I get High Paket Loss When i start the XboX Companion App/XboX Game Pass App

Discus and support I get High Paket Loss When i start the XboX Companion App/XboX Game Pass App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Since last Month i get these Problem when i start the XboX App or Game Pass App. I didnt change anything, i have the Same Internet Provider and didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JesseKönnecke, Apr 4, 2020.

1. I get High Paket Loss When i start the XboX Companion App/XboX Game Pass App

Since last Month i get these Problem when i start the XboX App or Game Pass App. I didnt change anything, i have the Same Internet Provider and didnt change my Setup or anything like that and the only Way to get rid of the Paket loss, is to reset my
    Network Adapter and Restart my PC without starting any XboX Programm.

Restarting my Router wont help at all, also has nothing changed with Ports or My PC´s Firewall.

The longer The Apps run, the Higher gets the Paket loss u to 80% Incomming Paket loss, and i start to lose my connection.

I do not encounter this Problems with Steam or Uplay, or any other Video Game launcher.

:)

JesseKönnecke, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Heretic Donk Win User

Discord Nitro for PC

Hi ItzCryptonized

I found this in the Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

No Xbox One console? Starting the first week of December, look for a message from Xbox with your Spotify and Discord offer URLs in the Xbox
    (Beta)
    app on Windows 10, or in the Xbox Console Companion App for iOS or Android.

Hope this helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Gamepass for PC Install Button Not Functioning

Have you downloaded the new Xbox app (not the companion app)? You should be able to download them through their instead of through the Microsoft Store app. If you haven't installed it, you should be able to get it from here by clicking "Get Started" - https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/pc-games
  4. Smwutches Win User

Why won't it let me install this?

Try using the Xbox app, not the Xbox Console Companion. There's a new Xbox app that is for the PC Game Pass.
  5. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Unable to access Xbox game pass ultimate games on PC

Do you have the Xbox beta app for PC and not Xbox Console Companion? That is the only way to use Game Pass on PC. I believe you'll have to update Windows 10 in order to get the beta app.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

I cant login in my Xbox Live

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. When attempting to launch the

Game Pass for PC (Beta)
    , are you using the Xbox (Beta) app or the older Xbox app (now called Xbox Console Companion)? For best results, you would want to use the Xbox (Beta) app for best results. You'll also want to make sure that your Windows OS
    is updated to version 1903 or higher.

How do I get the Xbox (Beta) app?

Our
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ
    page will also contain a lot of great information that you may also find helpful for troubleshooting or just information in general.

I hope that this helps you out!
Thema:

I get High Paket Loss When i start the XboX Companion App/XboX Game Pass App

1. I get High Paket Loss When i start the XboX Companion App/XboX Game Pass App - Similar Threads - High Paket Loss

2. High Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet Loss: I have tried everything with the xbox to fix it, but nothing worked. when I checked every time it shows this for the detailed network statistics. I really have no idea how to fix it. What am I...
  3. High Xbox Network Latency

in XBoX on Windows
    High Xbox Network Latency: I have horrible lag when trying to play Halo MMC on PC. I thought it was my ping, but every time that I check it, it's an average of 20. Then I checked the latency in Xbox networking, it was...
  4. : High ping in game

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : High ping in game: : High ping in game Hello Fordfourx4, Thank you for your post. I understand you have some concerns over your ping while playing games in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. To troubleshoot this please...
  5. : Random slow download and constant high ping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Random slow download and constant high ping: : Random slow download and constant high ping So i recently moved to Okinawa Japan from the US and i got a good internet provider here with 150 mbps download speeds. Both of my roommates were out...
  6. xbox console companion on pc has high ping

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion on pc has high ping: so when the game was free for a week a long time ago i play it with some friends with no problems at all, but now the xbox companion set my ping to 150 and the pc set my xbox connection to 200 ms,...
  7. high latency on xbox networking (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    high latency on xbox networking (windows 10): is this normal?? shouldnt i have way lower latency thant his? im from El Salvador btw, i usually have better ping in other games depending on the server host, all from US related ones. also...
  8. high latency on xbox networking windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    high latency on xbox networking windows 10: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/d127kc6ydgx41.jpg?width=366&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=245fe6dc1ce9985e6c15e42b99af97d89cbd5eca is this normal?? shouldnt i have way lower latency than this? im...
  9. High download speeds but downloads are slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    High download speeds but downloads are slow: I have an xbox one s and im using an ethernet cable, i pay for 1gig internet and when i do a speed test using the xbox it says i have 600+mbps but when im downloading/updating a game it says its...
  10. High cost for Xbox One Insider repair, what could I do?

in XboX Insiders
    High cost for Xbox One Insider repair, what could I do?: Good evening! A while my xbox died while updating, classic problem of xbox insiders. I asked for advice here on Reddit, and took the xbox to repair, because with the simple factory restoration it...