I get absolutely no replies from rewards support AT ALL... just a "case closed" email....

Discus and support I get absolutely no replies from rewards support AT ALL... just a "case closed" email.... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; For the last year I have tried to ask rewards support questions about my account. The only option available is to use the reward support form. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Andrewsomething, Mar 11, 2019.

1. I get absolutely no replies from rewards support AT ALL... just a "case closed" email....

For the last year I have tried to ask rewards support questions about my account. The only option available is to use the reward support form. I have done this repeatedly. At least a dozen times. There is NEVER a response or attempt to answer my question
    or solve my problems.

I get an email right after submitting the form that says my request was received and I should expect a response within a certain amount of time (8 hours to 24 hours). Then, a couple of days later I receive another email that says my case has been closed.
    And they have the GALL to ask in that email "How did we do?"

No response to me in any way whatsoever. Case closed. I am still having problems with my account.

There is no other support option at Microsoft that can help me: I've tried them! There is no phone number, no appeals process, NOTHING EXCEPT ONE
    [Mod Removed] FORM THAT NO ONE EVER RESPONDS TO???!

Even this forum does not have a category for problems with Rewards! What the ever-loving
    [Mod Removed]?

:)

Andrewsomething, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Andrewsomething Win User

I get absolutely no replies from rewards support AT ALL... just a "case closed" email. Anyone else?

Gee... I should have thought of that... Oh I DID. There is no Microsoft Rewards forum!

Sheesh.
  3. Andrewsomething Win User

I get absolutely no replies from rewards support AT ALL... just a "case closed" email. Anyone else?

I can find no forum anywhere on Microsoft for the Rewards program. Is it some kind of rogue agency?

The biggest problem i have right now is that my Rewards account was suddenly suspended. For over a week I have been submitting support requests to find out why it was suspended and what I need to do to get access to it again.

FOUR support requests (so far) have gone unanswered but were closed.
  4. Andrewsomething Win User

Once I started digging in Reddit I found that a lot of people try to game the system. I was not doing that. I have a rewards account and each of my sons has a rewards account. Each account is tied to an xbox account.

Before this issue I had tried the support form several times to ask other questions, and my cases were closed without any answer. I don't know why my account is ignored.
  5. Tormaz Win User

That is strange. The two times I've had to reach out to the Rewards team regarding an issue I had a response (and resolution) within 24 hours both times. As far as suspended accounts, by far the most common reason is they discover people using multiple
    accounts to try to earn rewards.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your reply. In regard to the reference to the reddit page for Microsoft Rewards, we like to be able to provide all forms of help that we believe can be fruitful and sometimes one can gain insight from others who have had the same or similar occurrences;
    hence, the referral. Regarding the Rewards team and their association with the forums, we do not have contact with that team as, yes, they are separate and only available via the form that you are familiar with.

What I can tell you, since you have not disclosed the reasoning behind contact with them, is that typically when it comes to any of the rewards, if you haven't received them, you would need to contact them via that form within 2 weeks to let them know so
    that they may work to see what they can do to help you out. Beyond that 2 week period, it would become difficult for them to reward for whichever promotion you were attempting to redeem. That being said, if this is something that is from quite some time ago,
    this would explain their response and the "case closed" response as well.

According to the terms and conditions, its possible that there may be any number of reasons that you didn't receive the reward, some are on a first-come-first-served basis among other reasons, but sadly we here on the forums do not have access to look into
    any of that. If you'd like to have a look at the Terms and Conditions applied to the Microsoft Rewards program, then go ahead and click the link below.

Microsoft Service Agreement << section m, i is navigable from the list in blue to the right side listed as Microsoft Rewards

I hope that this helps a bit more.
Thema:

I get absolutely no replies from rewards support AT ALL... just a "case closed" email....

1. I get absolutely no replies from rewards support AT ALL... just a "case closed" email.... - Similar Threads - absolutely replies rewards

2. Can do absolutely nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can do absolutely nothing: I got home after school and ever since the xbox service has been trash i cant play anything it takes fo ever to load and my wifi isnt the problem i reset it 3x and nothing and my phone is working...
  3. Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Master Chief Collection is absolutely broken on beta ring.: Both of my consoles, X and S, the game takes way too long to load (like 20 mins of waiting on the splash screen) and then going to each different section makes the game freeze for like 5-10 mins....
  4. Absolutely unacceptable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Absolutely unacceptable: This is completely absurd. I dont even understand how whats happening makes any sense? A service outage? What service? These are games that are already downloaded and stored on our consoles but we...
  5. I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...: Someone was messaging me begging for a fortnite skin and when i said no he kept spamming me then proceeded to report me, wow. 1be52902-31d5-4e26-a034-fde960568c08
  6. The free game this month, INSIDE, is absolutely incredible. You MUST dload and play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The free game this month, INSIDE, is absolutely incredible. You MUST dload and play it.: I would download and play this game, but unfortunately i playing in games from Playdead only by pre-order always ^_^) 34b4b658-f455-4094-a08f-c20ece633882
  7. I accidentally deleted my saved data everywhere is there absolutely no way to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my saved data everywhere is there absolutely no way to get it back?: Accidentally deleted my saved data everywhere is there absolutely no way to get it back? d46c4287-9052-42d0-bc1d-df854ce7497a
  8. Windows 10 Xbox app is absolutely horrible and needs to be fixed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox app is absolutely horrible and needs to be fixed.: Microsoft this is literally the worst app I have used on a computer ever. 90% of the time it doesn't let me view my friends list. The 10% of the time it does it says Teredo is unable to qualify...
  9. Add Money button does absolutely nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Money button does absolutely nothing: I am trying to add money to my child's account. I click the button, I pick an amount and click Next, I click another "Add money..." button. Nothing happens. I've signed out, signed back in,...
  10. PUBG Refund? They are denying me and this game runs like absolute trash on my Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG Refund? They are denying me and this game runs like absolute trash on my Xbox one.: I bought Pubg last tuesday. I have never played this game before and had no idea what to expect, but I knew it was very popular. After getting it I tried to get a refund the very same day...