I forgot the email linked to my debit card and I have an active subscription that I want to...

Discus and support I forgot the email linked to my debit card and I have an active subscription that I want to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Today I got an payment from microsoft for the xbox ultimate pass subscription on my debit card, but I forgot the email I had this subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidSnipe, Apr 17, 2021.

1. DavidSnipe
    DavidSnipe Guest

I forgot the email linked to my debit card and I have an active subscription that I want to...

Hello,

Today I got an payment from microsoft for the xbox ultimate pass subscription on my debit card, but I forgot the email I had this subscription linked to and I want to cancel it.I don't know the alternative email or the phone linked to it but I have the debit card that is linked to it.

:)

DavidSnipe, Apr 17, 2021
  2. teerjinator Win User

Gold subscription is recognized but can't play online

Yes I think I've got it figured out now. I forgot that my debit card had to be renewed this year, and it was trying to pay with the old one. I put it on an active card and now it's working. It had tried to renew the subscription in May, but was unable to
    because I had gotten the new debit card the month before and my account page had it as 'Pending'.
  3. Snowfall& Win User

Error entering code

I think it could be because you need to have a credit card, debit card, PayPal, or bank account, linked to your account before subscribing to Game Pass Ultimate. This would
    be like a guarantee that once your 3-months subscription expires (from the code you purchased), there is an active payment method for your subscription.

You can cancel your subscription before the 3 months run out in case you don't want any charge in your credit or debit card, PayPal, or bank account.

Manage your billing address and payment options on Xbox One

Happy gaming
    I have one credit card and two debit cards linked to my account
  4. Temhotabot Win User

How the [Removed] can I remove my debit card from my account?!!!

[quote user="x THE LOST BOY"]

Well forgive me but im a little mad at the fact that xbox is charging a debit card with no money in the account without my permission, and i cant even remove the debit card. I want to simple remove the fricken thing, I cant even add a gold code i have to
    renew my membership because my account has been suspended since a payment went through when there is no money on my debit card

[/quote]

How is MS to know there is no money on the card you have provided to them? That is your responsibility to keep your information up to date. Yell and scream and be mad all you want but you need to direct it all inward. Also MS
    tells everyone in the XBL Terms of Service that if you use a credit/debit card for your subscription then unless you tell them otherwise, either by phone/website/console, that you do not want auto renewal turned on then you will be charged at the appropriate
    time for another subscription. This information shouldn't be a surprise to you if you had taken the time to read what you were agreeing to...

If you have an active subscription tied to a credit/debit card you will not be able to remove it unless you cancel the subscription altogether. If you owe MS money, such as is your case, then you will not be able to remove it
    until you resolve the issue.
  5. DanielGabriel2 Win User

error with xbox live renewal !!!

Could it be possible that it is renewing a gold membership to another account of yours that your card is linked to, that you forgot about or no longer have access to linked with your credit or debit card?
  6. PottyPenguin97 Win User

Auto renew.

I accidentally renewed my account using a debit card, not realising my account was on auto renew, then added a few months worth of prepaid cards. I wanted then to cancel this auto renew setting, went through all the menus - subscriptions/billing info etc.
    and there is no link letting me cancel auto renew. whenever I try and just remove the debit card to prevent future transactions taking place, it says I must cancel auto renew, but I can't?

Does anyone have a solution to this?
Thema:

1. I forgot the email linked to my debit card and I have an active subscription that I want to... - Similar Threads - forgot email linked

2. Live Account - Forgot Email but Remember Gamertag.

in XBoX on Windows
    Live Account - Forgot Email but Remember Gamertag.: Dear Recently i cleared my C drive on my PC and there was also FH4 and Forza Motorsport 7 on an account which was also lost during this reset. I Remember my gamertag but i really can't remember...
  3. I forgot my email and password, but I still remember my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my email and password, but I still remember my gamertag: So my xbox just broke and we will get a new one soon, but we do not know the email and password. The gamertag is UniverseJ3652 and I had really great progress on the account. My mom told me I was...
  4. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Its been so long since i made this account i have no clue what the email is I only gave the xbox gamertag is there anyway to recover this? 022dddb8-6a69-4565-86b1-09c3e2eb1103
  5. I forgot my email address link to my other account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email address link to my other account: Help my nephew resetted my xone s and it deleted all my accounts and passwords, i recovered 3 of 4 accounts but my 4th one is the main account for buying games and i forgot which email i used for...
  6. Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag: hi, Because my current email address was already linked to a Xbox account I setup a new email address to make my Xbox love account so I could choose another gamer tag as the one I had setup I...
  7. Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot the email address linked to gamer tag: hi, Because my current email address was already linked to a Xbox account I setup a new email address to make my Xbox love account so I could choose another gamer tag as the one I had setup I...
  8. HELP!!!! THE EMAIL LINKED TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED AND I FORGOT MY PASSWORD!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!!!! THE EMAIL LINKED TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED AND I FORGOT MY PASSWORD!!: I have tried every option and nothing works f1bddf89-0c30-4b25-9562-c4e81a072149
  9. Forgot password for email linked with old Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot password for email linked with old Xbox Account: Hi there, First off i'd like to apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place, this is my first time doing this and at this point I am running out of options Basically what is happening is...
  10. Completely forgot email address linked to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Completely forgot email address linked to my microsoft account: I was just playing a few hours ago, and since then, I had switched locations of my xbox 360s, I have two, from my living room to my room. I went ahead and moved my account on to a USB device, and...