I forgot my email address link to my other account

Discus and support I forgot my email address link to my other account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Help my nephew resetted my xone s and it deleted all my accounts and passwords, i recovered 3 of 4 accounts but my 4th one is the main account for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CarterMovius, Jan 16, 2020.

1. CarterMovius
    CarterMovius Guest

Help my nephew resetted my xone s and it deleted all my accounts and passwords, i recovered 3 of 4 accounts but my 4th one is the main account for buying games and i forgot which email i used for it ,

:)

CarterMovius, Jan 16, 2020
  2. J Laye Win User

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution
  3. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

4. AridLizard Win User

have you ever signed into the 4th account on PC (for email or to go to the Microsoft Store or Microsoft Rewards)?

if you have you should be able to get all the information you need to add the account back to your Xbox from there
  5. bbutler18 Win User

6. Robby Sayles Win User

Oh no, you have to contact Xbox Live support, hope you get this fix soon.
Thema:

1. I forgot my email address link to my other account - Similar Threads - forgot email address

2. Forgot email and password for xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot email and password for xbox live: So I'm trying to recover my old Xbox live account for GTA social club, but I only remember my gamertag and don't own a 360 anymore. On top of that, I don't remember the email used, I checked my...
  3. Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag: hi, Because my current email address was already linked to a Xbox account I setup a new email address to make my Xbox love account so I could choose another gamer tag as the one I had setup I...
  4. Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag: hi, Because my current email address was already linked to a Xbox account I setup a new email address to make my Xbox love account so I could choose another gamer tag as the one I had setup I...
  5. Forgot my email address for my Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot my email address for my Xbox live: hi, the problem is that I have forgot my email address for my Xbox live so all my items I have purchased is a waste I know my password and gamer tag an my Facebook an bank cards are linked I can't...
  6. Forgot email address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot email address: I completely forgot my email address account for my second Xbox live account The only thing I know is my gamertag In my screen appears the message saying "Your membership is suspended until you...
  7. Forgot my Email address to my new Gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot my Email address to my new Gamertag.: Hey everyone, when I first my bought my new Xbox 1 I couldn't remember my old Gamertags details (The one I'm on now.) so I made a new one. I had planned to sell my Xbox 1 because of my financial...
  8. Forgot email address for Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot email address for Xbox Live: HI, i forgot my Xbox Live email address, the account's gamertag is YOLO_SWAG_BADMA. Can someone from Xbox tell me what my email for that account was? Thanks! 360a8711-4084-4ddf-b30f-72d39e345aeb
  9. Completely forgot email address linked to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Completely forgot email address linked to my microsoft account: I was just playing a few hours ago, and since then, I had switched locations of my xbox 360s, I have two, from my living room to my room. I went ahead and moved my account on to a USB device, and...
  10. Forgot Microsoft Email address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot Microsoft Email address: Hi I had a Xbox360 and i recently switched to a ONE console my brother forgot his email address and now he can't recover his gaming profile he knows the gamer tag but can't remember the email...