I got banned after getting harassed by someone?? Are you kidding me?

Discus and support I got banned after getting harassed by someone?? Are you kidding me? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got banned for losing terribly in NHL 22 and afterwards the person I lost to messaged me, harassing me. Calling me a loser among other things, saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Frahz1337, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Frahz1337
    Frahz1337 Guest

I got banned for losing terribly in NHL 22 and afterwards the person I lost to messaged me, harassing me. Calling me a loser among other things, saying I should’ve just quit the game and how bad I was. I said, “I don’t give a f**k, it was really fun”. He said “reported” and I instantly got banned. I imagine there’s no way to even have this looked at? Considering I kept getting the message, “Xbox cannot help or review this, sorry.” Yeah, you might as well have said, “not our fault you got harassed and said the F word exclaiming you were having fun in a game despite losing”

Are you absolutely kidding me? I can get harassed and get banned FOR GETTING HARASSED FOR LOSING? Such a joke. I’ve got pictures as well for proof. Not getting any Xbox product again after this, this is unreal and toxic.

:)

Frahz1337, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Frahz1337. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I'm sorry about this. When you get harassed in the future, you should report the player that harassed you. This way, he would be suspended instead of you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

About your suspension, you can try to submit a case review to the Enforcement team. They will manually review your suspension one more time:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Note that not all suspensions are eligible for a case review and submitting a case review does not guarantee your suspension will be uplifted. If the enforcement team deny your case review, there is nothing to do but wait until the suspension ends. I'm sorry about this and I hope you understand.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. icepick4000 Win User

Mod edit: how to apply to be an XBLPET LIVE enforcement agent?

Slots slots to protect people that are getting harassed abused on the internet people who do not get help being stuck up for I help with all the time my old gamertag got banned for harassment because I was sticking up for myself guy was harassing children's
    asking for sexual favors I told him to get the hell out of a lot doesn't lie because he was being disrespectful rude to kids I am somebody that do not approve of a lot of things messing with children is in my biggest pet peeves
  4. Cu Mindset Win User

I am very disappointed. I have been banned unfairly from xbox live.

I just got banned because someone sexually harassed me and I told them to stop sexually harassing me and I'm the one that got banned
  5. Itz RaZzled Win User

@Enni ZQ

Then please do tell me why I got banned after being threatened by this kid, for the exact same reason I got banned for?
  6. M1Tbhg Win User

Communication banned for no reason

But the message didn’t brake the rules. Wasn’t harassment, profanity or violence. Which is why I got confused as to why I got banned. Says harassment but how is it harassment?
Thema:

1. I got banned after getting harassed by someone?? Are you kidding me? - Similar Threads - got banned getting

2. I was getting harassed and trolled but im the one who got banned for calling him a retar*)

in XboX Insiders
    I was getting harassed and trolled but im the one who got banned for calling him a retar*): I tried appeal it didnt get accepted the xbox enforcement team need too stop banning people for little stuff 3 days for being harassed and calling him a retar* he deserves it submitted by...
  3. Why did I get a ban? Well this happened me and I got scared, I already have 2 bans and I am...

in XboX Insiders
    Why did I get a ban? Well this happened me and I got scared, I already have 2 bans and I am...: Well I was playing Rainbow Six and y accidentally eliminated a teamate while y was trying to make a whole in the wall, well I wrote him to please forgiven me so I wrote him this "srry I was trying...
  4. How do i get unbanned if i got banned for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get unbanned if i got banned for no reason: I got com banned by a bad freind for no reason he also did it to another good freind when he did nothing. And he always breaks the rules of being kind, dont bully, be appropreate "he always talks...
  5. Getting threats and got ban for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting threats and got ban for no reason: Hey this guy keeps threating me i keep reporting him it seems nothing has happend and i got banned for no reason i took a screenshot of the text messages [Mod removed]...
  6. My account got hacked and permanently banned is there anyway it can get unbanned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and permanently banned is there anyway it can get unbanned.: My account got hacked and one day I tried logging in and it said my account was locked. It said to fill out a compliance lock form, which I did multiple times. I never got any good news back only...
  7. I got my account banned and I want to know what I can do to get it unbanned please someone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my account banned and I want to know what I can do to get it unbanned please someone...: My account got banned for booting. ec865536-949b-4b27-b241-cc5c5e47aa74
  8. My brother got banned for getting beaten in a 3v3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got banned for getting beaten in a 3v3: Alright so I was in a 3v3 with my brother and a friend on Tom Clancys rainbow six siege and we lost because we’re not too good at the game. But after the match they started harassing my brother...
  9. Got banned for apparently no reason with no explanation or way to get it rectified in a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned for apparently no reason with no explanation or way to get it rectified in a...: hey, i already know about the enforcement page. Its insulting to have to fill out a worksheet saying that i apologize without even being shown an example of what i allegedly did wrong. I know for...
  10. My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?: My son was having an argument with one of his friends on our xbox one and wrongly reported him, getting him banned. How do I get the ban removed please? 6a06dc2f-e791-4c9c-9aab-8b13758d40b5