I forgot the passkey of my Xbox

Discus and support I forgot the passkey of my Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have forgotten my Xbox One passkey. Anyone know what can I do? 5a14a0a4-3205-41c2-9b94-58a4fcbd1da0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Black Mamba vz, Sep 7, 2019.

1. I forgot the passkey of my Xbox

I have forgotten my Xbox One passkey. Anyone know what can I do?

:)

Black Mamba vz, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User
  3. Daft Badger Win User
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Enter your passkey wrong on purpose several times. After you entered it wrong, the console will ask you for your Microsoft Account password. Use that instead, and you can reset your passkey.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I have forgotten my Xbox One passkey. Anyone know what can I do?
    Reset it in your account on website
  6. AridLizard Win User

Thema:

1. I forgot the passkey of my Xbox - Similar Threads - forgot passkey

2. My xbox broken and I forgot my brother email and password

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox broken and I forgot my brother email and password: My xbox broke 2 day ago a i didn't know what to do so I looked up videos and some said that you could restore to default and it will delete all accounts and I didn't want to do that so after two...
  3. Eu esqueci a senha da minha conta e as informações de recuperação[I forgot my account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eu esqueci a senha da minha conta e as informações de recuperação[I forgot my account...: Esqueci minha senha e não sei as informações para recuperar minha conta [Translation - I forgot my password and don't know the information to recover my account]...
  4. Forgot profile PIN number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot profile PIN number: Forgot pin code for xbox profile 8e925cd6-1d41-4940-8633-dc357a918621
  5. Forgot child's microsoft email password and username

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot child's microsoft email password and username: When I try to sign in to my son's xbox one microsoft account it requires me to use a password. I have tried using my Microsoft password but it does not work. I have no clue what his password is...
  6. Forgot family passcode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot family passcode: I was given this Xbox 360, serial number 408336401005. 7316c800-19da-44dc-92e0-e96b0af055e6
  7. Recover old gamertag but forgot the email that was associated with it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old gamertag but forgot the email that was associated with it: Hello, I am trying to recover an old gamertag for my brother that we had about 8 - 10 years ago. It was under my moms email but we do not remember what the email was and she doesnot remember...
  8. My Xbox 360 halo reach made me forgot my credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 halo reach made me forgot my credits: Halo reach made me forfit my credits and mostly restet me. I need help. I was a general grade 2 i think and is there a way i can get my progress back. Xbox can you help?...
  9. forgotting games that need a comeback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forgotting games that need a comeback: first on my list is boxing fight night was awesome it never got remasterd then i have ready to rumble nice boxing game then im wondering how we have mk street fighter virtual fighter an even ki...
  10. Forgot main account email address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot main account email address: Is there a way I can petition Microsoft to get my account back? I don't remember the specific email address for it however I now the email address I have as secondary for it. I thought the point...