I finally got preview beta on my console

Discus and support I finally got preview beta on my console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/tapatiochopper [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tapatiochopper, Sep 21, 2019.

1. I finally got preview beta on my console

/u/tapatiochopper, Sep 21, 2019
  2. Kknight76 Win User

When is the update schedule for.

The rumours of first the 15th and then the 25th I think are going to be far from the final release, Like others have said those in the beta preview havent even got the preview yet... the final build usually hits the Live community 2/3 weeks after the beta.
  3. igotgame1075 Win User

Halo 5 early access Codes for preview members

Figured it out!

The special invitation was in my queue, even though it showed 0. I had to download something else (in my case the feedback app for the xbox preview), then the special invite showed in my queue. I cancelled the feedback app and installed the special invitation
    and then restarted the beta.

Finally got in!!
  4. ngocphi Win User

Unable to get the new xbox update on home xbox.

You can only have one console in the preview beta

And it would be the console you got invited on
  5. frozenaut Win User

reactivate beta-tester

No I haven't got an email. Probably I was forgotten in this case?

But my cosole is registered as Beta Preview because I already have the new update on my xbox and the xbox support said, that my console is registred as Beta Tester, too.

What I can do here? :(
  6. ProfessorNachi Win User

disc drive wont read games

I got the preview update last night and got this error. Next time I restarted my XBOX, I got a system error. MSFT is having to send me a new console out. How nice of them to charge me $14.95 because of their beta update. Last time I will ever do anything
    beta with Microsoft.
Thema:

I finally got preview beta on my console

1. I finally got preview beta on my console - Similar Threads - finally got preview

2. So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...

in XboX Insiders
    So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...: I caught a bad update file from all the alpha updates that were leading up to this October update. I have tried every method known to man to fix this thing and was told to send it in for $270. But...
  3. Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!: I didn't get to test it out with the last batch of people, but it's up and running now and looks pretty slick! submitted by /u/ItsaMatchuMan [link] [comments]
  4. “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.

in XBoX Rewards
    “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.: Just got the final rewards email stating that “there seems to be an issue with your account.” Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you. ad3b45ef-0356-41ca-a996-65af8aeb022c
  5. Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit.

in XBoX Rewards
    Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit.: Message follows: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in late...
  6. Finally got my Alan awake code, but still no Quantum break pc code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Finally got my Alan awake code, but still no Quantum break pc code.: This is my second post about the preorder bonus with quantum break. So far I got my Alan Awake code around 3:50 pm PST on April 20th, 2016, but I still have not received my Quantum Break pc code....
  7. i was sent a code to get a warthog in Forza horizon 3 and when I finally got forza the code ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was sent a code to get a warthog in Forza horizon 3 and when I finally got forza the code ...: I was sent a code to get a warthog in forza horizon 3 and it took me a while to get the game and when I got it I went to check my messages so I could drive it but it wasn't there what can I do to...
  8. Finally got access to my account back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finally got access to my account back: So it's been about a month since having to change my password for reasons I'm still unclear about. Now when changing my passwords I can't use anything I've used before which is a huge...
  9. Finally got Xbox 360 live wouldn't take on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finally got Xbox 360 live wouldn't take on xbox: But would accept code on iPad when I go back to Xbox says has been redeemed ....don't tell me I can't transfer between units 3361b3a9-e1d1-4d82-92cc-a73d76022f25
  10. Finally got the update to complete!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finally got the update to complete!!!: Hey guys, I'm not sure what actually fixed my issue but, I unplugged my Xbox one, went into offline mode, removed games and apps until I had 100gb available and removed the game disc from the...