I give up. I am no longer allowed to complete any weekly quests from Xbox Game Pass.

Discus and support I give up. I am no longer allowed to complete any weekly quests from Xbox Game Pass. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So after a long time, I realized that I am no longer eligible to complete any weekly quest or any montly quest. Seriously, why is this happening? There... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Radiant Sword X, Sep 8, 2021.

1. I give up. I am no longer allowed to complete any weekly quests from Xbox Game Pass.

So after a long time, I realized that I am no longer eligible to complete any weekly quest or any montly quest. Seriously, why is this happening? There is no way to contact support and so I can safely say that I have been reward-banned from Xbox Game Pass quests. What a world. So much for all that I have done only to be permanently reward-banned.

For example, these are the Game Pass Quests that cannot be completed no matter what I do due to a reward-ban. Nothing can be done about it:

Play Game Pass

UFC4

Earn an Achievement in Game Pass

Earn Your Way

:)

Radiant Sword X, Sep 8, 2021
  2. Foxdie
    Foxdie New Member
    hmmm

Foxdie, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Smwutches Win User

I give up. I am no longer allowed to complete any weekly quests from Xbox Game Pass.

As per your previous thread, you'll need to contact Microsoft Rewards support. You can contact them via the Contact Us link at the very bottom of the Microsoft Rewards site.
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game pass weekly quests

5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox 'Game pass Quests' not being registered after completion

I managed to get the Mortal Kombat X quest done without an issue but the daily quest to play any Game Pass game would just not complete for me. Im pretty sure it's just a bug though
    I am having the same issue for the past 2 days. The "Play Game Pass" daily quest, "Play 3 Game Pass" weekly quest, and the "Play 10 Game Pass" monthly quests, are not registering even though I have tried multiple Game Pass games. I tried using the Rewards
    Support but keep getting an error and to "try again later". I hope this gets resolved asap.
  6. MindOfTim Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes you will. There are now daily, weekly and monthly quests exclusive to game pass members. Theres sometimes also a punchcard that can be easier completed by having game pass as well

Edit: The questsay work if you just have Game Pass for Xbox, I am unsure on that, but you need gold membership and at least game pass for xbox, which I believe costs the same as ultimate anyway
  7. Cappy242 Win User

Daily Gamepass quests not triggering

I am having the exact same issue with both game pass quests and microsoft rewards weekly sets :(
Thema:

1. I give up. I am no longer allowed to complete any weekly quests from Xbox Game Pass. - Similar Threads - longer allowed complete

2. Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them.: I no longer have Gold but for some reaon a few of the games I got from gold don't allow me to play them. (Unrelated but I think it might might help) Some of the games are not viewable in my...
  3. Mgsv from Gold no longer allowing me access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mgsv from Gold no longer allowing me access: Hey after wanting to replay mgsv the phantom pain it pops up with a message to renew my games with gold however im still subcribed with ultimate instead plus I can still access other gold games....
  4. Microsoft Rewards Program no longer allowing earned points.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards Program no longer allowing earned points.: So, it's what it seems. Nobody can earn anymore points from the Microsoft Rewards Program. I think the program is finished. There are no contact support because they might out of business. IDK...
  5. Why not allow the ability to gift old games no longer wanted?

in XboX Insiders
    Why not allow the ability to gift old games no longer wanted?: Why not allow xbox users to gift their old games they no longer play or want? If we had a hard copy of a game and was done with it we would just put it up for sale on eBay, take it to gamestop, or...
  6. Xbox app on PC no longer allows party invites or creation?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on PC no longer allows party invites or creation?: After this last weeks xbox app update where they removed the xbox console companion app I am no longer able to start xbox live parties or invite my friends to one. It only works through the xbox...
  7. My Xbox is no longer allowing me to record in 4K

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is no longer allowing me to record in 4K: I need some help! I have been recording 4K content on my XBOX ONE X for over a year, about 2 months ago it stopped working. I was able to record 1 hour of 4K gameplay before with no problems. Now...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Update 1 May 2020 no longer allows me to play Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Update 1 May 2020 no longer allows me to play Daily Challenges: Have been playing the Microsoft Software Collection for about 6 months on my laptop with Windows 10. No problems at all. The update on the night of 30 April 2020 - 1 May 2020 has left me with a...
  9. My Xbox one X will no longer allow me to record in 4k or 4k HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X will no longer allow me to record in 4k or 4k HDR: Hi guys! My Xbox one X which has the same tv connected as always (it's a pretty decent LG OLED with HDR) and I have tried both with and without the same external hard drive that has been used to...
  10. Am no longer allowed to personalize my gamer pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Am no longer allowed to personalize my gamer pic: I would like to know if anyone has any knowledge of issues regarding not being able to upload a personal picture for their gamerpic on the xbox one app. Personally it says that “because of your...