I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be...

Discus and support I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don’t no how to reset the passcode as I got it today from cex and they don’t no the code I tried doing what it says to do on manage device but still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by seansmithSG, May 6, 2021.

1. seansmithSG
    seansmithSG Guest

I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be...

I don’t no how to reset the passcode as I got it today from cex and they don’t no the code I tried doing what it says to do on manage device but still nothing

:)

seansmithSG, May 6, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be able to help

Hello @seansmithSG, I hope everything is going well for you!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, please make sure to follow the following steps in order to fix your issue.

Please follow the the instruction on links:

How to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360 | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Baptiste Jacquet Win User

bug

thanks for you message but the window for reset the store stays open and won t close so what i can do please ?
  4. Mattb2821 Win User

My Xbox won’t sign in...[Mod Removed - Profanity]

Crystal

How do i do a factory reset?

Ive done the hard reset by holding the power button down for 5 seconds when i turned it off, but the didnt work

Someone told me to do a reset on my router. Anyone ever try that???
  5. WHADDAYA STUNAD Win User

Xbox live down

Yesterday I had all kinds of problems with connectivity. Today it keeps telling me I have no wifi connections. I have reset my router and modem 4 times, I have done a hard reset of the counsel. I have run a connectivity test and I keep getting error codes
    like 0x903f9008 and when I check all I am told no such error code exist. all of my other devices work on my wifi so what is the issue........anyone

Mike
  6. atomicsafetypin Win User

Can't connect to Live anymore

Well, re-doing internet sharing didn't work, but today I finally had a chance to reset the router (we have AT&T U-verse so resetting it also shuts down the TV for a bit so unfortunately I can't just reset it whenever I have internet problems) and that finally
    got it working again. :) Thanks everyone!
Thema:

1. I got a 360 today done what it had told me to do to reset it but it won’t reset anyone be... - Similar Threads - got 360 today

2. Call of duty 4 (Xbox 360) got hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty 4 (Xbox 360) got hacked: Hello, I don't know if anyone can help me with my query as I've been googling this issue for months and I haven't found a solution. Basically, a few years ago I was playing Call Of Duty 4 Modern...
  3. Can’t sign into my 360 live. My Xbox one works fine. Seams to have started after I got...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into my 360 live. My Xbox one works fine. Seams to have started after I got...: I cant sign i to my 360 anymore. My xbone works fine ive tried all the fixes turned off 2 step authentication. Shortened password. Reset my 360 i dont know what to do....
  4. Finding out the way to press the buttons to put the Xbox 360 S Back to when I just got it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finding out the way to press the buttons to put the Xbox 360 S Back to when I just got it.: Hi other gamers I have a problem I can't find the way of pressing the buttons to have a pop up message saying Would you like to reset the setting back to factory I can't find the way to read how...
  5. Trying to recover account from Xbox 360 that got stolen years ago. My profile is still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to recover account from Xbox 360 that got stolen years ago. My profile is still...: Hello i remembered i had a xbox 360 from years ago tjat had got stolen so i ended up gettong a new 360 and made a new account and profile, a couple years later upgrades to xbox one and now...
  6. : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live: : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live Hello LeloiKnowles, Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with connecting to Xbox...
  7. I got 2 free xbox 360 games in both different languages...I don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got 2 free xbox 360 games in both different languages...I don't know why: Hello. So today, I turned on my Xbox One to install a game I wanted to play. Apperantly, I noticed I had 234 games owned when I should be having 231 games. I went to check and noticed 2 same...
  8. i got xbox 360 with kinect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got xbox 360 with kinect.: i got xbox 360 with kinect.the previous owner put a parental code and i cant reset i 0794bd0f-2e21-4251-b378-e54c8f613cbd
  9. My new xbox 360 I got today from GameStop won't connect to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox 360 I got today from GameStop won't connect to the internet.: Every time I try to go online it says I need to update my xbox to go online, so I click update and it says I'm not connected to the internet. what do I do? a7800f9b-a3ec-4b4e-92bc-17a92dbf6f26
  10. Just got a system update today (10/1/2014) and it basically crashed my 360. HELP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a system update today (10/1/2014) and it basically crashed my 360. HELP.: The latest 360 update has issues. For starters, the update download fine, but didn't appear to apply correctly (if at all). After the system rebooted it told me there was a system update. It...