​​I forgot my family password now I can not move anything

Discus and support ​​I forgot my family password now I can not move anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; como eu consigo por outra senha db49fa03-faae-46b6-9990-895c6f624bdf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SubtleSiamang26, Mar 13, 2018.

1. ​​I forgot my family password now I can not move anything

como eu consigo por outra senha

:)

SubtleSiamang26, Mar 13, 2018
  2. vT Terror
    vT Terror Guest
    family settings help

hi all

my cousin was messing around with my xbox and put a timer and a password on the family settings

but has now forgot the password, if i make a new account will it reset the family settings or is there anything else i can do.

thanks for any help

vT Terror, Mar 13, 2018
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    I forgot my family password

Hi there,

in order to reset a family passcode you will need to contact Xbox Support, They will need the serial ID (or console Id) from the console and will do something on their end, after which they will guide you through the steps to reset it on your end.

To contact Xbox Support (Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) via
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Please do note post any personal information like a ID of the console in the forums, since the forums are open to everyone

4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

in order to reset a family passcode you will need to contact Xbox Support, They will need the serial ID of the console and will do something on their end, after which they will guide you through the steps to reset it on your end.

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

in order to reset a family passcode you will need to contact Xbox Support, They will need the serial ID of the console and will do something on their end, after which they will guide you through the steps to reset it on your end.

6. WPAK Win User

I forgot my family password

Hi there,

in order to reset a family passcode you will need to contact Xbox Support, They will need the serial ID (or console Id) from the console and will do something on their end, after which they will guide you through the steps to reset it on your end.

Please do note post any personal information like a ID of the console in the forums, since the forums are open to everyone
  7. RAGEJarman6664 Win User

forgoten password

i forgot my family password, how do i figure out what it is?
  8. PainKiller KD Win User

Forgot my family settings password!

I forgot my family setting password over a year I need help
  9. Knowitall(2) Win User

I forgot my password

Thema:

1. ​​I forgot my family password now I can not move anything - Similar Threads - ​​I forgot family

2. I forgot my family lock pass code on xbox 360 how i can reset it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my family lock pass code on xbox 360 how i can reset it: Reset Pass Code family lock on xbox 360 3e6871d6-52de-4343-b1f9-78b324dd61d7
  3. Jag glömde familj lösenord (I forgot family password)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jag glömde familj lösenord (I forgot family password): Hej! Jag har glömt familj lösenord for min Xpox 360, jag har också glömt lösenordet frågan! hur ska jag göra? tacksam för svar! Mvh Kamal [Translation] for my Xpox 360, I have also forgotten...
  4. how do i reset my entire xbox 360 because i forgot my family passcode?(so i cant play anything)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i reset my entire xbox 360 because i forgot my family passcode?(so i cant play anything): i just want to reset everything on my xbox 360 but i dont know how and i forgot my family passcode (thats why i want to reset it) and i cant play anything because of the family passcode...
  5. I forgot my family password and reset password doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my family password and reset password doesn't work: my password doesn't work and neither does reset password I forgot them 27a57bc5-fa49-4d47-b1db-0ace58d61c97
  6. I forgot my family password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my family password: Boa noite, eu esqueci a senha do meu Xbox 360 * Familiar modo *, eu comprei o Xbox usado e então veio desta forma, Id console: 147142212805 19392c97-e01a-4c5b-8395-a3e6c43a36a9
  7. I forgot the family filter code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot the family filter code: hi, i forgot the family filter code, the serial code is: 233347673605 help me please 97baf6c6-3579-4527-97bf-f51574826408
  8. i forgot the family pass code and the backup pen what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    i forgot the family pass code and the backup pen what should i do: i forgot my family pass code and the back up pen what should i do d08fbf9b-2e6f-450c-b1bb-11677428f14e
  9. I forgot my family setting password and the answer to the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my family setting password and the answer to the question.: do I need a code to fix it or what do I do if I do need a code where do I get one 44a200b5-80e9-4287-8121-1ffb6dd3357a
  10. please help i have forgot my family settings password and recovery question

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help i have forgot my family settings password and recovery question: please help i have forgot my family settings password and recovery question but i have all evidence to prove it is my account like i have the email and password please help thank you....