I got a HUD issue

Discus and support I got a HUD issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good morning xbox xbox community, i just came here because of a problem I can't figure out what to do, when i start running the console it gets slow... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ELIAN MIGUELROMERO, Nov 4, 2019.

1. I got a HUD issue

Good morning xbox xbox community, i just came here because of a problem I can't figure out what to do, when i start running the console it gets slow and when i try to play a game or an app oftentimes gets stuck and i dont know what to do, I've rebooted it
    few times, I've had cleaned the cache and it's still the same, I'm from Venezuela so I can't call to the call center to find a good solution though.

Hope some of you help me ASAP :/.

:)

ELIAN MIGUELROMERO, Nov 4, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

I got a HUD issue

Power cycle your console.
    Here
    is how. Do the one from the bottom of the page. Be sure that you unplug the power cord for 1 minute. If that not works try factory
    reset
    with option keep my games and apps. Please tell us if this helps.
  3. House33-9B4F8658-DA1 Win User

Horde Glitch...?

maybe the HUD got accidentally turned off? but i think that would turn off your ammo bar as well..
  4. Nicholaass Win User

Hud ??

And i think we should be able to control the traction level also, so we can control the amount of power / traction. The fact we can either have it off and lose pretty much all traction is silly.. Yes its turns it off completely - but why can't we change
    the ratio's?

And I would love to open up my web browser and start painting a car whilst the kids are watching a film, checking my storefront or auctions in a mobile app etc..
  5. mpl911 Win User

Hud ??

i don't think there's a "turn HUD off" option - but you can turn off the individual bits of the HUD, get rid of the lap times, the map, the speedo etc. until you have a clear screen. think it's in the pause menu per the above response. i use the in-car view
    all the time...it sems miles more practical than it was in F3 - i could never get used to it on F3...
  6. Nicholaass Win User

Hud ??

There should be an option in the Pause menu (forgive the vagueness as I'm not currently on forza) to turn off the HUD etc...
Thema:

I got a HUD issue

1. I got a HUD issue - Similar Threads - got HUD issue

2. I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...: I was on this forum a month ago as well as I got suspended for cursing and the person that reported me wasn’t suspended as well as they cursed at me as well (in abbreviated forum, which is...
  3. I got banned from messaging/talking and my ban was supposed to go out on today at 4:30 pm...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned from messaging/talking and my ban was supposed to go out on today at 4:30 pm...: It still hasnt gone out so please let me know how to fix it 5d0b2692-e085-442f-828f-8d70aa99e7e2
  4. Dark Souls 3 save got deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 save got deleted?: I just went to log onto dark souls 3 after a couple months didnt delete it or anything signed on it gave me the terms of service like I had just bought the game then it only gave me the option to...
  5. I got the orange light of death and now I want to know if getting a fix it's worth it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the orange light of death and now I want to know if getting a fix it's worth it.: So, half a year ago my Xbox died, the orange light won't go away and the white light on the power brick would turn on for a second then fade to orange. Fast forward to a couple of months, a...
  6. got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game: I tried to redeem project CARS 2 since it's now free with gold and I got billed 70 EUR instead! I need a refund asap 95180b07-2a34-4ddd-9ced-fe74b06de62d
  7. Xbox One X got sent out to repairs, has come back in even worse condition! Shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One X got sent out to repairs, has come back in even worse condition! Shocking: Firstly let me say, I am a huge advocate for Microsoft and have been with them on Xbox for the past 12 years. However, I am shocked by my recent experience with Xbox repairs. I sent off my console...
  8. My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got: My xbox account has bin block from xbox i have years of game play and the money i spend on my games an add on please can u help me 0bc0c440-34cb-4424-8e04-e2bd1e5e3444
  9. If I got minecraft on my xbox. Can I get it on my Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    If I got minecraft on my xbox. Can I get it on my Pc: If I got minecraft on my xbox. Can I get it on my Pc f3699b1f-71f6-4efd-9142-a2a9fc139578
  10. I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.: Ok. I used my mothers card to get 2,400 cod points and I bought them online at Target store and put them into my account and I redemmed them and now i cant find my points even though it said it...