I get an error when I try turning off recurring billing

Discus and support I get an error when I try turning off recurring billing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased game pass ultimate but can't turn off recurring billing. I get an error message that says "We ran into an error while disabling recurring... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XBX 360 Guest 1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. I get an error when I try turning off recurring billing

I purchased game pass ultimate but can't turn off recurring billing. I get an error message that says "We ran into an error while disabling recurring billing of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate"

:)

XBX 360 Guest 1, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBX 360 Guest 1 Win User

thank you for replying, I saw the service alert but wasn't sure it could be affecting my ability to turn off recurring billing. I will try your suggestion to wait for the alert to clear.
  3. bowski477 Win User

4. BiscuitNickel33 Win User

Xbox live - turning off recurring billing

Thank your for your reply. I have already tried both your suggestions and i keep getting the error when turning off recurring billing. I also get through to the virtual assistant where it gives me the option to turn off recurring billing and still comes
    up with the error. I cant get past the virtual assistant to speak to customer service.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Loyalty Promotion for Xbox Live Gold

6. TimTheGr3at Win User

game pass on family

Turn off recurring billing
Thema:

1. I get an error when I try turning off recurring billing - Similar Threads - error try turning

2. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  3. Error Code 0x87EQ0005 when trying to download Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x87EQ0005 when trying to download Metro Exodus: The download just stops randomly and this Error Message just comes up. Have tried it 5 times now on two different Hard Drives. Does anybody have a fix for this that doesn't involve setting up...
  4. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App.: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  5. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  6. I try to log in to Xbox Live and I get an error 80151012

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try to log in to Xbox Live and I get an error 80151012: Good afternoon friends, the problem is that when I log in, I get that error. but not only that now I see another gamertag that is not mine, of course I last a long time without logging in online...
  7. Im having the error code 0x97e107df when trying to load sea of thieves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having the error code 0x97e107df when trying to load sea of thieves: Ive given my xbox 2 hours powered down and i am still unable to load my game aba77c72-1468-4eea-995f-d89098712295
  8. 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?: 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix? 6e6c64b6-1ab9-484e-95ea-9115973584e0
  9. Xbox One X showing E105 error every time I turn it on. Already tried offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X showing E105 error every time I turn it on. Already tried offline update.: Still getting the same error every time I turn it on. After reset everything & do a offline update. It works fine as long as I do not restart. Can anyone please help....
  10. Xbox One not starting up. When I turn it on, it says "Please try again" with error code ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not starting up. When I turn it on, it says "Please try again" with error code ...: Xbox One not starting up. When I turn it on, it says "Please try again" with error code 0x80070013 69baffdf-ca26-42bf-a7d7-9c4717e020b3