I got banned and I don't know why

Discus and support I got banned and I don't know why in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a message from xbox and it said I was banned and I dont know why I was playing with friends bea0dbfd-c666-4c74-b579-112b15968ad5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EthanHedrick1, Nov 17, 2019.

1. I got banned and I don't know why

I got a message from xbox and it said I was banned and I dont know why I was playing with friends

:)

EthanHedrick1, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

I got banned and I don't know why

1. I got banned and I don't know why - Similar Threads - got banned don't

2. I don't know how I got chat ban but please unban me because I am only 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know how I got chat ban but please unban me because I am only 9: please unban me I don't know what happened because I did not say anything mean 2db0112e-17e0-4bb9-b9b2-e86181ff01b0
  3. I preordered destiny 2 and really want to play the beta. I got console banned and don't know ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered destiny 2 and really want to play the beta. I got console banned and don't know ...: is there any way I can get out of being unbanned so I can play the beta ? 0f3cb5cd-b258-4037-a4aa-29c3d96eb3e3
  4. I don't know how i got banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know how i got banned: I somehow have been banned from communication with friends and my park gameplay on nba2k 17 on Xbox one 894588ed-9329-499e-af2d-8cafdccac9c9
  5. Got banned Don't understand why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned Don't understand why: hello i got banned on Xbox one for no reason i have got banned before and deserved it but this time i was in game chat and told a guy on NBA 2k18 gg he said and i quote "your a hacker you cheated...
  6. I got banned and I don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned and I don't know why: I've recently gotten banned from speaking to my friends and I really don't know why this is the 5 time I've been banned for no reason c59804eb-308e-4c09-a3e6-85a72e72e8d7
  7. I don't know why I got banned or how to get unbanned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know why I got banned or how to get unbanned.: so a few days ago I was joining my friend's party when it told me I could not talk because of my privacy settings. I looked online and everything seemed to be fine. I then tried to send a message...
  8. I got banned/suspended not which one but I don't know why I happened

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned/suspended not which one but I don't know why I happened: last time I played xbox was on Thursday and it's Friday and all the sudden I can't talk text or tell people I can't and I played gta and I didn't anything wrong help please Help needed...
  9. Well I got banned from playing and talking with people online and I don't know how I did get ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Well I got banned from playing and talking with people online and I don't know how I did get ...: Hello Xbox one enforcement team, my name is Luke wills and my gamer tag is I understand why you had to banned me from Xbox live communication but the person who banned me was my real life friend...
  10. I got banned until 9999 for modding but I don't know how to mod please help me and get me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned until 9999 for modding but I don't know how to mod please help me and get me ...: Please unban me I got banned until 9999 and I did nothing. That was my first ever account too and I mis it now. Can you please unban it for me. ec67246d-0a79-4494-96fb-bea73e5c81d1