I forgot my Access Pin to my XBox Live Account...

Discus and support I forgot my Access Pin to my XBox Live Account... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when I try to sign in onto XBox live my account asks for an access pin that I set up many years ago (that I have forgotten.) Fail after fail at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PGCMidnight, Aug 6, 2014.

1. PGCMidnight
    PGCMidnight Guest

So when I try to sign in onto XBox live my account asks for an access pin that I set up many years ago (that I have forgotten.) Fail after fail at trying to remember said Pin I decided to try working a way around by seeing if I can edit my account to change
    said pin but to no avail. Anyone help?

:)

PGCMidnight, Aug 6, 2014
  2. barneystuta
    barneystuta Guest
    Dashboard lag

I believe the pins are stored "In the Cloud"

When my internet cut out, I rebooted my system, and was unable to access the internet. On my pins it said "Log in to Xbox Live to get your pins".

May be something to do with that?

barneystuta, Aug 6, 2014
  3. Forgot 4 button pin

I havent played for a while and have forgot my 4 button pin can cant conenct to live anyway to remove the pin?

Ninety9Ninj4s, Aug 6, 2014
  4. JeroenBoom
    JeroenBoom Guest

JeroenBoom, Aug 6, 2014
  5. JeroenBoom Win User

6. Lillithvain Win User

4 digit passcode for profile

7. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox app asks for a pin but i don't have one

You can set a sign in option on your Microsoft account to use a pin instead of password.

How do I find my Windows pin?

To change your PIN in Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

1. Open Settings (keyboard shortcut: Windows + I) > Accounts > Sign-in options.
    2. Click the Change button under PIN.
    3. Enter your current PIN; then, enter and confirm the new PIN underneath.
    4. Tap I forgot my PIN.
  8. ChiefMarigold32 Win User

Forgot Pass Code

[quote user="MyGrandmaIsHOT"]

I forgot the pass code to my xbox live account.

I have recovered the account and have access to it at the moment, but I want to reset the pass code so I dont have to continually recover my account.

How?

[/quote]
  9. StiflingCar9727 Win User

Blocked Email, can't change associated XBL Email please help

I forgot the password to Regent so I had to make a new account. Its my main Xbox live accounts microsoft account that i cant access so all I really need is for someone to change the microsoft account for my main Xbox live account if you know anyone at Microsoft
    that could do that I would be very grateful.
Thema:

1. I forgot my Access Pin to my XBox Live Account... - Similar Threads - forgot Access Pin

2. Account screen time i forgot the code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account screen time i forgot the code: I forgot the code on my screentime on my account 960ac5c0-54b9-49f8-be0d-03d41c24564e
  3. I forgot the passkey of my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot the passkey of my Xbox: I have forgotten my Xbox One passkey. Anyone know what can I do? 5a14a0a4-3205-41c2-9b94-58a4fcbd1da0
  4. Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360: Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360 How to reset the access code How to reset the access code 351d8461-ef25-4cb4-805c-97733a3553eb
  5. Olvidé cídogo de acceso parental [Translate by Mod] I Forgot Cídogo parental access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Olvidé cídogo de acceso parental [Translate by Mod] I Forgot Cídogo parental access: Saludos olvide el código de acceso del Control Parental. El número de serie de mi consola es: [Mod Removed] En espera de su ayuda [Translate by Mod] Greetings Forget the parental Control...
  6. Forgot my access code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot my access code: can any one help me with to reset my access code for xbox 360 872183be-19fd-4fe1-9859-09cf7bc44666
  7. Change E-Mail / Can't access E-Mail / Forgot my password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change E-Mail / Can't access E-Mail / Forgot my password: So I made an xbox 360 acc. many years ago, during which I somehow managed to type in the wrong e-mail adress. I want to change my old email and replace it with my current one. Problem beeing,...
  8. I have backup account i cant access i forgot gmail to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have backup account i cant access i forgot gmail to account: forgot gmail to account and password but remember my gamertag can anybody help ? 85b84fe7-f394-4f2f-8c53-13d09a6e15ae
  9. Forgot password. no other access to other authenticator.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot password. no other access to other authenticator.: Hi. My problem is that I forgot my password of my email which I haven't used for a long time. and I just redeemed a gift card and I was hoping that if I could be helped by support? Not an auto...
  10. Can't access account; forgot email.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access account; forgot email.: The gamertag is WarpedFountain. I made the account less than 12 hours ago and I can't remember the email to it. It's something like *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt....