I got a Email that postly from paypal that you guys give me $75.00 XBOX gift card.

Discus and support I got a Email that postly from paypal that you guys give me $75.00 XBOX gift card. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is it real? it helps you on the way to detriming it real or not. My email service is thought your email service outlook. And it has a lot misspell... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dakrkplayer2, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

I got a Email that postly from paypal that you guys give me $75.00 XBOX gift card.

Is it real? it helps you on the way to detriming it real or not. My email service is thought your email service outlook. And it has a lot misspell words.

:)

Dakrkplayer2, Mar 28, 2019
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox would directly send you a message on your Xbox and credit your account. a lot of effort to send out a gift card for no reason. or Microsoft would email you if it was from Microsoft rewards. never give any details over to anyone. legit companies already
    have your details from when you signed up.

sounds dodgy to me.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Le t me tell you something quick before you regret it... if xbox is going to send you money or a giftcard they will send it out to your gamertag as a code to redeem on the console itself dont fall for scams like that paypal wont give out nothing free remember
    paypal is an eBank and banks dont give out free money!!
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

If Microsoft sends you a code for anything like credit, game, DLC it will be directly to your account messages. They will not use a 3rd party to inform you of any gifts you receive.

I would suggest you report it to PayPal and Microsoft so that they can investigate the possible fraudulant activity.
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

While it would be amazing I'm sad to say it's not real. Anything that we question and not 100% certain on usually is I'm afraid. It would only come via the official xbox channels of communication. Well done for checking though.
  6. HulkUK75 Win User

Hi,

Its highly unlikely that PayPal would tell you Microsoft are giving you a gift card, and with spelling mistakes wouldn't happen at all
Thema:

1. I got a Email that postly from paypal that you guys give me $75.00 XBOX gift card. - Similar Threads - got Email postly

2. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  3. My account got hacked and they changed my email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and they changed my email: Hello My name is James and my friends account got hacked and they changed his email. His original email was; (Mod Removed) and the new one is (Mod Removed) can you help? I'm really trying to help...
  4. Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.: afew days ago i was in the middle of a game on my Xbox when out of no where it kicked me out of my profile and said i was signed in on another Xbox, a few Mins later i get a Text from Microsoft...
  5. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

in XboX Insiders
    I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments]
  6. Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not

in XboX Insiders
    Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not: submitted by /u/antoniogwolf [link] [comments]
  7. I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed and the scammer changed my email and number for my account: FIRST of all, im an idiot, i got scammed by someone on xbox and they tricked me into giving them my login (stupid iknow) i got a notifcation on my phone saying that my email for that qccount...
  8. My xbox died. Got a new one, I don't remember the email address associated with a secondary...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox died. Got a new one, I don't remember the email address associated with a secondary...: My xbox recently croaked. I had a second xbox account which I can't determine/remember the email address associated with it. I only have the gamer tag, potential password and identifying info that...
  9. please help Has anyone got number for refund team(not email)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help Has anyone got number for refund team(not email): please help Has anyone got number for refund team(not email) 69a2f53c-8b7d-466e-859f-12022afab600
  10. Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: Through Microsoft Rewards I was supposed to receive 1 month free XBOX game pass by email. I never received the email 2b195239-76f0-454c-aeb9-67d33cdca53d