windows store to reinstall, it says YOU HAVE THIS. How do I reinstall my games? b6a7ac92-0ab9-4479-acdb-21b5a23bd01b
  10. My son deleted his profile only and can't figure out what email address its under

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son deleted his profile only and can't figure out what email address its under: So my son deleted his profile and can't figure out the email address that is associated with his account. I looked on Microsoft and Xbox (websites) and their suggestion aren't helping because he...