I got banned 4 no reason

Discus and support I got banned 4 no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; there was 4 people makin' fn of me so icomeback but i got banned explain cdb83ef8-71e4-4125-9e1a-8f2de8ede1ea Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaRealx KD Duke, Jan 27, 2020.

1. I got banned 4 no reason

there was 4 people makin' fn of me so icomeback but i got banned explain

:)

DaRealx KD Duke, Jan 27, 2020
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

I got banned 4 no reason

do not engage in other peoples messages just report and block them to make sure you do not get a ban yourself. from the forums we have no access to accounts or have access to any information on the case, we cannot change the decision made or sway decision.
    if eligible you can ask for a case review.

although enforcement may seem harsh at times the same rules are in place for everyone and to protect everyone.
  3. A Matt K Win User

I got banned 4 no reason

i am sure it wasnt for no reason but enforcement.xbox.com will help
  4. AridLizard Win User

I got banned 4 no reason

Why they need?
    why who needs what?
  5. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

I got banned 4 no reason

Go to the link of enforcement provide by the mate and give you some advice, try to ignore the offensive messages, just block and report.
  6. DaRealx KD Duke Win User

I got banned 4 no reason

there was 4 people makin' fn of me so icomeback but i got banned explain
    Thx yall i really appreciate it
Thema:

I got banned 4 no reason

1. I got banned 4 no reason - Similar Threads - got banned reason

2. banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned.: I got banned 20 minutes ago for saying the words "dead" and "nutting" which I must say is pretty stupid. i went nutting earlier with my grandpa. we went around and looked for nuts. to make matters...
  3. Actually got banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Actually got banned for no reason: [mod removed] So, I was playing Minecraft and me and my friend were having a fight. I did not say ANYTHING offensive but a couple minutes later, i get a message from xbox saying “notice of...
  4. I got banned for no reason it was harmless and dumb

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for no reason it was harmless and dumb: I got banned all I said was it aint even matter **** and then he said how do you like me now and he was cussing me out in party and he aint banned and i got banned its dumb how yalls system work...
  5. Got banned for apparently no reason with no explanation or way to get it rectified in a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned for apparently no reason with no explanation or way to get it rectified in a...: hey, i already know about the enforcement page. Its insulting to have to fill out a worksheet saying that i apologize without even being shown an example of what i allegedly did wrong. I know for...
  6. I got banned for no reason?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned for no reason?: i was talking to a very nice person, then all of the sudden i got banned, for no reason. How do i undo this? f7fe110f-7f94-48c3-9cb3-0de130558d4f
  7. i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons: ok quick story is I was going through the rainbow six siege official club, when I saw a post asking for a server stresser/d doser. so me being me, I dm him say he's a sore loser(in less kind...
  8. I got banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for no reason: Why do i keep getting banned for no reason. 96f1d1a5-771b-4a69-9fb1-6d4fa0471e69
  9. I got profile picture banned for no reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got profile picture banned for no reasons: Hello, On March, I got my profile picture removed, and got a 24h ban. It was just the name written white on black of a music band. Just letters, that's all. And because of this ban, I cant be...
  10. I got banned from mixer for no reason.

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned from mixer for no reason.: [Mod Removed - Image] I refuse to contact mixer because I already did. [img] Wyntr Today at 18:27 Hiya Antoine, Thank you for contacting Mixer! Your account, Antoinelikeboom , does not...