I got a fall guys code for a skin but it wont work

Discus and support I got a fall guys code for a skin but it wont work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a fall guys skin code and went to epic games i typed the code in but it says the code does not exist why is that?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sputnlk, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Sputnlk
    Sputnlk Guest

I got a fall guys skin code and went to epic games i typed the code in but it says the code does not exist why is that?

:)

Sputnlk, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Sputnlk Win User

I got it from the xbox gamepass ultimate
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

This might be a glitch then, because all users that come here on the community cannot see the skin on the PC version of the game, only on the console.
  4. Sputnlk Win User

[​IMG]
    right there it says i can also use it on pc but i dont have the skin in the game
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Where does it say it? Would you please share a screenshot?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Please check on your Microsoft account order history page if the code is showing as redeemed:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

The skin works only for the Microsoft account that redeemed it and only on the console. Unfortunately it is not valid for the PC version of the game.
Thema:

1. I got a fall guys code for a skin but it wont work - Similar Threads - got fall guys

2. My account got hacked and the domain was changet to @rambler.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and the domain was changet to @rambler.ru: My other account with email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is Hacked and i cant access its info or Login into it. I have emails that my security info was added...
  3. My acount got hacked by a russian

in XBoX Accessibility
    My acount got hacked by a russian: Hello, my account got hacked like 1h ago by a russian, i cant log back in it because he changed the email and password. The only notification that made me realise something was wrong was a mail...
  4. My world got deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My world got deleted: my old laptop had all my worlds in it so when I bought a new one all my worlds were gone. (Bedrock) (and yes i placed all the right information) e76b3f1a-5af3-4daa-8fc3-96df0bb70388
  5. refund got declined

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund got declined: hi I brought lumberjack dynasty it keeps crashing and lagging trying to get a refund and it got declined I brought the game with a gift card 92bfa2f8-a92c-4546-9bbe-064c72e7e51d
  6. Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me: I have no option to report the individual messages. I have only been able to report for "voice communications". Someone called me a [mod removed]" in an Xbox message because I beat them in a...
  7. I refunded things that I didn’t buy on my Xbox and they got denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded things that I didn’t buy on my Xbox and they got denied: Pls help me out here I just want all my money back like 71516c54-3f98-4cc0-bb4a-c2564a30e1a1
  8. Xbox Series X problem with update. Brand new never got past this screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X problem with update. Brand new never got past this screen.: Brand new and has never got past the intial startup of updates. When you turn it on it days there is a problem with updates. I have tried ethernet connection , offline updates , restarting with 10...
  9. got charged 3 times for the same minecraft purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got charged 3 times for the same minecraft purchase: i purchased a minecraft game for my child. i tried paying for it with a debit card, but i got a message that something went wrong, so i tried again with the same debit card. I got the same message...
  10. I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD: Hello, I got hacked from battle net and activision. And as soon as I got my account back it said I got perma banned for NO REASON. I need help to figure out how to get my account unbanned or get a...