I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD

Discus and support I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I got hacked from battle net and activision. And as soon as I got my account back it said I got perma banned for NO REASON. I need help to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ash salem, Aug 1, 2022.

1. Ash salem
    Ash salem Guest

Hello, I got hacked from battle net and activision. And as soon as I got my account back it said I got perma banned for NO REASON. I need help to figure out how to get my account unbanned or get a refund. But I already appealed and they said they don’t believe me. Rubbish! Please someone help me with this

:)

Ash salem, Aug 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Ash, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To clarify, this is for your Activision account only, correct? If yes, I'm sorry but you can only appeal to them by signing in to this link: https://support.activision.com/ban-appeal

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If it's an enforcement action for your Xbox profile you can sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com/.
  3. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  4. BongKaos Win User

COD 2014

COD COLD WAR---- Not 1 shot fired :) This year YOU maybe drafted !!!!!
  5. Jadan Duran Win User

CoD Cold War is broken please help

I just reset my xbox and reinstalled CoD Cold War and it’s still asking me to buy the game i had preorderd the ultimate edition when the game was on preorder and have played since day 1 of Cold War and this has never happend till yesterday
  6. Nutgnat Win User

Xbox one - Installation stopped/error

Will do. I am downloading cod cold war which is about a million gigabytes so might take a while.
Thema:

1. I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD - Similar Threads - got banned reason

2. I got banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for no reason: So I leave for a week and everything was fine I let my brother use my Xbox before so I wasn’t worried but when I got back it says I was banned for phisising and theft but I haven’t even played at...
  3. I got banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for no reason: I’ve been banned for no reason fix this for me or ill be moving over to ps5 141f6a19-2067-4a4b-b25e-0d5463b97e95
  4. How do i get unbanned if i got banned for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get unbanned if i got banned for no reason: I got com banned by a bad freind for no reason he also did it to another good freind when he did nothing. And he always breaks the rules of being kind, dont bully, be appropreate "he always talks...
  5. I got profile picture banned for no reasons

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got profile picture banned for no reasons: i got com banned 6 jan and did not reply for a case review cuz i did not notice it . i dont see how raptor jesus is offensive after all the time i had it prob got mass reported bye some salty kids...
  6. Unban my accout please i got banned for no reason xboxx please unblock or unban me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unban my accout please i got banned for no reason xboxx please unblock or unban me: Unban or unblock me xbox please i don't do nothing a guy banned me c0b91374-724b-47b5-8246-b09d438d364f
  7. Just got banned for no reason (Read please)

in XboX Insiders
    Just got banned for no reason (Read please): Me and my friends were in a group chat talking and then after we I said something like "post gifs from discord" and my friends said "yes plz do it". submitted by /u/Mrpheonixguy [link] [comments]
  8. I got banned for No reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for No reason: I got banned and I dont recall calling people bad names 76ebc3bd-95a1-4daf-b773-403e0e404fc0
  9. I got banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for no reason: Hello I got banned for, making a group post by saying, “If you complete this obstacle course you get free skin code,”for fortnite I was giving away the Rebirth Harley Quinn outfit, but you needed...
  10. I got banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for no reason: So i was on fortnite i get an email saying notice of enforcement and i didn't do anything i said nothing and i get mad maybe it's a hacker or a mistake 17345b7a-5a83-4149-a177-9fb6592480b6