I forgot my minecraft email I used to migrate from mojang to microsoft. Is there anything I...

Discus and support I forgot my minecraft email I used to migrate from mojang to microsoft. Is there anything I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] I forgot the email I migrated with. c6b8fd6f-6480-4564-b5b9-589ad52e3b49 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Revokis, May 21, 2022.

1. Revokis
    Revokis Guest

I forgot my minecraft email I used to migrate from mojang to microsoft. Is there anything I...

I forgot my minecraft email I used to migrate from mojang to microsoft. Is there anything I... [​IMG]
    I forgot the email I migrated with.

:)

Revokis, May 21, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

I forgot my minecraft email I used to migrate from mojang to microsoft. Is there anything I can do?

Hello, Revokis. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

"If you forgot which email you used to create your Microsoft account for migration you will need to speak with Microsoft support to recover the email address used to sign-up. You may not have completed your migration, please go to your Mojang account profile page and start the migration again."

Source:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

To contact Microsoft Support:
    https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

If you have any other question, please let me know.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft migration

That's normal, you can't access the old Mojang account after the migration, you need to use the email you used to migrate the Mojang account to, in the launcher you need to select Minecraft Java and then Microsoft login and then use the email you use during the migration process
  4. SamQY Win User

Forgot the Email I used for Mojang account Migration

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Neither a Microsoft agent nor people in the community can tell you your account email even if you know your gamertag. You will have to find your account details yourself.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft migration

Have you checked the information?

I logged into the launcher with my Microsoft account but it says I don't own Minecraft: Java Edition

1.- Please double-check you are logging in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account.

2.- Make sure you are not logging in with your Mojang account. Migrated accounts will only be able to log in with your Microsoft account.

2.- If you forgot which email you used to create your Microsoft account for migration you will need to speak with Microsoft support to recover the email address used to sign-up.

3.-You may not have completed your migration, please go to your Mojang account profile page and start the migration again.

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile

You can also contact the game developer

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  6. Eletricdrum Win User

Can't log into Xbox Live

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Make sure you are not logging in with your Mojang account.

Migrated accounts will only be able to log in with your Microsoft account.

If you forgot which email you used to create your Microsoft account for migration you will need to speak with Microsoft support to recover the email address used to sign-up.

You may not have completed your migration, please go to your Mojang account profile page and start the migration again.

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile
Thema:

1. I forgot my minecraft email I used to migrate from mojang to microsoft. Is there anything I... - Similar Threads - forgot minecraft email

2. minecraft account forgot password and can't get in after multiple attempts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft account forgot password and can't get in after multiple attempts: As stated in the subject, please can someone help me, I remember that my account password should be the same, but it is a demo version to log in, my character ID is GoDNesS_Ooze...
  3. I forgot which email i used to migrate my minecraft account:

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot which email i used to migrate my minecraft account:: I migrated it last October and it's not on the account I thought I linked it to, this one. Username is: RazzyJanson fbcd0cbb-cfa6-4230-babe-09dadafa8e22
  4. Forgot email address, it was only created to purchase Minecraft and nothing else.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email address, it was only created to purchase Minecraft and nothing else.: My friend forgot the email address they created it only to purchase Minecraft and didn't use it for anything else. The security info wasn't filled in. Is there any way to recover the account?...
  5. Forgot email for Minecraft Microsoft account on PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email for Minecraft Microsoft account on PS4: How hard is it to get in contact with someone at Microsoft.... Jeez. I don't own an Xbox, I own a PS4 and my daughter plays Minecraft online with her friends. She accidentally signed out of her...
  6. I forgot my microsoft Minecraft java edition email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my microsoft Minecraft java edition email.: I lost my email address for my Minecraft: Java Edition account. My account is linked to Microsoft, and I have the legacy cape. Considering I have multiple emails, I'm not sure which one could be...
  7. Forgot microsoft account related to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot microsoft account related to minecraft account: Hi, I have recently just logged out of my minecraft account but have seemingly forgotten the microsoft email its attached to. Is there anyway I can retrieve the email?...
  8. Forgot email address used to create Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email address used to create Minecraft account: Hi there, we have forgoten the email address used to created a minecraft account, we use it for realms too. We know the gamer tag, the username and have the card we use for the monhtly payments......
  9. Forgot email for minecraft but still remember gamertag pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot email for minecraft but still remember gamertag pls help: i recently reset my pc but forgot to get all my password because i wanted it dont quickly im pretty sure my gamertag is technochan UWU but im not sure pls help me pls my username for minecraft is...
  10. Minecraft Migration Successful - Logging in & "Forgot password?" not Working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Migration Successful - Logging in & "Forgot password?" not Working: I'm unable to log into my recently migrated Minecraft account which is connected through a newly created Microsoft email account. I requested a password change from Minecraft and am not receiving...