I get suspended after others trash talk me because I talk back.

Discus and support I get suspended after others trash talk me because I talk back. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So someone calls me trash at a game through messages and i curse at them back because thats what normal people do. But i get com banned? Yeah thanks a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Empress Tiamat, Feb 14, 2019.

1. I get suspended after others trash talk me because I talk back.

So someone calls me trash at a game through messages and i curse at them back because thats what normal people do. But i get com banned? Yeah thanks a lot Microsoft for telling me that i have to take flat out abuse lying down and ghen report it to you
    like some pitiful child and then punishing me for it. Thanks you really are a great company.

:)

Empress Tiamat, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Villarino Win User

Sorry for your ban. Next time, block & report please, check this

https://enforcement.xbox.com/es-ES/home/codeofconduct
  3. {Parity} Win User

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Don't talk back simply report/block them and move on. There is no excuse for breaking the code of conduct.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there ladies and gents.

We are sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action.. Unfortunately as this is forum support, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here, and
    we wouldn't be able to assist further.

Also we would recommend to take a look at
    Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers.

Please visit our Code of Conducton
    the enforcement site to find out how to stay safe.

We'll be locking the thread as this has no further resolution and in an effort to prevent repetitive answers.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

what the hell

Because them saying they are going to hack you isnt reason enough for them to be suspended. Until you acctually get hacked just put it down to trash talk
  6. Elite Rampant Win User

What game fits best with dubstep music?

Of course it's a topic to trash talk, it's about trash.

-

People didn't talk about other music because it isn't about music, it's about Dubstep.
Thema:

1. I get suspended after others trash talk me because I talk back. - Similar Threads - suspended others trash

2. Why do I get suspended and not the other person that said profanity word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get suspended and not the other person that said profanity word: I keep getting messege from this guys and i keep on report him for saying a completed a profanity word and i get report for saying that but they dont? d69f9c7c-7570-4e36-8559-d8995ab515ef
  3. How not to get banned or suspended from XBox live and other info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How not to get banned or suspended from XBox live and other info.: Almost every day I see a new post from someone complaining that they got banned or suspended unfairly or for reasons that weren’t their fault. Let’s go over some of the most common reasons, but...
  4. Xbox Communication Suspended For Others Actions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Communication Suspended For Others Actions: All communication on my xbox account has been suspended for 7 days because my friend sent vulgar language to someone and i got reported. I had the case reviewed and it’s been 30+ hours for a...
  5. My suspended account is affecting my other accounts and not allowed to chat in game/party

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspended account is affecting my other accounts and not allowed to chat in game/party: I would really appreciate it if this situation got fixed soon because it's irritating and annoying not being able to communicate with your friends please fix and thank you for time...
  6. I have had my accounts voice chat and other communications suspended for a week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had my accounts voice chat and other communications suspended for a week.: I received abusive messages from 2 players after playing a game of SMITE on xbox one. I defended myself and me and the other players engaged in a back and forth in which the players personally...
  7. my other account go permanently suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    my other account go permanently suspended: the gamer tag is VVelts the SR number is [Mod Removed] 58106b50-afda-4101-9a2d-481d614a8b50
  8. Suspended from sending messages to other players.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended from sending messages to other players.: Hello. For a few weeks now i can't send messages to other players on console (or on xbox.com page). All i get is that for some past behaviour i am suspended from sending messages. I have no idea...
  9. i got reported off my friend the other day but i did not do anything wrong and i got suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got reported off my friend the other day but i did not do anything wrong and i got suspended: i got reported off my friend and i did nothing wrong and now i have been suspended for it and i would like to know if the suspension can be removed please 86625d0b-01a5-40df-92de-b04fbe8e92fb
  10. Suspended account due to lack of money, re-post. Some of this has been fixed by other staff.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended account due to lack of money, re-post. Some of this has been fixed by other staff.: Im posting on here to tell you that my account has been suspended. The reason is not being able to afford the £40 for another 12 month membership. I cancelled my auto renew happy to move down to...