I got an email saying my account has been suspended, but when I go to enforcement history,...

Discus and support I got an email saying my account has been suspended, but when I go to enforcement history,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Like I said, I don’t have any active suspensions listed in my enforcement history, so I don’t even know why I’m suspended, or for how long, or if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZebbyD, Nov 4, 2021.

1. ZebbyD
    ZebbyD Guest

I got an email saying my account has been suspended, but when I go to enforcement history,...

Like I said, I don’t have any active suspensions listed in my enforcement history, so I don’t even know why I’m suspended, or for how long, or if I even AM truly suspended. Since support won’t let me contact them about the issue, do I even have any other options? Or do I just not get to communicate with my friends online anymore?

The email was over 24 hours ago, so a 24 hour suspension should be over by now anyway.

:)

ZebbyD, Nov 4, 2021
  2. SebastienPapillon Win User

Suspension

It says “ this account is permanently suspended from xbox network due to inappropriate conduct or content. To go learn more go to enforcement history. “

Its been about 35h atlease since I got that message and never got an email or nothing..
  3. StoneSuicide Win User

email compromised

Microsoft has suspended my account. I know that my email has been compromised because of the hacker changed my security settings and i cannot do anything, when i go cover my account it says that my account/email dosent exist and i cannot recover it because
    the hacker changed my email security settings
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

The xbox enforcement thingy.

In regards to why you are suspended:

You should receive an email addressed to the email account associated with the gamer tag that received the ban/suspension from Microsoft/Xbox telling you why you were banned. To check your enforcement history, you can go here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements
    just make sure to sign in with the affected account.

In regards to how long you are suspended for:

You should receive an email addressed to the email account associated with the gamer tag that received the ban/suspension from Microsoft/Xbox telling you when your ban will be lifted. To check your enforcement history, you can go here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements
    just make sure to sign in with the affected account.
  5. GabrielMalva227 Win User

Somebody can reactivate my Microsoft rewards account??

Why is the account suspended, that is the problem you must fix, if it is suspended, nothing will work with rewards until that is fixed.
    i dont know the problem, when im going login in my account say "your account has been suspended" and when I click on the link about what "can" be, it says that there was an error ...
  6. SamQY Win User

I got an email saying my account has been suspended, but when I go to enforcement history, there’s nothing there. Support won’t let me contact them about it. What are my options?

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

How are you?
    Sometimes it is necessary to clear your console's cache.
    Press and hold your console's power button until the console turns off, remove the console's power cord for 10 seconds, and then turn the console back on.

I hope it works!
Thema:

1. I got an email saying my account has been suspended, but when I go to enforcement history,... - Similar Threads - got email saying

2. I got the email saying I got into the Rust Limited Beta, but I can't launch the game

in XboX Insiders
    I got the email saying I got into the Rust Limited Beta, but I can't launch the game: So I got into the rust beta this morning. They sent the email and everything explaining how to do it. I went through all the steps and enrolled on the Insider App. When I go to actually launch the...
  3. I got an email saying there was an issue with my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got an email saying there was an issue with my account: The email says this: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in...
  4. Got an Email saying there's a problem with my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got an Email saying there's a problem with my account: Hi!, just like many users, I got an email with this advice: [img] How can I fix it, what's the issue with my account? Thanks in advance 9b38e31f-cb92-4341-a75c-cf9c7863976f
  5. I got an email saying "There seems to be an issue with your account"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got an email saying "There seems to be an issue with your account": Hi, I got an email from Xbox Live Rewards saying "There seems to be an issue with your account please reach out to our Forum Support Team". Can you help please? 606ad7d3-77c1-46c0-8f0f-42cca3ce9ed3
  6. Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit.: Message follows: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in late...
  7. Got an email that say there is an issue with my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got an email that say there is an issue with my account: hi I got an email that say i have an issue with my account. Please assist. Thanks Adi 66bb6648-7992-43fb-8c34-27d52e2197ab
  8. Got email saying I needed to reach out..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got email saying I needed to reach out..: [img] I revived email saying there is a problem with my account. So that’s what I’m doing. I believe my rewards are not being deposited. 50c8f57a-cce3-44ba-98a2-8d8a600f4d8e
  9. I got an email saying I got a $5 gift code from Xbox rewards but I'm trying to redeem it

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got an email saying I got a $5 gift code from Xbox rewards but I'm trying to redeem it: I got an email saying I got a $5 gift code from Xbox rewards but I'm trying to redeem it but here is no code . 49ad7a21-00fb-4ccd-a248-e0bccd84a26d
  10. Used a 3 month prepaid gold card got the email saying confirmed saying renewed until 02/25/18

in XBoX on Consoles
    Used a 3 month prepaid gold card got the email saying confirmed saying renewed until 02/25/18: Then later got a email saying that my Xbox 3 month subscription has ended on 11/25/17 even though this was my first time using a 3 month card. I'm not gold anymore it says and it's asking me to...